The Three False Flag Cyber Attacks Came From Obama, Not Russia-

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The hacking of American corporate websites (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, et al), is being sold to the American public as the work of Russian hackers working with the knowledge, support and permission of Putin. Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. I began to acquire the REAL story about the hacking on Friday evening, October 21, from three separate cover sources that claimed to have all/part of the story. There is so much disinformation in the air right now (e.g. New York Times, Washington Post), I was not about to throw caution to the wind and report on this possibility until I felt I had exhausted all of my sources of information.

Once Americans understand how msm is controlled it easily starts to connect those dots for those who haven't connected them yet.
More and more of those government teet suckers being to fall off the teet realizing those they accuse of tin foil hats are anything but that.
The only reason ppl get called that is because the MSM and their lover Government has trained them to think that. It is easy to manipulate sheep and those who stay in a zombie like mode. That's why the Government loves you so much your easy , you are their bait and sooner or later you are no longer needed.
The fools who were in love with Hitler were warned , just as we see American's being warned today and the dumbasses can only come out with " Tin foil hats" , conspiracy etc, etc....................... We always get the last laugh like it or not you zombies HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!

The hacking of American corporate websites (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, et al), is being sold to the American public as the work of Russian hackers working with the knowledge, support and permission of Putin. Absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. I began to acquire the REAL story about the hacking on Friday evening, October 21, from three separate cover sources that claimed to have all/part of the story. There is so much disinformation in the air right now (e.g. New York Times, Washington Post), I was not about to throw caution to the wind and report on this possibility until I felt I had exhausted all of my sources of information.

Once Americans understand how msm is controlled it easily starts to connect those dots for those who haven't connected them yet.
More and more of those government teet suckers being to fall off the teet realizing those they accuse of tin foil hats are anything but that.
The only reason ppl get called that is because the MSM and their lover Government has trained them to think that. It is easy to manipulate sheep and those who stay in a zombie like mode. That's why the Government loves you so much your easy , you are their bait and sooner or later you are no longer needed.
The fools who were in love with Hitler were warned , just as we see American's being warned today and the dumbasses can only come out with " Tin foil hats" , conspiracy etc, etc....................... We always get the last laugh like it or not you zombies HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!
I thought Kellyann Conway paid the hackers to shut down Twitter, for obvious reasons.

"Once Americans understand how msm is controlled it easily starts to connect those dots for those who haven't connected them yet."

Yeah, it's controlled by corporate power, just like everything else, including your govt. Once again, Clinton deregulated the FCC during his administration. Back in the 1980s, some ~50 odd companies were involved in the american media machine; diversity, competition, stuff america was ostensibly about. As a result of Clinton's FCC deregulation, now ~90% of that americans hear, see, and/or read is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations.

There's your deregulation and the ensuing enhanced corporate control that results. Some of ya oughtta rethink your stance on that in general. Not sure I'll be turning to Dave Hodges for anything at all.

Crazy Obama, Killary, neocons & Co desire nuclear war with Russia and lie non-stop.It is the good proof that something is wrong with our democracy if it allows run this country completely morons and lunaticsc,

• Banned
"Once Americans understand how msm is controlled it easily starts to connect those dots for those who haven't connected them yet."

Yeah, it's controlled by corporate power, just like everything else, including your govt. Once again, Clinton deregulated the FCC during his administration. Back in the 1980s, some ~50 odd companies were involved in the american media machine; diversity, competition, stuff america was ostensibly about. As a result of Clinton's FCC deregulation, now ~90% of that americans hear, see, and/or read is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations.

There's your deregulation and the ensuing enhanced corporate control that results. Some of ya oughtta rethink your stance on that in general. Not sure I'll be turning to Dave Hodges for anything at all.
These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. GE does not own NBC (or Comcast or any media) anymore. So that 6th company is now Comcast. And Time Warner doesn't own AOL, so Huffington Post isn't affiliated with them.

But the fact that a few companies own everything demonstrates "the illusion of choice," Frugal Dad says. While some big sites, like Digg and Reddit aren't owned by any of the corporations,Time Warner owns news sites read by millions of Americans every year.

Here's the graphic:
media-infographic.jpg

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

Do you remember learning about Pravda being the propaganda newspaper of the Soviet Union when you were back in school? I felt bad that the people of the Soviet Union were unable to learn the truth about how they were being governed.

And here we are.

JIMINY CRICKET!

Please STOP with this Russian PROPAGANDA that you are trying to spread....this Putin love bromance, is beyond sickening to most Americans on both sides of the aisle.

It would have been better for the Democratic Party,

for the Trump campaign emails being the ones stolen instead of the DNC/hillary campaign/podesta, showing the inner workings of his Trump campaign, through all of his different campaign managers that resigned and their connections to Russia, and through his present CEO and campaign managers etc etc etc...

USE YOUR God given brain!

Yep, another Clinton screw up, in your own words. Thank you.

A Dumbed Down America
Like the anti-literacy laws enacted during the 1800's following the Nat Turner Slave Rebellion, today most Americans are kept poor and stupid by big government, business, the media, and academia; all designed to keep them from being free while making them think it's for their own good.

This is just for general information not directed at you, to you whichever we should call it lol.

"None are more enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Goethe

sheeple.jpg
Most dumbed down Americans rely on the State-run Corporate owned mainstream media to learn about the world around them. If they don't see it on the nightly news, for them... it doesn't exist. Instead, these sheep like people are fed a steady stream of 30-second sound bites, intelligent sounding pundits, and news stories all manufactured to keep them uninformed.

Today, the majority of the population have dysfunctional brains that cannot think logically and are not able to comprehend the consequences of their actions. They are lazy thinkers, apathetic. They do not understand and grasp what is happening in the world around them and don't really seem to care about that condition, let alone the future. Instead of valuing the values that made this country great, they are instead addicted to pleasure and ease. No longer do they consider what they might do for their country but are more concerned about what their country will do for them.
Progressives, Liberals and Democrats are leading the Trashing of America

is everything a 'false flag' to you?
You have to understand how the US works, and the information kept from the public, there is a shadow Government 911 kicked off the fall of this Nation.
When those in power use a disaster/incident to manipulate the population is easy, esp. with something like 911.
The way we were manipulate and it is only one of many, People easily gave up their privacy , and their rights to feel safe. example : getting finger printed ( yeah yeah some places were doing it a little while before then) but that incident kicked off a bigger population of accepting it, we have cameras at every single corner, we have drones, our computers, emails and cell phones are spied on with out our knowledge the list goes on and on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back