The Things I Most Fear

Please quote Obama's specific words where he actually said "the Republicans are your enemy".

so you are going to play the far left and right game?....when he told the Mexican crowd out here.....

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’

are you going to tell me the Republicans were not who he was referring too?......because the Immigration activists out here sure took that and ran with that for a few weeks.....if you want to play your little Dean type of games Te....go right ahead....but only a dumbshit would say the Enemies were not the other party....Obama is no unifier...it takes a leader to be one....unfortunately there have been none around so far this Century.....

That's it? One single instance where Obama used the term "enemies" instead of "opponents"? It wasn't any reference to race at all. He wasn't "pitting black against white" either. Furthermore Obama retracted it.

Obama Explains His Remark About Punishing Enemies - CBS News

But let's just take a look at who is actually using the term "enemy" with abandonment, shall we?

North Carolina Congressional Freshman Declares Barack Obama Terrorist Enemy Number One Wonkette
North Carolina Congressman Robert Pittenger has sent out a fundraising letter warning that the POTUS is actually an enemy of the United States of America:

You see, I am already on the front lines, taking seriously my oath of office: to defend the U.S. Constitution — and you and your fellow Americans — against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And for that I am being attacked from all sides, including from my fellow Republicans. My friend, make no mistake, Barack Obama is Enemy Number One!

GOP Rep. Trent Franks Calls Obama An Enemy Of Humanity
GOP Rep. Trent Franks Calls Obama "An Enemy Of Humanity"

GOPers Call Obama an lsquo Enemy Combatant rsquo and lsquo Subhuman Mongrel rsquo - US News
If anyone thinks right wing madness is losing its grip on the Republican Party, think again. Oklahoma’s Republican Rep. Jim Bridenstine’s recent town hall indicates otherwise: A female attendee calledPresident Obama an “enemy combatant” who should be executed. Bridenstine didn’t call her out for her rant.

But conservatives by and large refuse to push back against such talk – instead they celebrate it. In the last month, Ted Nugent called the president a “subhuman mongrel” who should get his just punishment for treason.

Joshua Black, a Republican candidate for Florida’s House of Representatives tweeted that the president should be hanged
. Both got much applause from the far right.

That's it? One single instance where Obama used the term "enemies" instead of "opponents"? It wasn't any reference to race at all. He wasn't "pitting black against white" either. Furthermore Obama retracted it.

you asked for an instant and i gave you one.....and you did not ask for any thing about race did ya?....you asked....
Please give specific examples of what the first black president did to drive people apart......so i gave you an example......and it doesnt matter if he retracted it,the damage was done.....the pro illegal immigration people took that and ran with that for a few weeks out here....the guy aint no uniter Te....he aint much of a leader either....and the Democrats can blame themselves for that....they pushed a guy who wasnt ready for this job and he has been in over his head quite a few times since he began....i was hoping that maybe during the next 4 the guy will at least start to lead,because heaven knows this Country needs a LEADER and we need one yesturday....but he hasnt learned anything...still the same old shit....

You jumped in when I said that the onus was on jwoodie to prove that Obama "pitted black against white".

You have also failed to do that. So has jwoodie. You have nothing but your own hatred and bigotry and like all bigots you blame someone else for your own failings.

Please quote Obama's specific words where he actually said "the Republicans are your enemy".

so you are going to play the far left and right game?....when he told the Mexican crowd out here.....

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’

are you going to tell me the Republicans were not who he was referring too?......because the Immigration activists out here sure took that and ran with that for a few weeks.....if you want to play your little Dean type of games Te....go right ahead....but only a dumbshit would say the Enemies were not the other party....Obama is no unifier...it takes a leader to be one....unfortunately there have been none around so far this Century.....

But let's just take a look at who is actually using the term "enemy" with abandonment, shall we?

North Carolina Congressional Freshman Declares Barack Obama Terrorist Enemy Number One Wonkette
North Carolina Congressman Robert Pittenger has sent out a fundraising letter warning that the POTUS is actually an enemy of the United States of America:

You see, I am already on the front lines, taking seriously my oath of office: to defend the U.S. Constitution — and you and your fellow Americans — against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And for that I am being attacked from all sides, including from my fellow Republicans. My friend, make no mistake, Barack Obama is Enemy Number One!

