The Tish'aa Be'av fasting is TONIGHT.

Jihadists like to quite that one fingernail thing which ACTUALLY was a MILITARY SPEECH------the concept being when an army fights it fights to PROTECT ITS OWN PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS ------for the record----that happens to be true of the US military too which would not hesitate to sink an entire enemy ship in order to save one of its men. Notice that the racist jihadists always leave out the context of the speech

My, my how the Uber-Zionists love to lie for the unholy Likudniks!

One says it's "anti-Semitic" to quote the racist rabbi, regarding his statement in a eulogy for a mass-murderer of innocent, prayerful Palestinian men, women and children in their house of worship.
Another tries to deflect to some other topic, while blaming Arabs for the racist rabbi's rant.
And yet another LIES, telling us it was a "military speech" (as though...)!

You people do NOT represent Judaism. In fact, if I didn't know better, and had only you to judge by, I'd say ...well, look at your own words/lies/hate, as revealed in your posts.

May G-d help you.

irosie prevaricates:
Jihadists like to quite that one fingernail thing which ACTUALLY was a MILITARY SPEECH---
---------------------

No it wasn't; thou art bearing false witness, Rosie! I EVEN TOLD YOU IT WAS FROM THE BASTARD'S EULOGY FOR THE MASS MURDERING GOLDSTEIN!

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/middlefingerstarofdavid.jpg?w=620
I wonder if Mr. Always Wrong has anything to say about those Arab TV programs that teach the children to hate the Jews and how glorious it would be if they become a shaheed. Would he call the people responsible for these programs "bastards" too? This is actually more important than what some Rabbi really up in age happened to say.

jt2

One says it's "anti-Semitic" to quote the racist rabbi, regarding his statement in a eulogy for a mass-murderer of innocent, prayerful Palestinian men, women and children in their house of worship.
Another tries to deflect to some other topic, while blaming Arabs for the racist rabbi's rant.

You people do NOT represent Judaism. In fact, if I didn't know better, and had only you to judge by, I'd say ...well, look at your own words/lies/hate, as revealed in your posts.

May G-d help you.
I think it is about time for Mr, Always Wrong to get off his high horse. The majority of Israelis do not revere this Goldstein. And if you did a little research you would have found that Goldstein tried to warn the authorities that the Arabs were going to attack, and they didn't listen to him. I would imagine that since he had to perform the autopsy of his best friend who had his penis shoved down his throat a la Arab style, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Later on weapons were found at that mosque in question. I hope Mr. Always Wrong is keeping track of all the innocent people, like the Christians in Nigeria, who are being blown up in their churches by Muslims.

jt2

May G-d help you.

You really DO need to get off your high horse!

You have no idea what Judaism OR Zionism is, what gives you the right or the knowledge enough to preach us?

irosie prevaricates:
Jihadists like to quite that one fingernail thing which ACTUALLY was a MILITARY SPEECH---
---------------------

No it wasn't; thou art bearing false witness, Rosie! I EVEN TOLD YOU IT WAS FROM THE BASTARD'S EULOGY FOR THE MASS MURDERING GOLDSTEIN!

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/middlefingerstarofdavid.jpg?w=620
I wonder if Mr. Always Wrong has anything to say about those Arab TV programs that teach the children to hate the Jews and how glorious it would be if they become a shaheed. Would he call the people responsible for these programs "bastards" too? This is actually more important than what some Rabbi really up in age happened to say.

jt2

Don't confuse haters with facts.

They don't like them.

Hey, Hoss- I certainly don't know as much about the Koran as you apparently do- so why not enlighten us? Or, mayhaps, standard (orthodox) Muslims can tell us.

PS- Don't EVER try to conflate the Torah with the Talmud. Two different things, entirely.
I am far from the expert on the Quran as you are on the Torah and Talmud. I have never read a Talmud so I am not the scholar you are. About the Holy catalogue of shit-paper, you had better ask a Jihadist.

I once found a bible in my house. Maybe it was a sign. So I threw it out.

Hey, Hoss- I certainly don't know as much about the Koran as you apparently do- so why not enlighten us? Or, mayhaps, standard (orthodox) Muslims can tell us.

PS- Don't EVER try to conflate the Torah with the Talmud. Two different things, entirely.
I am far from the expert on the Quran as you are on the Torah and Talmud. I have never read a Talmud so I am not the scholar you are. About the Holy catalogue of shit-paper, you had better ask a Jihadist.

I have read the bible and the koran and at least 100 superman comics I see no reason NOT TO READ any written material

I have read the bible and the koran and at least 100 superman comics I see no reason NOT TO READ any written material
I don't have much time to read fiction, usually if it's a really good book, they make it into a movie. :D

I don't have much time to read fiction, usually if it's a really good book, they make it into a movie. :D

you have admitted the basis for your extreme ignorance -----"i do not have time to read"

you have admitted the basis for your extreme ignorance -----"i do not have time to read"

FICTION :lol:

Literature is art------Art reflects culture No person who ignores the art of any given time or place or people can have a clue to the nature of those people or the history of the world.

In fact-----your perception that there is a sharp divide between written "fiction" and "non-fiction" is a clear indication of your utter lack of real knowlege.

FICTION :lol:

Literature is art------Art reflects culture No person who ignores the art of any given time or place or people can have a clue to the nature of those people or the history of the world.

In fact-----your perception that there is a sharp divide between written "fiction" and "non-fiction" is a clear indication of your utter lack of real knowlege.

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran are all books of fiction. What you're having problems with is that you're blurring the line between fiction and fact.

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran are all books of fiction. What you're having problems with is that you're blurring the line between fiction and fact.

The bible and the koran (the Torah is the first five books of the bible) are ancient writings that reflect the history and culture of the nations involved. The same is true of the RAMAYANA and the ODYSSEY AND THE ILIAD. you have no concept of FACT or HISTORY or LITERATURE In the field of psychology and psychiatry ----you would be described as exhibiting CONCRETE THINKING concrete thinking is one of the characteristics exhibited by schitzophrenics----but sometimes it is found in persons of very low intellect

The bible and the koran (the Torah is the first five books of the bible) are ancient writings that reflect the history and culture of the nations involved. The same is true of the RAMAYANA and the ODYSSEY AND THE ILIAD. you have no concept of FACT or HISTORY or LITERATURE In the field of psychology and psychiatry ----you would be described as exhibiting CONCRETE THINKING concrete thinking is one of the characteristics exhibited by schitzophrenics----but sometimes it is found in persons of very low intellect
I bet you think the Tooth Fairy is real as well. :D
So according to you the world was made in 6 days?

I bet you think the Tooth Fairy is real as well. :D
So according to you the world was made in 6 days?

I bet you think of yourself as a "clever" and "witty"

Again, I suggest posters wishing to increase their knowledge of Judaismor any other religion start reading at Religious Tolerance home page for information which is virtually 'bias-free' and strives to be as accurate as possible.

The degree of 'Biblical literalism' to which Ima alludes is not found even in 'ancient' Orthodox Judaism: it appears to be strictly a function of mid-19th C Protestant Christian doctrines which never existed in Judaism (and probably not in Catholicism, either). This 'world-view' of YEC and Biblical literalism tends to be found among the 'Reconstructionist' movement within Protestant Evangelical sects - that is the true Christian equivalent of 'Taliban' Islam.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
In the field of psychology and psychiatry ----you would be described as exhibiting CONCRETE THINKING concrete thinking is one of the characteristics exhibited by schitzophrenics----but sometimes it is found in persons of very low intellect

schitzophrenics, are they people who are crazy about schit?:lol:

Forum List

Back