The Third Jihad

This documentary is presented by a devout Muslim American Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser. He states that the film which he narrates is not about Islam but about the threat of radical Islam. Those are his words. The film is called Obsession and is a documentary about radical Islam in America and examines the ways in which this threat is infiltrating our society here through the guise of religion.

The Third Jihad - Watch Free Documentary Online

The Third Jihad, the newest offering from the producers of the captivating documentary film, Obsession, explores the existence of radical Islam in America and the emerging risk that this homegrown jihad poses to national security, western liberties and the American way of life.

The film, which is narrated by devout Muslim American Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser, opens with the following statement: This is not a film about Islam. It is about the threat of radical Islam. Only a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are radical. This film is about them.

In 72 minutes, the film reveals that radical Islamists driven by a religiously motivated rejection of western values cultures and religion are engaging in a multifaceted strategy to overcome the western world.

In contrast to the use of violent jihad and terror to instill fear in non-believers, The Third Jihad introduces the concept of cultural jihad as a means to infiltrate and undermine our society from within.

With the appearance of ISIS now it would be wise for us to examine what it is that is creating such violence. In examining this Dr. Zuhdi Jasser feels that others are exploiting his religion to make it radical and violent. He says he came across a document that let him discover more of the reasons behind it. ( I disagree with Dr. Jasser and will explain why later on.....)

When 9/11 happened Dr. Jasser expected Muslims to protest openly what had happened to America but instead he found they were defending the actions of those 19 men. Then he was ostracized by his own religion, by mosque leaders throughout America because of his outspoken manner of addressing what was happening. He then realized the problem was far greater than he first realized.

Now that ISIS is threatening the Muslim world will someone speak up and say this cannot be or will there continue to be silence even though the Muslims are becoming more and more the victims of this latest group?

Dr. Jasser says at the root of it is that the jihadists hate our way of life. These jihadists despised us long before 9/11. He is right. They did. They despised us back in 622 A.D.

So back to Jasser's comment....

I believe from what I am seeing - It is a war against our freedom. A war against all other religions, all other people and against Muslims who are not willing to join them in bringing about a most radical form of Islam as the only Islam acceptable.

It appears their truth is that there can only be one Islam unified under the sword of submit or die. With the goal of dominating the entire world under one religion. Their version of Islam. If this be the case I would ask people to consider the story about the Americans aboard the plane that crashed into one of the twin towers on 9/11. The Islamic hijackers said to the passengers. Stay in your seats and be quiet and you will be alright. Do not get out of your seats and make a ruckus - obey us and you will be fine.

Shortly after, the plane crashed into the building and everyone on the plane perished. The truth is that your silence is not the answer. Your submission to Islam is not the answer.

Your answer is found in submitting your lives to Jesus Christ and calling upon Him to be your Lord and Savior. Your answer is found in realizing that though evil may prevail on the earth for a short time - you are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ once you become a born again Christian and it cannot touch you. God is in full control. Not these Islamic jihadists called ISIS or Hamas, or Hizbollah, Or Islamic Jihad or Mujahideen or any Al Shabob or any other name........
( servants of Satan is what they actually are .....)

You must realize that your protection is found in the Lord Jesus. Not in surrendering to evil. You must never surrender to evil because this world is not our final destination place. The truth is there is more beyond! Far more beyond!

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are seated in heaven enjoying their reward. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would never - under any circumstances bow down to any God but God Almighty who alone is God. They would not have any part with the idolaters of their day and neither should we have any part with the idolaters of our day because there is no fellowship between darkness and light.

Jesus said, You shall know them by their fruits. The fruit of Islam is evil. The truth is found in the book published in 1998 for Jordanian children and Palestinian children in the objective of Islam.

My sympathy for Dr. Jasser is sincere in that he has tried to do his best to make something good out of something that has its roots founded in evil. From 622 A.D. there was war in the House of Islam.

They beheaded 900 Jews who refused to acknowledge Mohammad as a true prophet. These Jews held fast to their faith in God and refused to bow down to a false one. These Jews knew the scriptures and stood with the LORD unto their deaths. We are going to have to make the decision now - we are going to have to decide now - that we are going to obey the God of the bible and we are not going to compromise with the world - we are not going to compromise with any league of Satan - with any interfaith dialogue which at its core is a treaty with Islam - a go along to get along treaty that will most assuredly be broken before it has reached the half way mark - it is better to trust in God and know that the God of Israel lives. That Jesus Christ is able to keep you and that you have nothing to fear if you trust in the LORD.

King David trusted in the LORD. King David knew that God was in control of all things. God is still in control of all things. We must trust the LORD and believe His Scriptures over man's opinion. Because man's opinion is not the final Word.

God's Word is the final Word and we know that He is watching over Jerusalem. He is watching over His children. He is watching over all those who trust in Him. He is watching over His Own Word to perform it throughout the earth! We are to trust in God alone!

Strange fire is a dangerous thing. We should have no part of it.

I realize that even evangelists such as Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren and others are getting on the bandwagon of interfaith with Islam and the Vatican and I can also tell you that they have sold their birth rights for the love of filthy lucre and will one day hear Jesus Christ say to them, Depart from me ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you.

I tell you the truth. The road to heaven is narrow. This world is not our home and what we need to do is obey the Lord and not fear any man's opinion. We need to fear God who has to power to cast into hell, not man who is here today and gone tomorrow - like the grass - read Psalm 91 and realize that David was living the life! The true life! The greatest experience any human can have - in that he was living in a wonderful relationship with God - he was abiding under the shadow of the Almighty!

