The Third Way... The Right Way?

sonegreat

Rookie
Aug 29, 2016
Alright my first real post might be a little trolley, but might as well start of with a bang. And warning it is long.

Okay can we talk about them. Who is 'them' you may ask. Well 'them' are the people who believe in the 'them'.

So I have been going around the internet looking at different political videos. Checked out fox-news a bit. And of course I end up at those videos. You know them. Hillary is secretly dying videos. As I fell further down the rabbit hole I find other peculiar videos, strangest of which is about how they faked the audience at the recent Hillary Alt-right speech. And joining it was almost 15 minutes of Alex Jones spend proving that the jar Hillary opened on Kimmel was tampered with.

Of course my first reaction to this was WTF, but that would be lazy. So of course I began to theorize.Trying to find commonalities and sub-conscience purposes behind these strange acts.

So the theme behind these videos on the surface is of course orchestration. Someone went through a lot of trouble to set these up. All the TV people collectively are hiding Hillary's disease. Same group I would imagine faked the crowd at Hillary's speech. And of course a bunch of them sat in a room and decided that the best way to defuse the tension around her health is for Jimmy to take her pulse while she awkwardly opens a jar of pickle.'They' went through a lot of trouble to set up every little detail. Everything.

It has always struck me just how smart the 'them' is. I mean we are talking comic-level genius here. They control the media because they control all the corporations. They have control over every single news that leaks and every news reporter does as he/she is told. They have full control over both the Democrat and Republican party.

But looking back at Bernie campaign it made more sense to me because of the strange hierarchy of intelligence it created. You see the ruling class is the smartest thus it is in control, then comes those who are able to see how they control everything, and then comes the rest of us. The ruling class rules by manipulating us and creating a system that only benefits them and for that reason they have to be taken down.But what is not said is the after effect. Because when this powerful ruling class falters who will pick up the pieces? The next most intelligent beings in line of course. And we shall assume they will be much more benevolent masters.

This was most disturbing to me during the primaries. When confronted with that fact that for a guy with a such a populist message Sanders was getting such little minority support, his supporters had a pretty disturbing response. First it started with Black people just have no clue who he is, then it was they don't know his message, then they don't understand who is really on their side. Every time it was no fault in their candidate but rather in the people for not accepting him. They don't know what is best for them.

But that hierarchy of intelligence creates another problem. You don't work at the little things and slow progress seems meaningless. You see if you have big bad comic villain to defeat how can there be any victory unless the big bad villain is defeated. To many, things like equal pay or kids getting health insurance across America are meaningless gestures provided by the elites to keep the workers at bay.To them there can be no victory unless system control is completely in their hands. Until then all progress big and small is just pointless.

So they stand at the sidelines, while the rest of the 'sheep' pull and push, trying to get the ball to the endzone.

Well, it wasn't even close to as long, stupid, or pointless as 320's posts. I really can't tell what you're trying to advocate or point out here, maybe you should elaborate more on your point rather than how you came to it.

You should have remained content with your initial reaction. Consider the source, it's at the bottom of the hierarchy. The people at the top are pushing Hillary.

upload_2016-8-29_16-28-27.png

Well, it wasn't even close to as long, stupid, or pointless as 320's posts. I really can't tell what you're trying to advocate or point out here, maybe you should elaborate more on your point rather than how you came to it.
Perhaps he thinks his journey is more interesting than the conclusion he arrived at.

Perhaps he thinks his journey is more interesting than the conclusion he arrived at.
I don't think that applies as well here since it's not a book.

Alright my first real post might be a little trolley, but might as well start of with a bang. And warning it is long.

Okay can we talk about them. Who is 'them' you may ask. Well 'them' are the people who believe in the 'them'.

So I have been going around the internet looking at different political videos. Checked out fox-news a bit. And of course I end up at those videos. You know them. Hillary is secretly dying videos. As I fell further down the rabbit hole I find other peculiar videos, strangest of which is about how they faked the audience at the recent Hillary Alt-right speech. And joining it was almost 15 minutes of Alex Jones spend proving that the jar Hillary opened on Kimmel was tampered with.

Of course my first reaction to this was WTF, but that would be lazy. So of course I began to theorize.Trying to find commonalities and sub-conscience purposes behind these strange acts.

So the theme behind these videos on the surface is of course orchestration. Someone went through a lot of trouble to set these up. All the TV people collectively are hiding Hillary's disease. Same group I would imagine faked the crowd at Hillary's speech. And of course a bunch of them sat in a room and decided that the best way to defuse the tension around her health is for Jimmy to take her pulse while she awkwardly opens a jar of pickle.'They' went through a lot of trouble to set up every little detail. Everything.

It has always struck me just how smart the 'them' is. I mean we are talking comic-level genius here. They control the media because they control all the corporations. They have control over every single news that leaks and every news reporter does as he/she is told. They have full control over both the Democrat and Republican party.

But looking back at Bernie campaign it made more sense to me because of the strange hierarchy of intelligence it created. You see the ruling class is the smartest thus it is in control, then comes those who are able to see how they control everything, and then comes the rest of us. The ruling class rules by manipulating us and creating a system that only benefits them and for that reason they have to be taken down.But what is not said is the after effect. Because when this powerful ruling class falters who will pick up the pieces? The next most intelligent beings in line of course. And we shall assume they will be much more benevolent masters.

This was most disturbing to me during the primaries. When confronted with that fact that for a guy with a such a populist message Sanders was getting such little minority support, his supporters had a pretty disturbing response. First it started with Black people just have no clue who he is, then it was they don't know his message, then they don't understand who is really on their side. Every time it was no fault in their candidate but rather in the people for not accepting him. They don't know what is best for them.

But that hierarchy of intelligence creates another problem. You don't work at the little things and slow progress seems meaningless. You see if you have big bad comic villain to defeat how can there be any victory unless the big bad villain is defeated. To many, things like equal pay or kids getting health insurance across America are meaningless gestures provided by the elites to keep the workers at bay.To them there can be no victory unless system control is completely in their hands. Until then all progress big and small is just pointless.

So they stand at the sidelines, while the rest of the 'sheep' pull and push, trying to get the ball to the endzone.

More .. "They don't know what's best for them" Said no differently than had it come from a RWer.

What's "best" for 'them' is your opinion and perspective?????

What's best for black voters is whatever THEY decide it is .. no differently than any other demographic in this country.

Bernie Sanders is not what's best for black people. He doesn't have the political gravitas to get done what black voters want done .. which is not to suggest that he doesn't understand the issue of police brutality.

I look forward to Sanders working with President Clinton on this issue .. who can get something serious done.

More .. "They don't know what's best for them" Said no differently than had it come from a RWer.

What's best for black voters is whatever THEY decide it is .. no differently than any other demographic in this country.

Bernie Sanders is not what's best for black people. He doesn't have the political gravitas to get done what black voters want done .. which is not to suggest that he doesn't understand the issue of police brutality.

I look forward to Sanders working with President Clinton on this issue .. who can get something serious done.
Your post is so far from reality..

Your post is so far from reality..

The farther I am from your 'reality' the better I like it.

TL/DR
Start an ordinary introduction like humans do.
You'll have to forgive TN, sonegreat. Like many of Trump's Chumps, he has the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

As you can glom from the subsquent posts by the psuedocons containing cartoons and one liners, I'm sure.

"Because Mexicans!"

Forum List

Back