GOPers Call Obama an lsquo Enemy Combatant rsquo and lsquo Subhuman Mongrel rsquo - US News
If anyone thinks right wing madness is losing its grip on the Republican Party, think again. Oklahoma’s Republican Rep. Jim Bridenstine’s recent town hall indicates otherwise: A female attendee calledPresident Obama an “enemy combatant” who should be executed. Bridenstine didn’t call her out for her rant.

But conservatives by and large refuse to push back against such talk – instead they celebrate it. In the last month, Ted Nugent called the president a “subhuman mongrel” who should get his just punishment for treason.

Joshua Black, a Republican candidate for Florida’s House of Representatives tweeted that the president should be hanged

you asked for an instant and i gave you one.....and you did not ask for any thing about race did ya?....you asked....
Please give specific examples of what the first black president did to drive people apart......so i gave you an example......and it doesnt matter if he retracted it,the damage was done.....the pro illegal immigration people took that and ran with that for a few weeks out here....the guy aint no uniter Te....he aint much of a leader either....and the Democrats can blame themselves for that....they pushed a guy who wasnt ready for this job and he has been in over his head quite a few times since he began....i was hoping that maybe during the next 4 the guy will at least start to lead,because heaven knows this Country needs a LEADER and we need one yesturday....but he hasnt learned anything...still the same old shit....

You jumped in when I said that the onus was on jwoodie to prove that Obama "pitted black against white".

You have also failed to do that. So has jwoodie. You have nothing but your own hatred and bigotry and like all bigots you blame someone else for your own failings.
yea im a bigot you dumbass....prove it?.....you show any motherfucking post i have in here saying any thing racial about anyone...your problem Te?.....is you are fucking asshole who classifies anyone who doesnt toe your line or who doesnt agree with you on the President as a bigot......and that asshole....is YOUR fucking failing.....

yea im a bigot you dumbass....prove it?.....you show any motherfucking post i have in here saying any thing racial about anyone...your problem Te?.....is you are fucking asshole who classifies anyone who doesnt toe your line or who doesnt agree with you on the President as a bigot......and that asshole....is YOUR fucking failing.....

Gotta love the stench of burning bigots! :lmao:

You couldn't rise to the challenge so you have nothing left to offer but puerile vulgarities.

Thanks for conceding your position so easily and have a nice day! :rofl:

Gotta love the stench of burning bigots! :lmao:

You couldn't rise to the challenge so you have nothing left to offer but puerile vulgarities.

Thanks for conceding your position so easily and have a nice day! :rofl:

i could not rise to the challenge?.....you called me a bigot,but yet just cant seem to prove it....looks like you dont rise to well to challenges yourself....but then people like you are like that.....big mouths but cant seem to back up what they say....thanks for letting me know what kind of an individual you are....see ya around chump...

War on women

Class warfare

Al sharpton as his racism pimp

Republicans want dirty air and dirty water

Pushing grandma over the cliff

Passing the largest entitlement program in the countries history without one vote from the Republican Party

Lying to the American public to achieve his goals

Using the irs to punish his enemies

It's bushes fault

I tell you what, let's turn this exercise around and you name three things Obama has done to unify this country and bring us all together.

Yup, he is an old, wizened, dried up little old man afraid of the world.

Not to worry, Henry: the millennials are going to make the world exactly as you fear.

A decent place for everyone.

War on women

Class warfare

Passing the largest entitlement program in the countries history without one vote from the Republican Party

It's bushes fault

I tell you what, let's turn this exercise around and you name three things Obama has done to unify this country and bring us all together.

Is that a tacit admission on your part that you cannot find a single example of Obama "pitting black against white"?

Or are you not man enough to admit when you are wrong?