We need to abide under the shadow of the Almighty! He is our dwelling place! He is our refuge! All else is sinking sand! Trust in God. Trust in the LORD! That is what we need to do! We need to stand upon the rock of ages and realize that Jesus Christ is our refuge!

Today is the day of salvation. Call upon the name of the LORD and be saved. Romans 10: 9,10. Do not fear man! Fear God who is Holy and is calling us to be holy and obey Him! Fear the LORD and choose life. Not death. Choose Life.

Choose you this day whom you will serve. As for me and my house we will serve the LORD. Amen.

It seems as if Michael Boldea always writes sermons about the very things that the Spirit of the LORD is speaking to me at the same time. In this case, it's Islam! Amazing timing! I copied this sermon today although he wrote this sermon about a week ago. I started making comments about what I read here on Islam about the same time. It just seemed like - "now is the time" to say something...... I believe it is!

Hand of Help Ministries

When was the last time your God asked you to behead someone with a knife? How about to simply kidnap someone and declare them your betrothed, your one and only, the half that completes you ‘til death does you part? Perhaps it wasn’t an act, but rather a declaration such as vowing to drown everyone else on the planet except for your little clique in their own infidel blood. When was the last time God asked you to make such a declaration? Not recently? Perhaps never?
Yet here we are, being told by our spiritual betters that all religions are religions of peace, and the god of each is so similar that it would not be untoward in the least to broad brush the entire matter and say we all serve the same god just under different pseudonyms.

Remember that time, in the not so distant past when religious leaders of every stripe were falling all over themselves trying to be the first to lick the boot of power and echo the ramblings of other fools who said that we had nothing to concern ourselves over in regards to the religion of peace? Remember how we were told time and again that all they do is bake muffins for the cripple, make paper-mache dolls for pyromaniac adolescents, and knit booties for three legged kittens? We just thought they were different because they had beards…never mind the meat cleaver in the grizzled gentleman’s hand, go give him a hug.

There is politically driven rhetoric, there is religiously driven rhetoric, but what stinks worse than a rotting carcass in the midday sun is politically driven religious rhetoric. For the sake of a seat at the table that never materialized, your spiritual leaders betrayed you, sold you out, pimped you out, deceived you, and lied right to your face.

They were almost sycophantic in their demeanor, slavish in their devotion, ever eager to parrot the nonsense they were fed, about us just not understanding traditional quirks and so finding such things as dismemberment, mutilation, decapitation, torture, murder, rape, and slave owning off-putting was done so out of ignorance rather than out of a justified sense of moral outrage.

We were purpose driven right into heresy, and anyone who tried to warn that these people neither walked like a duck, quacked like a duck, nor wanted to hug you, were branded haters and closed minded.

continue reading on link above........
Once again, I must agree with Michael Boldea Jr. in that these wide road false preachers have led the body of Christ astray and when we consider that these hirelings, these false prophets are still on television, still drawing an audience even though they deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ, when we see that even TBN is now advertising new agers, false Christs claiming to be Jesus, false teachers promoting their books such as Joseph Prince, we know that our redemption is drawing nigh. The apostasy of the church is in full swing now and my advice to anyone listening to these false teachers ( Joel Osteen, Victoria Osteen, Rick Warren, Andrew Womack, Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, Joseph Prince,Tony whatshisname and his pal the Pope to name a few.....) would be to repent, return to your first love, Jesus Christ and find a holiness church - a place where they preach the true gospel and do not preach prosperity - a place where there they do not have a rock and roll band or "hillsong" playing from some recording - find a place that lifts up Jesus Christ and plays old time gospel music or have church at home but do not follow these false teachers any longer. They have lied to you, they have fleeced you out of your money and if you stay on they will steal your crown as well. Depart from these workers of iniquity and their false teachings!

Last edited:
Because Michael Boldea Jr. has the backbone and the guts to speak the truth no matter the subject - lets hear out his final words here! Its a worthy report he's giving us! May the LORD Jesus Christ bless this man for his honesty! We could use about 10,000 more like him...

.Hand of Help Ministries

here he says:

What I want to know now is if such esteemed luminaries as Rick Warren will own their words, or backpedal as though their life depended on it, insisting that they didn’t say what we thought they said, and if they did say it then we heard it wrong, and even if we heard it right, we’re only talking about a small, minute, infinitesimal number of individuals, a few hundred thousand at most, who want to see us drown in our own blood, so what’s the big deal anyway?

Sometimes the foolishness of fools is breathtaking to behold, and what’s even more astounding is that no one calls them out on it. Will anyone ever point to that Hillsong fellow and call him a deceiver and a heretic? Likely not because they have good music, and he’s more of a positive motivator than one of those stuffy preachers who insist on sanctification and the such. He never claimed to know the Bible, or teach the Bible, but rather to inspire people to be better versions of themselves, to be positive, to believe in prosperity, or whatever else rehashed drivel is popular nowadays.

If the sheep didn’t love it, such shepherds would cease to exist. Because the sheep love to be deceived, because they are willing to believe even the most aberrant of lies if it means that they can hang on to their sin, then it’s alright by them, and when they are told that murderers, rapists, and other such fellows who revel in the taking of life and shedding of blood worship the selfsame god that they do, they nod their heads, and smile, and go on about their day.

Stop rerailing your thread.

I worked hard to get you off on a tangent. Respect the effort!

Yes! I noticed that, House! And with food no less! How very subtle of you! I've seen paid posters with far less talent! And that compliment was on "The House"!

Seriously, I think you may be only person who read this thread. I didn't even get an alert! ( except from you ) I don't even work for Maytag.

That is the point! Yes. Thank you. I'm sure someone has decided to put you on their payroll by now! Tomorrow's thread will not be announced.
( God willing )

Forum List

Back