The Threat the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Posed to Society

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Threat Martin Luther King Jr. Posed to Society

I remember white adults being terrified of the man. His agenda went beyond race relations. His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

It's funny to see so many people speak of MLK with praise and affection. I remember it quite differently at the time he was alive and then assassinated.

I remember white adults being terrified of the man. His agenda went beyond race relations. His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

It's funny to see so many people speak of MLK with praise and affection. I remember it quite differently at the time he was alive and then assassinated.

Are you a white adult? If so, then you must have been "terrified of the man", too, right? Or were you the lone exception to your sweeping statement?

RACIST white adults may have been terrified of MLK, but there were MILLIONS of white people in this country who respected MLK and mourned his death.

If you are into INSULTING all white people, then maybe you should join the NAACP or become a member of Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church.

Are you a white adult? If so, then you must have been "terrified of the man", too, right? Or were you the lone exception to your sweeping statement?

RACIST white adults may have been terrified of MLK, but there were MILLIONS of white people in this country who respected MLK and mourned his death.

If you are into INSULTING all white people, then maybe you should join the NAACP or become a member of Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church.

It was a generalization...but I was a white child. :eusa_clap:

gawd, you're a fool. and I was liberal from the first day I could conceive of it all...

I'd bet back then there were more who were racist than not.

and fuck you and your pathetic white victimhood. you're an embarrassment to civilization

gawd, you're a fool. and I was liberal from the first day I could conceive of it all...

and fuck you and your pathetic white victimhood. you're an embarrassment to civilization

Fuck you and your "whitey hated Martin Luther King" nonsense.

You're a DISGRACE to your race, whatever it might be.

Based on what Winston Churchill said about liberals and conservatives, you obviously have no BRAIN.

I also remember when MLK was alive. He was a gadfly, I think he had a death wish. But I also think he sacrificed himself for the generations to come, much like the people that fought at Iwo Jima or sacrificed themselves at Valley Forge. That is what the American spirit was all about, don't you think?

Last edited:
I also remember when MLK was alive. He was a gadfly, I think he had a death wish. But I also think he sacrificed himself for the generations to come, much like the people that fought at Valley Forge or sacrificed themselves on Iwo Jima. That is what the American spirit was all about, don't you think?

gadfly? good gawd, the rest of your posts refutes that.

were you home schooled?

Based on what Winston Churchill said about liberals and conservatives, you obviously have no BRAIN.

a disgrace to his race?

oooh... i love when racists out themselecs

I also remember when MLK was alive. He was a gadfly, I think he had a death wish. But I also think he sacrificed himself for the generations to come, much like the people that fought at Iwo Jima or sacrificed themselves at Valley Forge. That is what the American spirit was all about, don't you think?

most significantly he was a communist whose movement therefore amounted to a war on blacks.

"We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism".- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family.”

I also remember when MLK was alive. He was a gadfly, I think he had a death wish. But I also think he sacrificed himself for the generations to come, much like the people that fought at Valley Forge or sacrificed themselves on Iwo Jima. That is what the American spirit was all about, don't you think?

were you home schooled?

I think you are fishing for a response to a question that didn’t even need an answer, sorry I bothered. But I will bother to ignore you and make a point of never responding to your petty threads anymore.

a disgrace to his race?

oooh... i love when racists out themselecs

most significantly MLK was a liberal communist whose movement therefore amounted to a war on blacks.

were you home schooled?

I think you are fishing for a response to a question that didn’t even need an answer, sorry I bothered. But I will bother to ignore you and make a point of never responding to your petty threads anymore.

eatfetus.jpg

most significantly he was a communist whose movement therefore amounted to a war on blacks.

"We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism".- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family.”

seriously...this makes me think of you

humexte2.jpg

Forum List

Back