The time has come .. We are putting our Boston Terrier to sleep tomorrow

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
She has been sick for awhile. I thought she had a stroke awhile back but the doctor seems to think she has lesions on her brain. She cant even stand to go to the bathroom she lies on her side ( this started today). I would take her today but my kids are at school and I want them to say their last good byes. I am heart broken.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
you know, im not really a dog person even though ive had some dogs over the years. so there was a time my reaction to stuff like this was -- get over it. get a new dog. big deal.

but over the years ive seen how deeply people feel about this issue, even if i dont, and how much it affects them.

i hope you feel better. just try to hang in there. you'll get through it.

The last act of Love you can show her is a quick painless departure

She has been sick for awhile. I thought she had a stroke awhile back but the doctor seems to think she has lesions on her brain. She cant even stand to go to the bathroom she lies on her side ( this started today). I would take her today but my kids are at school and I want them to say their last good byes. I am heart broken.

I'm an "anything with a heart" type of person, and I am terribly sorry for what you are facing. The sadness is overwhelming and I send you warm hugs accompanied by a caring heart.

I am sure you were great to your beloved pet. Now you are doing the best thing you can do, putting your pet's needs before your own desires. You are a good person. Hang in there, and count all the blessings and good times you and your bud had together.

Forum List

Back