"The Third Terrorist"

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I am still taking my “break” from USMB, but I had to post this. I implore all of you to read Jayna Davis’ book, “The Third Terrorist”.

Ms. Davis has done a superb job documenting a cover-up of the Oklahoma City bombing. If you have an intellectually honest bone in your body, this book and the documented findings it discloses will make you say, "Hell, who needs a connection between 9-11 and Iraq when we have this".

The book and her supporting footnotes carefully and concisely expose the Clinton administrations cover-up of Iraqi government involvement in the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building on 19 April 1995.

I am so outraged after reading this book I will NEVER trust our government again. Furthermore, as an ARDENT Bush supporter, I am equally pissed at him and his administration for carrying on the cover-up. Right now, I am so disillusioned with our system of government I could scream.

People, our government is playing us as fools and we need to DEMAND that some heads roll over this one. I always suspected terrorists in the OK City bombing and I always heard about Jayna's investigation, but until I read this book, I never realized how much DOCUMENTED information she had gathered that CLEARLY implicates Iraq and other PLO faction members in the bombing.

Read it and get pissed off, as we need to get pissed off if we are ever going to get our country back from the radical elites that have taken over our system of government.

The Intellectual Conservative

FrontPageMagazine

it makes perfect sense

those militia guys hated the government, hated jews, hated the actions of the american people and their leaders... same thing with these islamic fundamentalists... they are a match made in heaven

the FBI is just as corrupt now as it was in the dark ages of the 60's and 70's.

our nation is in perilious danger in part due to this.

So now some people are willing to believe us 'tin foil hat' people, eh? :tinfoil:

NATO AIR said:
it makes perfect sense

those militia guys hated the government, hated jews, hated the actions of the american people and their leaders... same thing with these islamic fundamentalists... they are a match made in heaven

the FBI is just as corrupt now as it was in the dark ages of the 60's and 70's.

our nation is in perilious danger in part due to this.
you mean we've passed the dark ages? i could have sworn we were still there.

Thanks for bringing attention to this book to this board. I am reading it now, and it is an eye-opener to what really happened in Oklahoma City.

Forum List

Back