The Tide Turns against Israel

I live in what could be described as a mansion in Saddle River, New Jersey. We need someone to clean the pool, if you're available. Having a job might improve your angry disposition.

give my regards to mick jagger next time you're out together.

that's the ticket...

liar-liar.jpg

Jagger lives in Greenwich. However, Mary J. Blige lives down the block from me.

:rofl:

oh man, this could not get any richer! PUN INTENDED!

:lol:

of course she does, and steve tyler was at your AA meeting, too.

i'm very, very impressed.

:thup:

East Saddle River Rd., Saddle River, NJ. I don't think Ms. Blige would want me to post the exact address.

and doing so would probably out you as a stalker who gained access to her neighborhood illegally anyway...

East Saddle River Rd., Saddle River, NJ. I don't think Ms. Blige would want me to post the exact address.

okay, i'm very, very, very impressed.

don't yell at mom when she forgets to cut the crusts off your sandwiches,mmmkay? it's impolite.

don't yell at mom when she forgets to cut the crusts off your sandwiches,mmmkay? it's impolite.

We have a private chef, although, I like crusty bread made in our Tuscan-style kitchen.
How are you doing in life?

We have a private chef, although, I like crusty bread made in our Tuscan-style kitchen.

:rofl:

now he's just pulling shit directly from last night's episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

I bet he could dye his hair pink and be the kosher Parez Hilton!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

and doing so would probably out you as a stalker who gained access to her neighborhood illegally anyway...

marc39 is actually mentioned in jillian's link-

"An Optimum cable worker visiting the house Wednesday was surprised - and excited - to learn the name of the new owner.

"That's hot," he said"

Read more: Mary J. Blige pays $12M for N.J. mansion

well enough so i don't have to compensate for a tiny ego and matching penis by trying to impress total strangers on the internet.

thanks for asking

well enough so i don't have to compensate for a tiny ego and matching penis by trying to impress total strangers on the internet.

thanks for asking

Seems your ego is very frail. The mere mention that I live well sends you into a mental meltdown.
They have medication for that, you know.

thanks for asking

Seems your ego is very frail. The mere mention that I live well sends you into a mental meltdown.

i'm sure they do-you should consider it, because i'm not the one flailing pitifully here.

thanks for asking

maybe you can find a self help book or something, you know, to keep from regurgitating the same old tired shit over and over and over.. Seriously, beating you into repeating yourself says more about your background than tall tales about your lifestyle ever will.

but, we've got a medication for you too, shlomo.. that's right.. BREATH deep...

thanks for asking

i'm sure they do-you should consider it, because i'm not the one flailing pitifully here.

You're a fucking chat room moderator. LOL When I look up the word "loser" in the dictionary, I see a picture of you. LOL

You're a fucking chat room moderator. LOL When I look up the word "loser" in the dictionary, I see a picture of you. LOL

well, i guess that's what happens when you confuse the JVL for a viable source reference....

that's funny, when i look up trite, i see you.

*shrug*

New Topics

Forum List

Back