The Thing Feared Most About Trump...

You got a reasonable president with Obama. He is universally liked around the world, has the economy in a much better position than it was when he took over, and has more or less gotten you out of the ME, although I think there is still more work to do there.

I never thought there would ever be another leader in the US that the rest of the world looks upon as a laughing stock and have zero respect for after Dumbya. Then in walk Donald Trump. He is universally disliked and has zero respect around the world. Trust me, as somebody who doesn't live in the US, we certainly don't respect him, and fear him? Laughable....He's a bona fide idiot.
Everything you said here applies 100% to Obama, and not one bit to Trump. Obama is the disease. Trump is the cure.
Bullshit. Germany can't stand Trump and even England doesn't like him.

Trump won't go to the UK because Brits don't like him | Daily Mail Online

You got a reasonable president with Obama. He is universally liked around the world, has the economy in a much better position than it was when he took over, and has more or less gotten you out of the ME, although I think there is still more work to do there.

I never thought there would ever be another leader in the US that the rest of the world looks upon as a laughing stock and have zero respect for after Dumbya. Then in walk Donald Trump. He is universally disliked and has zero respect around the world. Trust me, as somebody who doesn't live in the US, we certainly don't respect him, and fear him? Laughable....He's a bona fide idiot.
Everything you said here applies 100% to Obama, and not one bit to Trump. Obama is the disease. Trump is the cure.
Bullshit. Germany can't stand Trump and even England doesn't like him.

Trump won't go to the UK because Brits don't like him | Daily Mail Online
Closing a free checking account can piss people off.
Feel free to send them some of your assets.

Feared? Americans elected him President. If you substitute the word anger you might get a handle on the left's craziness.

Forum List

Back