DT you must be going through the dts. Let me see calling al sharpton, race hustler supreme, to the White House to strategize how to inflame racial tensions in order to get the base energized qualifies as pitting white against black. Oh yeah, sending our racist AG to the scene of the crime to strong arm the locals into getting the proper results out of the investigation. This is a president who has nothing left in the tank and has to hire political mercenaries to preach hate and discord.

DT you must be going through the dts. Let me see calling al sharpton, race hustler supreme, to the White House to strategize how to inflame racial tensions in order to get the base energized qualifies as pitting white against black. Oh yeah, sending our racist AG to the scene of the crime to strong arm the locals into getting the proper results out of the investigation. This is a president who has nothing left in the tank and has to hire political mercenaries to preach hate and discord.
Actually this post is an example of how the right is devoid of viable ideas and solutions to address the Nation's issues and must therefore resort to inane and ridiculous lies such as this.

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

Is that a tacit admission on your part that you cannot find a single example of Obama "pitting black against white"?

are you?....

Thank you for admitting to not being a real man. Have a nice day.

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

are you?....

I never have a problem apologizing when I am wrong. I did so just the other day when I mistakenly directed a response to Lumpy. Just one of several times over the last 18 months that I have been here. Check my posts if you don't believe me.

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

are you?....

I never have a problem apologizing when I am wrong. I did so just the other day when I mistakenly directed a response to Lumpy. Just one of several times over the last 18 months that I have been here. Check my posts if you don't believe me.
you never apologized to me for calling me a racist....something you could not prove...but you said it anyway....just because i disagreed with you....until you do,you aint man enough....

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

are you?....

you never apologized to me for calling me a racist....something you could not prove...but you said it anyway....just because i disagreed with you....until you do,you aint man enough....

Since I never called you a racist I am not obliged to apologize for something that I haven't done!

I did call you a bigot and that is true since your posts reek of bigotry. Here are 2 examples from this thread;

yea im a bigot you dumbass....prove it?.....you show any motherfucking post i have in here saying any thing racial about anyone...your problem Te?.....is you are fucking asshole who classifies anyone who doesnt toe your line or who doesnt agree with you on the President as a bigot......and that asshole....is YOUR fucking failing....

Now try and deny that your own words above don't fit this definition!

Bigotry

1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

are you?....

Since I never called you a racist I am not obliged to apologize for something that I haven't done!

I did call you a bigot and that is true since your posts reek of bigotry. Here are 2 examples from this thread;

yea im a bigot you dumbass....prove it?.....you show any motherfucking post i have in here saying any thing racial about anyone...your problem Te?.....is you are fucking asshole who classifies anyone who doesnt toe your line or who doesnt agree with you on the President as a bigot......and that asshole....is YOUR fucking failing....

Bigotry

1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
what i said was bigotry?.....you will have to explain that.....but i bet you cant....because no where in the example you gave did i say anything about anyones religion.....and where was i intolerant of someones opinion?.....you were intolerant of mine and called me a bigot just because i did not agree with you,.....i sure as hell did not call you any names....until you called me one........oh oh.....does that mean you are a bigot?.....and tell your girlfriend Bo if she has anything to say....come out and say it....if she agrees with you lets see her prove it....

War on women

Class warfare

It's bushes fault

are you?....

Bigotry

what i said was bigotry?.....you will have to explain that.....but i bet you cant....because no where in the example you gave did i say anything about anyones religion.....and where was i intolerant of someones opinion?.....you were intolerant of mine and called me a bigot just because i did not agree with you,.....i sure as hell did not call you any names....until you called me one........oh oh.....does that mean you are a bigot?.....and tell your girlfriend Bo if she has anything to say....come out and say it....if she agrees with you lets see her prove it....

Your lack of basic comprehension is duly noted. Not all bigots are racists. You should enroll in some remedial adult education at your local community college. Get back to us once you have mastered the difference and can understand how your own posts reflect your bigotry.

1. Destruction of the United States from within by people who hate this country and what it has stood for as a land of opportunity and freedom.

2. Destruction of the United States from within by people who understand #1 and decide to take control of our country by force.

Don't kid yourself that it can't happen here.
10650030_782989471763142_5793557783956831933_n.jpg

Forum List

Back