The thin veneer is coming off

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
Liberals see themselves as a superior species. It is indeed entertaining when they turn on one another in an orgy of recrimination. The following was posted on DU by "Xultar". He is apparently black and berates black voters because ten percent voted for GW. Obviously if you're black, you're not allowed to think for yourself - at least that seems to be Xultar's perspective. I've edited some of the more flambouyant expletives. It should be noted that the stupid bastard can't even spell "mother".
==========================================================
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2580306

at least 10% of my people voted for *. Not for Nat'l security, Iraq, Economy, Education, Health Care, Civil Rights, Jobs...

FUCKIN MORALITY!

They think * is fit to lead us in MORALITY.

They let me down. The Fuckin Idiots. They are no better than the racist m*****r f*****s that have and are enslaving us.

Dear Black Folk. You really disappoint me. I thought you'd remember the struggle in the 1960s. The people we fought against then who used the bible to call us animals are the same F******S you voted for yesterday. You're just TOO DUMB ASS to see it.

So EFF YOU! I'm leavin this joint and you can stay over here and continue be enslaved. I will not BE A SLAVE. I will not let you ENSLAVE ME with your IGNORANCE. Me & Minz are pickin the fuck up and leaving you to your pitiful existence!

=========================================================

Bye bye Xultar.

But I'm not celebrating his departure. His type is all mouth and nothing else. My bet is that come the next election he'll still be living in this country and he'll still be on welfare.

Merlin1047 said:
Liberals see themselves as a superior species. It is indeed entertaining when they turn on one another in an orgy of recrimination. The following was posted on DU by "Xultar". He is apparently black and berates black voters because ten percent voted for GW. Obviously if you're black, you're not allowed to think for yourself - at least that seems to be Xultar's perspective. I've edited some of the more flambouyant expletives. It should be noted that the stupid bastard can't even spell "mother".
==========================================================
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2580306

at least 10% of my people voted for *. Not for Nat'l security, Iraq, Economy, Education, Health Care, Civil Rights, Jobs...

FUCKIN MORALITY!

They think * is fit to lead us in MORALITY.

They let me down. The Fuckin Idiots. They are no better than the racist m*****r f*****s that have and are enslaving us.

Dear Black Folk. You really disappoint me. I thought you'd remember the struggle in the 1960s. The people we fought against then who used the bible to call us animals are the same F******S you voted for yesterday. You're just TOO DUMB ASS to see it.

So EFF YOU! I'm leavin this joint and you can stay over here and continue be enslaved. I will not BE A SLAVE. I will not let you ENSLAVE ME with your IGNORANCE. Me & Minz are pickin the fuck up and leaving you to your pitiful existence!

=========================================================

Bye bye Xultar.

But I'm not celebrating his departure. His type is all mouth and nothing else. My bet is that come the next election he'll still be living in this country and he'll still be on welfare.

What an ignorant fuck. If he knew half as much as he thinks he does, he would realize it was Southern DEMOCRATS that blocked civil rights. What a fucking IDIOT!

-=d=- said:
As a black man, I'm ashamed. :-/

As an American, I'm ashamed. That asshat is worthless.

Ashamed? What the hell for? If I were ashamed every time some white guy said something outrageously stupid, I wouldn't be able to show my face in public.

I tend to think that this person is cut from the same cloth as the Hollywood jerks who stated they would leave the country if Bush were elected. Last I looked, they are still "gracing" us with their company.

Forum List

Back