"The Third Terrorist"

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I am still taking my “break” from USMB, but I had to post this. I implore all of you to read Jayna Davis’ book, “The Third Terrorist”.

Ms. Davis has done a superb job documenting a cover-up of the Oklahoma City bombing. If you have an intellectually honest bone in your body, this book and the documented findings it discloses will make you say, "Hell, who needs a connection between 9-11 and Iraq when we have this".

The book and her supporting footnotes carefully and concisely expose the Clinton administrations cover-up of Iraqi government involvement in the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building on 19 April 1995.

I am so outraged after reading this book I will NEVER trust our government again. Furthermore, as an ARDENT Bush supporter, I am equally pissed at him and his administration for carrying on the cover-up. Right now, I am so disillusioned with our system of government I could scream.

People, our government is playing us as fools and we need to DEMAND that some heads roll over this one. I always suspected terrorists in the OK City bombing and I always heard about Jayna's investigation, but until I read this book, I never realized how much DOCUMENTED information she had gathered that CLEARLY implicates Iraq and other PLO faction members in the bombing.

Read it and get pissed off, as we need to get pissed off if we are ever going to get our country back from the radical elites that have taken over our system of government.

The Intellectual Conservative

FrontPageMagazine

I am still taking my “break” from USMB, but I had to post this. I implore all of you to read Jayna Davis’ book, “The Third Terrorist”.

Ms. Davis has done a superb job documenting a cover-up of the Oklahoma City bombing. If you have an intellectually honest bone in your body, this book and the documented findings it discloses will make you say, "Hell, who needs a connection between 9-11 and Iraq when we have this".

The book and her supporting footnotes carefully and concisely expose the Clinton administrations cover-up of Iraqi government involvement in the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building on 19 April 1995.

I am so outraged after reading this book I will NEVER trust our government again. Furthermore, as an ARDENT Bush supporter, I am equally pissed at him and his administration for carrying on the cover-up. Right now, I am so disillusioned with our system of government I could scream.

People, our government is playing us as fools and we need to DEMAND that some heads roll over this one. I always suspected terrorists in the OK City bombing and I always heard about Jayna's investigation, but until I read this book, I never realized how much DOCUMENTED information she had gathered that CLEARLY implicates Iraq and other PLO faction members in the bombing.

Read it and get pissed off, as we need to get pissed off if we are ever going to get our country back from the radical elites that have taken over our system of government.

FrontPageMagazine

Talk about old threads made new:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061225/ap_on_go_co/oklahoma_city_congress

Interesting Christmas Day story:

FBI chided for OKC bomb investigation

By JOHN SOLOMON, Associated Press WriterMon Dec 25, 4:36 AM ET

A two-year congressional inquiry into the Oklahoma City bombing concludes that the FBI didn't fully investigate whether other suspects may have helped Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols with the deadly 1995 attack, allowing questions to linger a decade later.

The House International Relations investigative subcommittee will release the findings of its two-year review as early as Wednesday, declaring there is no conclusive evidence of a foreign connection to the attack, but that far too many unanswered questions remain.

The subcommittee's report will conclude there is no doubt McVeigh and Nichols were the main perpetrators, and it discloses for the first time that Nichols confirmed to House investigators he participated in the robbery of an Arkansas gun dealer that provided the proceeds for the attack.

There have long been questions about that robbery because the FBI concluded McVeigh was in another state at the time it occurred.

The report also sharply criticizes the FBI for failing to be curious enough to pursue credible information that foreign or U.S. citizens may have had contact with Nichols or McVeigh and could have assisted their plot.

FrontPageMagazine

:muahaha:

Actually I may check out the book from the library. I enlisted from OKC and my folks and sister still live there. My sister was a receptionist at Mercy hospital. She was drafted as a triage nurses aid on that day. I drank a couple of celebratory beers when Timmy got the needle.

Actually I may check out the book from the library. I enlisted from OKC and my folks and sister still live there. My sister was a receptionist at Mercy hospital. She was drafted as a triage nurses aid on that day. I drank a couple of celebratory beers when Timmy got the needle.

The OKC bombing was a tragedy. I'm just not real up on the conspiracy nuts trying to make it more than what it was. McVeigh was a separatist, anarchist, and militant white supremicist. I can just see him now sitting down for tea with Saddam.:rolleyes:

The OKC bombing was a tragedy. I'm just not real up on the conspiracy nuts trying to make it more than what it was. McVeigh was a separatist, anarchist, and militant white supremicist. I can just see him now sitting down for tea with Saddam.:rolleyes:

I'm with the Gunny on this one.

It IS what it IS, and thats all it IS.:eusa_eh:

Well if the Iraqi appeals court ruling is any indication, it'll be tea time in about 30 days.

I'm with the Gunny on this one.

It IS what it IS, and thats all it IS.:eusa_eh:

I'll keep all possiblities open----After what transpired from what was described to us as a "third-rate burglary" I have little faith in what we are told to be the official story.

I'll keep all possiblities open----After what transpired from what was described to us as a "third-rate burglary" I have little faith in what we are told to be the official story.

Doesn't fit the MO. Middle Eastern terrorists can't wait to take credit for something like this. Didn't happen.

At the time, Saddam was still clinging on to what was left of his regime US forces on his border and controlling his airspace. With very little to gain for himself, he is not going to make such an attack. Saddam wanted the US publicly humiliated at his hand. The OKC bombing did nothing to achieve that.

McVeigh was an anarchist and white supremicist. His attack was against the US government for some alleged grievance. Hating the US government isn't going to alter his racist hatred of Arabs.

That's too many reasons why not for me.

Doesn't fit the MO. Middle Eastern terrorists can't wait to take credit for something like this. Didn't happen.

At the time, Saddam was still clinging on to what was left of his regime US forces on his border and controlling his airspace. With very little to gain for himself, he is not going to make such an attack. Saddam wanted the US publicly humiliated at his hand. The OKC bombing did nothing to achieve that.

McVeigh was an anarchist and white supremicist. His attack was against the US government for some alleged grievance. Hating the US government isn't going to alter his racist hatred of Arabs.

That's too many reasons why not for me.

Maybe if the cells are still covertly operating in the US the may want to keep it a little more on the QT and who knows all the specifics of what goes in in a crazy mans head. The terrorist may be evil but they are far from stupid.

Maybe if the cells are still covertly operating in the US the may want to keep it a little more on the QT and who knows all the specifics of what goes in in a crazy mans head. The terrorist may be evil but they are far from stupid.

Well, I don't know about that statement dilloduck. Personally, I think terrorist are BOTH evil, AND stupid.:eusa_think:

Don't confuse cunning with intelligence.

Forum List

Back