The three people that knew the leaked FBI memo.. Comey,Priebus & McCabe......hmmmm wonder where

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-gave-500k-to-wife-of-fbi-agent-on-email-probe/

Reince Priebus, FBI director James Comey and deputy director Andrew McCabe had a conversation which appears to violate justice department rules
“It is illegal for an FBI employee to take information from an ongoing criminal investigation and share it with a potential witness or subject of that investigation. Obviously, if the justice department ultimately initiates a prosecution in this matter, this purported conversation would be exculpating evidence. Again, if it is true that high bureau officials believe the current FBI investigation is [bullshit], they should close the investigation and be prepared to justify this decision, not leak their opinion to anyone outside of the investigation”, German said.
White House confirms conversation with FBI about Trump and Russia

Three people we know of. There is probably many more who knew of it.

Let's see who had a political interest in the outgoing administration's party.... oh yea.. McCabe
The political action committee of McAuliffe, the Clinton loyalist, gave $467,500 to the state Senate campaign of the wife of Andrew McCabe, who is now deputy director of the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The report states Jill McCabe received an additional $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by McAuliffe.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/24/clinton-ally-gave-500k-to-wife-of-fbi-agent-on-email-probe/

Why Trump isn't purging absolutely everyone in government, that's even possibly connected to the dems; or potentially disloyal in the future; is beyond me. I'd get rid of everyone of them that were within my power to do so. Then refill the positions with people I can trust.

Why Trump isn't purging absolutely everyone in government, that's even possibly connected to the dems; or potentially disloyal in the future; is beyond me. I'd get rid of everyone of them that were within my power to do so. Then refill the positions with people I can trust.
That's not how it works.

Why Trump isn't purging absolutely everyone in government, that's even possibly connected to the dems; or potentially disloyal in the future; is beyond me. I'd get rid of everyone of them that were within my power to do so. Then refill the positions with people I can trust
I think he is now but it will take some time. Many of the scoundrels are in lifetime positions or in positions that the president has no control over. The dems have had 24 years to stack the deck with Clinton's two terms a Bush total waste of time two terms and Obama two terms.

It takes time. Tillerson is doing that with the State Department. Remember Sessions JUST became AG. Comey can be replaced.
But the point of this thread was just 3 people knew and 1 leaked to the press. Which one had closer ties to the Democrat party? hmmmm?

Forum List

Back