The Third World War

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Yup.. I am writing this post to tell you about the Third World War which WILL start sometime in the future. Before any of the doubting Thomases contradict my views..Let me tell you this is not mere speculation. I am not writing this because I am waiting for a world war to begin. I have written this post based on the current political , military scenario of the world. You may laugh at me or think that I am simply raving about a global war. But I request you to read this post before jumping to any conclusions.

EAST ASIA:-
N.K has gone nuclear. It is true as you all know. Many people think that N.K does not possess a missile which can hit the continental United States. But , I assure you N.K has the capability to develop a missile range as far as California. This endangers the cities of L.A , San Francisco, the whole Silicon Valley and Seattle which are big cities economically important to America. Right now , N.K has a range as far as Fort Greely , Alaska. But since many of you feel that Kim Jong IL hates Japan more than U.S.A..so i shift my focus on Japan. Kim can nuke the whole of Japan with his missiles.I need not say how important Japan is to America. America has a military base in Okinawa in Japan. Japanese companies like Sony , Toshiba , Toyota are big players in the U.S economy. These companies have manufacturing plants in the U.S. There also many Americans in Japan. And America has sworn to protect Japan.
If Japan gets attacked by N.K.America will be drawn into the war.It is inevitable.Kim WILL use whatever nuclear might he possesses. Now , China is a North Korean ally. China needs N.K to keep America at bay in Asia. China will certainly not allow America to attack N.K. And Japan and China are not the best of friends either. North Korean troops will certainly try to cross the DMZ to invade S.Korea.This is in line with N.Korea's goal to unify the Korean Peninsula and making Pyongyang the capital.N.Korea would have developed advanced missile technology by that time and would willingly use it against America and its allies. America and Japan would thus be at war with China and N.K.

PAKISTAN/INDIA/CHINA-
Pakistan is in a very precarious position right now. The only strength Pakistan has is its nukes and its military. There is growing dissent against Musharraf who is pro-American. A military coup is inevitable throwing Musharraf out of power. I just hope this dosen't happen. Surprised?? Pakistan may be an American ally but there is Taliban presence in Pak. You can't deny it. Also , Musharraf has put himself in a very dangerous position by making himself the sole leader of the nation and its military. There is a very ,very high chance of an Islamic coup in that nation. If a pro Islamic leader comes into power in Islamabad then India is in trouble. The leader would attack Kashmir. He would be given help from the Chinese. Then China will attack India on its eastern front. Remember , Pakistan wants Kashmir and China wants the whole Eastern region of India. India will be squeezed. This will certainly start a horrific war in the Indian subcontinent.

TERRORISM:-
Al Qaeda/Taliban/Hezbollah/Moro Islamic Group/Laskar E Taiba are some of the most notorious,hardcore Islamic groups in the world. They will take advantage of the mess up in Asia and carry out bomb blasts in cities worldwide. AlQaeda/Taliban will carry out suicide attacks against every Western city in this world, Moro Islmaic group will attack the whole of Phillipines to unify it and make it a Islamic nation. Laskar E Taiba will try to take Kashmir away from India, Hezbollah will attack Israel(A U.S ally.)
There are Islmaic fundamentalists who want to unify the Indonesian,Malaysian,Phillipines,Brunei archipelagos to make it one huge Islamic nation.This is true. All these countries are Islamic nations and there are a lot of Islamic rebels in these areas.

IRAN:-
Iran would have become a nuclear power. It has an advanced army , navy and air force. It has radar evading missiles (Fajr-3) and subs. Iran is no Iraq. It cannot be defeated so easily. Iran also has a large number of Islamic radicals who hate the U.S a lot. Imagine if they control Iran's military ........ They can hurt traditional U.S allies like Saudi Arabia , U.A.E and Bahrain easily. This would prompt other anti-U.S countries to support Iran which would be the first Arab state to go nuclear. Iran will then link up with China (its oil receiver) , N.K (its nuke helper) and these three nuclear nations will wage a war against America and its allies.

Now, we have different factions against each other. I know it sounds weird but IT is true...

We have America , Japan , India , S.Korea , U.K (I guess Britain will probably help U.S out on this) against China ,N.K,Pakistan(remember pak is in the hands of U.S enemies) and Iran. There is also Al Qaeda to take care of.

Tell me , IF all this does happen what is the possibility of nuclear war?? A 100% !!!! Already N.K went nuclear , Iran too..Pakistan WILL fire some of its nukes at India and India will retaliate.China will fire missiles at India and vice versa. Seeing India getting bombed by the Chinese , America will threaten Chian with nukes (Oh My gosh!!!!)
And then during this crisis....Japan will decide to go nuclear for its safety!!!

