The thread in which bennet J is going to teach economics

I'll light this candle...

1 + 1 - 2 = 0

Obama economics requires that we raise the taxes on the rich so we can justify borrowing more money from China to end up with a total that we can "invest" into a worthless program like ObamaCare.

Spend less then you take in.

Don't print money to pay off your bills.

Keep taxes low so more people have more money to spend in the economy....thus pay more taxes.

Quit trying to punish. Instead reward.

Discourage sloth. Encourage hard work.

Teach your kids to love their country. Never teach them to hate it.

Don't be envious of your neighbor because he has more then you. Teach them to be happy for others success.

• Banned
Reagan was president in the 1980s

Yes they are lower than under reagans years

• Banned
How I wish the right would prove all this knowledge that they keep claiming

How I wish the right would prove all this knowledge that they keep claiming
The point of your thread is a bit unclear, at least to me it is. I though you were going to show a video of someone explaining economics. I click on the link and it looks like you're calling someone out? Please elaborate, I can't read minds.

I posted it to give a place besides his introduction thread for a new poster to teach all the vast knowledge of economics he claimed to have.

I guess he went off to take a class on economics so he would have something to say in the thread besides things like others are pooo pooo heads because they didnt agree with his completely false claims that Obama created this recession.

TM, leaving 8 messages in a row on his User CP is borderline stalking or harassment don't you think?

You prolly think he's easy pickin's because he's a dope smoking 17 year old right? More likely you two are probably on the same level intellectually. :lol:

Last edited:
I guess everything he knows about the subject he has put in this thread by him already

this rich envy is just exacerbating the problem which is at it's core the leviathan monstrosity the government has become.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back