The titles of my threads in the right hand side box are written in Chinese!

They are putting their crap in general discussion, in politics, where ever they feel like it. They aren't following any of the rules of the board, especially the one about this being an ENGLISH speaking board. They are trolls and spammers and since they have no respect for this board, they don't deserve any respect or consideration. If they want people to actually read their posts and consider what they have to say, then they would be polite and have some manners.

Ok Chris, i'll take that on faith :11_2_1043:

Butcha better learn mandarin ,and hide the dog from thew kitchen if we loose this trade war thing.....~S~

Years ago, I worked in a salon at the mall and it was a famous mall where we had a lot of tourists from all over the world. We used to get a TON of Chinese vacationers there. They were ALWAYS looking for body wash. Lol. They would come in looking so lost and just looking around, and then they would come over and show me pictures of Chinese products on their cell phones and ask if we sold these products. Of course we don't! This is America, not China. Lol.

Forum List

Back