The Tide Turns against Israel

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
A few years back I was listening to a talk given by Dr. Mustafa Barghouti who pointed out that back in 1948 the world stood silent watching 750,000 Palestinian people being driven out of their land, their villages and their cities through an orchestrated ethnic cleansing coupled with many massacres. The world kept silent when Israel set its racist return laws to prevent the Palestinians from returning to their land. In 1967, the developed world wasn't just silent; it actually praised the Israeli expansionist extravaganza. It applauded the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) as it cleansed tens of thousands of Palestinians out of their historic land.

But then things started to change. In the Lebanon war of 1982 the world at large was still pretty silent as 30,000 Palestinian and Lebanese were butchered by the Israeli Air Force and the IDF. Yet it miraculously woke the left up from its terminal snooze. Some activists started to realize that Palestinians and their cause were at the heart of the battle for a better world. During the first and the second intifadas more and more people came to realize that Israel was the aggressor. In 2006 Israel again unleashed total havoc in Lebanon. This time Israel left 3,000 fatalities. However, the impact of these successive Israeli brutalities led to a drastic rise of anti-Israeli feelings. It was, in fact, the 2nd Lebanon war (rather than Iraq) that was the catalyst for Prime Minister Tony Blair's overdue political downfall. Blair paid an immediate political price for condoning the war. The Gaza massacre of 2009 left 1,400 dead Palestinians, most of them women and children, it left Gaza in total ruin, but as we know, it also led to the highest tide of anti-Israeli resentments in every possible level in the media, in the street and even in the UN.

This week we learn about Israel's latest murderous blunder. It assassinated a Hamas military leader. While in the past Israel would be praised for the courage of its assassin squads, those who are chasing the enemies of the Jews in far lands and beyond, the reaction this week is very different. The Jewish state is now regarded as a qualified pariah state. British media and people start to see through it. No one in the British press stood for Israel, no one tried to justify or advocate Israel's acts. No one repeated the clichés about Hamas being a terrorist organization. I guess that by now, people out there grasp that Hamas is Palestine's democratically elected leadership. People also realize that Hamas is justified in pursuing a fully legitimate struggle for liberation.

The Palestine Chronicle: A Leading Online Newspaper on Palestine, Israel and the Middle East

Dummy, Israel is more successful, more advanced, more prosperous than ever...

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

Worry about your failed life, loser.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

Off topic and irrelevant.

Warren Buffett...

Off topic and irrelevant.

You're irrelevant, moron.

oh NOEZZzzzz!

a WARREN BUFFET quote! Well shit. Who needs jesus when WARREN is out there speaking?!?!

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

hey, GERMANY was pretty fucking successful back when it was gassing your grandparents too. Whoopty fucking do.

oh NOEZZzzzz!

a WARREN BUFFET quote! Well shit. Who needs jesus when WARREN is out there speaking?!?!

hey, GERMANY was pretty fucking successful back when it was gassing your grandparents too. Whoopty fucking do.

What have you done with your life, loser? How is it being a poor, unsuccessful slob? Don't be jealous of successful Jews just because you are a failure in life.

oh NOEZZzzzz!

What have you done with your life, loser? How is it being a poor, unsuccessful slob? Don't be jealous of successful Jews just because you are a failure in life.

What does that have to do with Israel losing international legitimacy?

oh NOEZZzzzz!

back to your silly fucking crystal joo ball, eh shlomo? If making such predictions in light of reality were any more significant than they aren't then perhaps history would not show YOUR people having their asses handed to them by MY people throughout time. Think about it, little chosen boy.

oh NOEZZzzzz!

back to your silly fucking crystal joo ball, eh shlomo? If making such predictions in light of reality were any more significant than they aren't then perhaps history would not show YOUR people having their asses handed to them by MY people throughout time. Think about it, little chosen boy.

Shlomo is very successful, thanks for asking. You, on the other hand, not so much. LOL

Arabs are still starving and driving camels. LOL

Shlomo is very successful, thanks for asking. You, on the other hand, not so much. LOL

very successful at being a lampshade, maybe. If you were not drinking the blood of non-jews you'd be another skeletal figure in a camp, homey. hold on.. I might have a jew hair rug around here somewhere.... Tell me, shlomo... are your teeth good at opening cans or should we just toss em and disregard giving you the buffalo treatment?

It has been from the beginning of time that Israelites have had to defend themselves against various peoples who wanted to eradicate them. Down through the centuries none of them have succeeded to totally wipe out every single Jew on the planet. Thus it will always be.

There are so many Jews who have contributed such a great deal of good to the entire world. They, too, need a home. Pick up Exodus by Leon Uris and read it. Or if you're not inclined to read it was made into a movie a good many of years ago.

No, I'm not Jewish.

very successful at being a lampshade, maybe. If you were not drinking the blood of non-jews you'd be another skeletal figure in a camp, homey. hold on.. I might have a jew hair rug around here somewhere.... Tell me, shlomo... are your teeth good at opening cans or should we just toss em and disregard giving you the buffalo treatment?

I don't make lampshades. I do venture capital. I'll pay more in taxes this year than you'll make in your lifetime.

It has been from the beginning of time that Israelites have had to defend themselves against various peoples who wanted to eradicate them. Down through the centuries none of them have succeeded to totally wipe out every single Jew on the planet. Thus it will always be.

There are so many Jews who have contributed such a great deal of good to the entire world. They, too, need a home. Pick up Exodus by Leon Uris and read it. Or if you're not inclined to read it was made into a movie a good many of years ago.

No, I'm not Jewish.

oh I KNOW! Those crazy Canaanites sure were big meanies!

Hey, did I just mention the REAL exodus text and the laugh-inducing joke that it makes your post? silly me.

and, it doesn't take a jew to blindly support racist jews. Hence the John Hagee mention. I'm glad to see that you are as deep as you are funny.

I don't make lampshades. I do venture capital. I'll pay more in taxes this year than you'll make in your lifetime.

Sure, shlomo, sure. I bet you are also a gazillionaire and have a mansion in Beverly Hills too. This is, after all, the interwebz where silly little bitches like you can claim to be more than you are.

:lol:

Maybe if you gain another 50 pounds we can make TWO lampshades out of your skin!

Sure, shlomo, sure. I bet you are also a gazillionaire and have a mansion in Beverly Hills too. This is, after all, the interwebz where silly little bitches like you can claim to be more than you are.

Maybe if you gain another 50 pounds we can make TWO lampshades out of your skin!

I live in what could be described as a mansion in Saddle River, New Jersey. We need someone to clean the pool, if you're available. Having a job might improve your angry disposition.

I live in what could be described as a mansion in Saddle River, New Jersey. We need someone to clean the pool, if you're available. Having a job might improve your angry disposition.

I'm quite sure you are being VERY generous with the nomenclature there, Shlomo. Lord knows that waxing fantasy into your life does wonders for your tenuous self esteem. I guess dreams are all that is left after starving in a camp to the point of becoming a living hide cure.

give my regards to mick jagger next time you're out together.

that's the ticket...

liar-liar.jpg

that's the ticket...

liar-liar.jpg

Jagger lives in Greenwich. However, Mary J. Blige lives down the block from me.

that's the ticket...

liar-liar.jpg

of course she does, and steve tyler was at your AA meeting, too.

i'm very, very impressed.

:thup:

that's the ticket...

liar-liar.jpg

of course she does, and steve tyler was at your AA meeting, too.

i'm very, very impressed.

:thup:

East Saddle River Rd., Saddle River, NJ. I don't think Ms. Blige would want me to post the exact address.

Forum List

Back