The time has come to invade Canada!

I wouldn't mind invading Canada with one stipulation: We would force the Canadians to move to America to put up with the illegal aliens from Mexico and other southern nations. When do we start?
I wouldn't mind invading Canada with one stipulation: We would force the Canadians to move to America to put up with the illegal aliens from Mexico and other southern nations. When do we start?

Hey, what is one more country for Americans to invade. Americans are use to invading countries all the time. It would appear that the only thing America seems to be good at is invading other countries that won't kiss their warmongering azz. The economy in a slump these days, let's invade a country and cause havoc and kill a few people. :cheeky-smiley-018:
Where do you live?

We can add you to the list you little commie

Checkout location spot, warmonger. :rolleyes-41:

Hey, what is one more country for Americans to invade. Americans are use to invading countries all the time. It would appear that the only thing America seems to be good at is invading other countries that won't kiss their warmongering azz. The economy in a slump these days, let's invade a country and cause havoc and kill a few people. :cheeky-smiley-018:
Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie

Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie
So says the Trotskyite.... too fucking funny, a commie calling others commies! :badgrin:

Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie

You know chit. :beer:

Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie
So says the Trotskyite.... too fucking funny, a commie calling others commies! :badgrin:

I know you are .......but what am I?

Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie

I lying piece of commie shit...but WE all knew that!

Where do you live?

See?

I knew you were a commie

Personally, I think that you are probably one of those warmongering supporting Americans. :bsflag:

With Obama in charge, they'd probably invade Mexico instead by mistake.

Who wants mexico?

We want Canada....the part that speaks English of course

Mexico is the 5th wealthiest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth. Only an ignorant twat wouldn't want that.

Maybe we can send Canada's frenchies down there after we invade them

Mexico's wealth is based on warm beer, pharmacias and donkey shows

Why the hell do you want to invade Canada? Polar bears (who actively hunt people instead of seals), Grizzly bears, snow and ice in abundance, and Labatts beer! Bleaaach! Mexico is sunny, has oil and all sorts of other mineral wealth, and the aforementioned beaches......and lot's a cute ladies.

I'm tired of Canadians coming down here drinking our beer and steal'n our wimmen. They also have a commie healthcare system. We cannot tolerate communism so close to our border

Time to teach them a lesson they won't forget

Dude remind us again how funny left wingers are.

Your thread and posts = ZZZZZZ

Who wants mexico?

Mexico is the 5th wealthiest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth. Only an ignorant twat wouldn't want that.

Why the hell do you want to invade Canada? Polar bears (who actively hunt people instead of seals), Grizzly bears, snow and ice in abundance, and Labatts beer! Bleaaach! Mexico is sunny, has oil and all sorts of other mineral wealth, and the aforementioned beaches......and lot's a cute ladies.

I'm tired of Canadians coming down here drinking our beer and steal'n our wimmen. They also have a commie healthcare system. We cannot tolerate communism so close to our border

Who wants mexico?

Why? Are my posts too politically incorrect for you? Well too bad, so sad. You must be one of those leftwingers because leftwing lieberals are nothing more than a bunch of zzzzzzz's anyway. They refuse to debate because they never can win. Rather than use logic and common sense they prefer to use emotion instead. Aw well.

Who wants mexico?

Two months and still going strong

How many of your threads last that long?

Who wants mexico?

Oh joy, we Canadians are safe now. We Canadians won't have to worry about being invaded by America and getting bombed to death like Americans have being doing with other countries around the world for so long, who were just minding their own business. And here I thought that we were best neighbours and friends. I guess I was wrong.

Who wants mexico?

Oh joy, we Canadians are safe now. We Canadians won't have to worry about being invaded by America and getting bombed to death like Americans have being doing with other countries around the world for so long, who were just minding their own business. And here I thought that we were best neighbours and friends. I guess I was wrong.

Canada is a communist country right on our border

They are a threat to all God loving Americans

Who wants mexico?

From what I have been told, American beer tastes like piss. Keep your urine. Your women are dumbdowned idiots. Just look at some of the stupid answers that some of your American women give when asked a question during one of your past American beauty pageants. Like, well, omg like, thank you. At least they know how to say thank you.

The only lesson that you Americans are able to teach anyone is on how to invade another country and start a war and bomb a peaceful country too smitherings. :blowup:Otherwise, what else are you good for besides that?

Who wants mexico?

From what I have been told, American beer tastes like piss. Keep your urine. Your women are dumbdowned idiots. Just look at some of the stupid answers that some of your American women give when asked a question during one of your past American beauty pageants. Like, well, omg like, thank you. At least they know how to say thank you.

The only lesson that you Americans are able to teach anyone is on how to invade another country and start a war and bomb a peaceful country too smitherings. :blowup:Otherwise, what else are you good for besides that?

Canadian Beauty Pagent

fat_236x236.jpg

image.jpg
Who wants mexico?

WHITE HOUSE would make good firewood again like it did in war of 1812.

Forum List

Back