The THIRD GRADE Trump Administration CONTINUES

Well, it sure sounds like just about every response in this thread has come from a Trump supporter that is only interested in money. :206:

At least I know that no one in the conversation has any concerns regarding morality.

Now I know why this nation is so fucked up.

I imagine General Kelly will end up getting the boot & the neo-con Bolton can then have all the wars he wants.

So you find it to be moral to let in millions of immigrants for votes while making Americans pay their way?

If thats your brand of morality you can stick it up your ass.

Well, it sure sounds like just about every response in this thread has come from a Trump supporter that is only interested in money. :206:

At least I know that no one in the conversation has any concerns regarding morality.

Now I know why this nation is so fucked up.

I imagine General Kelly will end up getting the boot & the neo-con Bolton can then have all the wars he wants.

Oh, you like morality, aye? The Ten Commandments should be posted in every classroom, and in front of every courthouse, no?

Religion & morality are not exclusive to each other.

Congrats. You just demonstrated your ignorance on that point.

There are plenty of morally upstanding people on this spinning rock that are not at all religious.

Thou shall not steal is about religion?
Meh...I guess coming from a liberal I shouldnt be surprised.

How obviously is it that I haven't, faggot?

Please feel free to provide examples.

God, you are just so fvcking ignorant; I swear.

Morality is based in philosophy more than anything but keep calling folks "faggot" in the name of Jesus. :21:
well morality is based off of a belief system. the country was founded under christian morality, which brings in a god. Our money says so. So which moral system do you believe in?

BTW, it's amazing how the left hate gay people.
You dont remember: Treaty of Tripoli, 1797: "The United States is in no way founded on the Christian religion..." Signed by John Adams.

Dispelling the myth of a ‘Christian nation
I look at my currency and it says 'in god we trust' I go by that.
That didnt appear on currency until 1957.
Last time i checked, our nation was founded some 150 years prior.

Looks like Popeye just got his punk ass punked :206:

White House staffers said the Clintons fought with each other all the time.
Oh, fvcking great; a CLINTON whataboutism. XXXXXX PRICELESS.

You see, Kid, those whataboutisms ARE priceless, for without perspective, some other bearing on which to gauge things, we have no way of accurately judging other things. Indeed, WH staff reported back in the 90s, not only was Hillary known for throwing things around the room and screaming, but she treated the staff like dirt, had them on pins and needles, was dictatorial and scolded them just for making eye contact with her! And half this country just tried to put that flaming asshole back in the White House!

You see toobjunk, 'whataboutisms' are for folks that are full of shit that can't discuss the topic

So do tell, dipshit, how is it you establish your moral ground. What points your moral compass to Magnetic North?

Without God, there is no morality, dumbass. He has established the criteria.

Well, If you actually believe what you say then you obviously haven't learned shit from it; have you?

Morality is based in philosophy more than anything but keep calling folks "faggot" in the name of Jesus. :21:
well morality is based off of a belief system. the country was founded under christian morality, which brings in a god. Our money says so. So which moral system do you believe in?

You dont remember: Treaty of Tripoli, 1797: "The United States is in no way founded on the Christian religion..." Signed by John Adams.

BUT IT SAYS GOD ON OUR MONEY :21:

Oh, fvcking great; a CLINTON whataboutism. XXXXXX PRICELESS.

You see, Kid, those whataboutisms ARE priceless, for without perspective, some other bearing on which to gauge things, we have no way of accurately judging other things. Indeed, WH staff reported back in the 90s, not only was Hillary known for throwing things around the room and screaming, but she treated the staff like dirt, had them on pins and needles, was dictatorial and scolded them just for making eye contact with her! And half this country just tried to put that flaming asshole back in the White House!

You see toobjunk, 'whataboutisms' are for folks that are full of shit that can't discuss the topic

Ha, Ha, and here is the guy who just a week ago was railing in his own thread about others taking the low road and resorting to insults and name calling. You couldn't even last a few days.

Well, If you actually believe what you say then you obviously haven't learned shit from it; have you?

BUT IT SAYS GOD ON OUR MONEY :21:
it does right? it's a simple yes no question.

yep, 1776 ish I'm recalling.

Was America founded as a Christian nation? - CNN

"Only after the violent attacks on religion in the French Revolution did alarm about the low level of religion in America escalate and enthusiasm for religion catch fire.
When deism and open ridicule of religion became popular among college students, physicians, and Western settlers in the 1790s, evangelical Christianity gained popularity as a reactive force against atheism and a source for new constructions of American nationhood."

Certainly were christian citizens in USA then, but the first amendment gives us religious freedom to be a christian or to be something else. Treat of Tripoli confirms it.

Yet today we have a completely different Christianity:
5u9f4wsjs0o01.jpg

yep, 1776 ish I'm recalling.