You may read this and scoff at me...But , looking at today's geopolitics the Third World War is very close by. I just hope that I am wrong..I just hope....

aKsHay

After reading your assessment of the world situation, I am beginning to understand why you have been urging the US to take action against NK. India has a serious problem (according to you) with the Pakistaniis on one side and China on the other. US intervention in NK would at the very least divert China's attention and leave India with only one front to worry about. Also, any military action would be costly for China, the US, Japan, South Korea and anyone else involved. If India stayed out of it (and they would) they would arguably find themselves as the premier economic power in that part of the world. Not a bad position to be in at all!

I think we just found the "agenda" Mr. P keeps asking about!

Sadly I have to agree with much of the assessment. However, I am not sure the United States will be involved. I think the US may fall into civil war should the world get out of control like this.

Sadly I have to agree with much of the assessment. However, I am not sure the United States will be involved. I think the US may fall into civil war should the world get out of control like this.

I suspect that US involvement would depend very much on circumstances. If the US were attacked directly (nuclear or conventional) by military forces, the US would be pretty united in a call for military engagement. If it were not, I am not sure civil war would erupt, but I think the US would be politically paralyzed and maybe even economically stagnant.

I like your assessment. I do believe we will see a third world war, but the problem is time. Is it going to happen in my lifetime? Probably and probably not. However, I believe all this talk of WW3 is more to feed into the paranoia of the Christians who are looking for end time prophecies in the now, probably much like in the times of WW2.

I like your assessment. I do believe we will see a third world war, but the problem is time. Is it going to happen in my lifetime? Probably and probably not. However, I believe all this talk of WW3 is more to feed into the paranoia of the Christians who are looking for end time prophecies in the now, probably much like in the times of WW2.

Its not the Christians who you need to worry about. Its the Muslims who think they are to bring about the end times through their actions that you need to worry about.

Its not the Christians who you need to worry about. Its the Muslims who think they are to bring about the end times through their actions that you need to worry about.
Just because I don't address one group doesn't mean I haven't thought about them. But the religious who've been obsessed with the end times since Christianity was established has constantly looked for reasons to say the world is ending. Another global war will only fuel it further.

Muslims have their own version of the apocalypse, but I don't know much about it.

Too many variables. I agree that some of the scenarios are possible to some point but the world is much more complicated and unpredictable then that. Where would Russia fit in? How about a Middle East force against Israel? Central America and a crazy dictator? There are endless scenarios that could play out. What ever one the United States is involved in, I hope the Armed Forces of the U.S. have the complete support of the people.

I think a more likely scenario would be for that amenajarmahd dirt bag to get his hands on a nuke from NK and truck it over to Israel, where some other dirt bag would touch it off for him by touching two wires. It will probably be a dud, whereas the chemical explosive will spread the nuclear around, killing everyone within 50 yards or so and ¼ mile downwind. Due to prevailing winds the cloud will end up all over most of the Mideast. Israel will retaliate as promised, nuking Tehran, killing a million or so. We’ll see UN condemnation on Israel, and throngs of Palis on TV burning Israeli and US flags. Several hundred thousand will storm Isreal, getting mowed down by the Israeli Army. The US and UK will provide air support and it will be complete annihilation of the invading Palis. Israel will create a no mans land 30 miles wide along its western border, and station tanks at 100 yard intervals with its Gaza border. The New York Times will blame Bush. After the investigation and we have clear evidence that NK supplied the weapon, China will crack down and invade NK, and Pot Belly and his cronies will be eliminated. ½ million or so Arabs will die of radiation poisoning, and the economy of the region will have been set back 60 years or so. The Kurds, protected by geography, will become the dominant force in Iraq and crack down on the insurgency.

I think a more likely scenario would be for that amenajarmahd dirt bag to get his hands on a nuke from NK and truck it over to Israel, where some other dirt bag would touch it off for him by touching two wires. It will probably be a dud, whereas the chemical explosive will spread the nuclear around, killing everyone within 50 yards or so and ¼ mile downwind. Due to prevailing winds the cloud will end up all over most of the Mideast. Israel will retaliate as promised, nuking Tehran, killing a million or so. We’ll see UN condemnation on Israel, and throngs of Palis on TV burning Israeli and US flags. Several hundred thousand will storm Isreal, getting mowed down by the Israeli Army. The US and UK will provide air support and it will be complete annihilation of the invading Palis. Israel will create a no mans land 30 miles wide along its western border, and station tanks at 100 yard intervals with its Gaza border. The New York Times will blame Bush. After the investigation and we have clear evidence that NK supplied the weapon, China will crack down and invade NK, and Pot Belly and his cronies will be eliminated. ½ million or so Arabs will die of radiation poisoning, and the economy of the region will have been set back 60 years or so. The Kurds, protected by geography, will become the dominant force in Iraq and crack down on the insurgency.

