The Timing of the Remaking of Roots

Racial tensions... Civil War...

Awfully suspicious right? And with an even stronger leg to stand on than your stupid theory.

So are YOU suggesting this country is on the precipice of a Civil War?
Aren't you? Racial tensions and all that...

Not really. More to do with compounding an existing problem, along with the political tensions that I see more of civil unrest, but I think war will be more on a wider scale than just here at home.
So your main problem with the Roots remake, a movie that nobody is talking about, is that you think it is pertinent to the current political atmosphere.

So in your opinion, should they wait until nobody cares about race to release the movie?

Given the history of humanity, that will never happen
So in your opinion, it is always innappropriate to release a Roots remake. Thanks I think we can end the thread now.

Anyone else thinking the release of this film in one of the craziest election years in US history, with Obama on the way out of office and with racial tensions as high as the civil rights era is going to only cause more problems, than just providing historical entertainment?
I don't believe in coincidence.

Anyone else thinking the release of this film in one of the craziest election years in US history, with Obama on the way out of office and with racial tensions as high as the civil rights era is going to only cause more problems, than just providing historical entertainment?

Just cashing in on the hype, while it lasts. Before
the LGBT finish completely co-opting the media spotlight on discrimination.

I over heard a conversation between a white and black woman. The white woman asked the black woman if she was going to watch the remake of Roots. The black woman said, "no, because its going to make me hate white people :mad-61:"

Stirring up hatred and resentment towards whites fits the political agenda of the enemies of America during this pivotal and dangerous period of our nation's history.

This is the reason this remake is being released now!

Forum List

Back