Was America founded as a Christian nation? - CNN

"Only after the violent attacks on religion in the French Revolution did alarm about the low level of religion in America escalate and enthusiasm for religion catch fire.
When deism and open ridicule of religion became popular among college students, physicians, and Western settlers in the 1790s, evangelical Christianity gained popularity as a reactive force against atheism and a source for new constructions of American nationhood."

Certainly were christian citizens in USA then, but the first amendment gives us religious freedom to be a christian or to be something else. Treat of Tripoli confirms it.

Yet today we have a completely different Christianity:
5u9f4wsjs0o01.jpg

the question was regarding morality. and again, our morals were based on many doctrines of different religious factions, baptist, methodist catholic.

Kelly, Bolton said to get into profane shouting match outside Oval Office

White House chief of staff John Kelly and national security adviser John Bolton engaged in an “explosive” shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

The argument, which was marked by several expletives, was prompted by a recent report that said border crossings had increased in the past month, according to one of the people.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff and his national security adviser engaged in a heated argument outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to three people familiar with the episode.

The chief of staff, John Kelly, and the national security adviser, John Bolton, fought over immigration and border crossings, including the performance of the Homeland Security Department under Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, one person familiar with the matter said. She was at the White House for meetings on Thursday, but the people disagreed about whether she witnessed the argument.

The really shocking part of the White House shouting match (opinion) - CNN

National security adviser John Bolton and White House chief of staff John Kelly got into a shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to reports from CNN and Bloomberg. Profanities rang through the West Wing and staffers began to speculate as to which of the two officials, arguably the two top White House aides to the President, would resign first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL WE EVER GET ANY FUCKING ADULTS IN THIS FUCKING WHITE HOUSE???????

Oh, fvcking great; a CLINTON whataboutism. XXXXXX

PRICELESS.
Here’s a vid I think you’ll enjoy. A former secret service agent describes how nice the Clintons were.....

White House chief of staff John Kelly and national security adviser John Bolton engaged in an “explosive” shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

The argument, which was marked by several expletives, was prompted by a recent report that said border crossings had increased in the past month, according to one of the people.

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff and his national security adviser engaged in a heated argument outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to three people familiar with the episode.

The chief of staff, John Kelly, and the national security adviser, John Bolton, fought over immigration and border crossings, including the performance of the Homeland Security Department under Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, one person familiar with the matter said. She was at the White House for meetings on Thursday, but the people disagreed about whether she witnessed the argument.

National security adviser John Bolton and White House chief of staff John Kelly got into a shouting match outside the Oval Office on Thursday, according to reports from CNN and Bloomberg. Profanities rang through the West Wing and staffers began to speculate as to which of the two officials, arguably the two top White House aides to the President, would resign first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICELESS.
Here’s a vid I think you’ll enjoy. A former secret service agent describes how nice the Clintons were.....

'no content' crap there but cheers any how

PRICELESS.

'no content' crap there but cheers any how

you have to hit the arrow head to start the video.

Wow; look. ANOTHER ignorant trailer park dweller.
Perhaps if you are THIS thin-skinned and sensitive, unable to handle someone responding to your threads, perhaps you should not post any...?! Just sayin'....

If you don't know the origins of 'morality' (it wasn't the start of the US colonies/the US as you implied) then you should go & read about the subject, instead of making yourself look ignorant, like you seem to always do.
I am not the one throwing a tantrum because someone is responding negatively to the thread I just created. :p

Did you think everyone was going to agree with you, snowflake? lol

LOL :206:

I'm not throwing a tantrum BUT I'm also not making myself look like an ignorant idiot on a subject like you have done, so well.
:desk::desk::desk:

Oh, you like morality, aye? The Ten Commandments should be posted in every classroom, and in front of every courthouse, no?

Religion & morality are not exclusive to each other.

Congrats. You just demonstrated your ignorance on that point.

There are plenty of morally upstanding people on this spinning rock that are not at all religious.

So do tell, dipshit, how is it you establish your moral ground. What points your moral compass to Magnetic North?

Without God, there is no morality, dumbass. He has established the criteria.

Oh? So how does this "philosophy" establish its standards of morality?

Morality should not be subject to a sociopath's version of it. This is why the concept of subjective morality fails.

Last edited:
I'd worry if there was no fighting in the WHouse. Shows they take it seriously and not just playing at it.

Always been fighting in the White House. The diff is now everything leaks to a press who just HAVE TO HAVE the daily raw meat for the rabid resisters. And YELLING makes it at LEAST a two day news story.

Doesn't take much to entertain ignorant regressives.

This'll keep em entertained for hours....
3745713-colorful-children-s-blocks-over-white-abc-and-123-.jpg
they'll say the Jackson Five

Forum List

Back