I'm not so sure this will happen on GW's watch, though I think it may well play out. You forget though, that Pakistan will probably react to the nuking of Iran.

I'm not so sure this will happen on GW's watch, though I think it may well play out. You forget though, that Pakistan will probably react to the nuking of Iran.

You're right, as security on the shipping lanes will suffer under the future Rodham Administration (she'll drop Billy Bob and his name after the first 100 days), allowing the NK shipment to occur. I don't think Pakistan as a crazy as all that, but it is a possibility.

China has no real ambition in India. It also distrusts NK, and I think you'll find thanks to its economy rolling along nicely over the past decade doesn't want any type of confrontation. And if there is one, it'll be more likely between China and NK or Japan and NK. China has already set up road blocks on its border with NK checking for nuke material.

After reading your assessment of the world situation, I am beginning to understand why you have been urging the US to take action against NK. India has a serious problem (according to you) with the Pakistaniis on one side and China on the other. US intervention in NK would at the very least divert China's attention and leave India with only one front to worry about. Also, any military action would be costly for China, the US, Japan, South Korea and anyone else involved. If India stayed out of it (and they would) they would arguably find themselves as the premier economic power in that part of the world. Not a bad position to be in at all!

I think we just found the "agenda" Mr. P keeps asking about!

High Five! :thup: :salute:

China has no real ambition in India. It also distrusts NK, and I think you'll find thanks to its economy rolling along nicely over the past decade doesn't want any type of confrontation. And if there is one, it'll be more likely between China and NK or Japan and NK. China has already set up road blocks on its border with NK checking for nuke material.

You appear to agree with me on China. Perhaps I was wrong...

....about my position on China.

;)

China distrusts NK? NK is a Chinese proxy in its struggle against Washington for political, economic, and military power in NE Asia. China abhors the idea of Korea reunified, US influenced, democratic, economically strong, and sitting on its NE border. It would set yet another destabilizing example for the 1.1 billion peasants in the Chinese countryside that have virtually nothing and are oppressed by the totalitarians in Beijing. Yeah, the economy for about 200 million Chinese in some of the major cities is improving, but try telling that to those in the countryside that are physically prohibited by the PLA and its roadblocks from entering the cities to look for work. Papers, please? I know this. I have seen it with my own eyes. The unelected technocrats in Beijing (they are Communist in name only), and the intelligencia in the cities, are terrified of what will happen when the vast majority finds out what is available in places other than rural China. The thought of a reunified and democratic Korea, setting yet another example of what freedom can achieve, causes the self-appointed totalitarians in Beijing and the PLA (you know, the guys with all the guns), to have nightmares from which they are worried they will never wake up. A fractured and divided Korean Peninsula suits Beijing just fine. And the way to maintain that status quo is with a nuke armed hermit kingdom that cannot be assailed. China could have prevented the NK nuke detonation by applying economic pressure against Pyongyang. China and NK could not extract formal DPRK recognition and a security guarantee from Washington in the failed six-party talks. So with China's acquiesce, NK did the next best thing: it gave itself a military security guarantee against US pressure by exploding a nuke. Some say China is worried about refugees escaping from an economically embargoed NK and that is why they applied no pressure. Propaganda. There are 23 million people in all of NK; far fewer near the border. It is a safe bet that the 1.3 billion people in China could find the resources to block the border from being crossed by refugees.

Firstly , MY agenda is NOT TO divert U.S attention towards China and let the U.S do India's dirty job.

India can manage very well thank you against CHina. But , IF and only IF Pakistan and China try to screw us in Kashmir and our Eastern Region (i sugget you look at the map of India,Pak and CHina..The top part of India is frigtheningly close to Pak and CHina and I probably guess if Pak and China invade us..They probably will from here ..This makes New Delhi our capital indanger) then India will need U.S assistance.

As for the agenda I am not saying that the U.S should do India's job as U.S has multiple threats right now as I mentioned. North Korea IS and I say IS an ally of CHina and vice versa. I have mentioned that China sees only 2 powers that can stop it from becoming the alltime global superpower (economically and militarily) i.e India and America. If the Communists can screw India and U.S in Asia (and not only in Asia) then America might as well drop its foreign policy and its S.C seat and withdraw from world affairs....America can also pull out from Taiwan!!!! India will also be hurt both economically and militarily. Communist influence will expand into almost whole of Asia. Terrorism will thrive in Asia,Europe and the Middle East.

I do see a global war in the coming years and India and U.S as common allies against the common enemies!! I hope you all have read the part about Pakistan/China/India ...If a wordl war will start it will start in Asia which is right now the most explosive place in the world...ANd the nations that will start this war are:-N.K ,China and Pakistan.Iran will come later on as soon as they become a nuclear power.

Akshay

Forum List

Back