The Thanks button

Wolf

un-american
Feb 7, 2009
What is that for.. just to say. Im with you man.. go for it..

Looking through who thanks who.. the GOP apologists sure do like to pat each other on their backs the most.. must be all about that good feeling of supporting each other.. go team GOP!!!... Seems like GOP people need a pat on the back.. Must be some sort of psychological reinforcement type of behavior that Dr Phil or Opra use all the time..

Yes, I used it but felt guilty about it the next morning.. maybe if I use it more Ill feel better about it..

I need to go thank somebody..

Let the Thanking spree begin!!!!

bye the way...

Thanks..

Looking through who thanks who.. the GOP apologists sure do like to pat each other on their backs the most.. must be all about that good feeling of supporting each other.. go team GOP!!!... Seems like GOP people need a pat on the back.. Must be some sort of psychological reinforcement type of behavior that Dr Phil or Opra use all the time..

Yes, I used it but felt guilty about it the next morning.. maybe if I use it more Ill feel better about it..

bye the way...

Thanks..
I've noticed that dcon follows Gunny around and thanks the majority of his posts...maybe it is the ultimate message board suck up tool. :lol:

Thanks for the Thanks...

Thanks..

.. and to all the trolling thankers...

Thanks..

..and to all those that dont thanks..

Thank you very Little..

Last edited:
I think Wolf is trolling for thanks.

What's the matter wolf? Feeling unwanted lately? Your old lady (or is she your better half?) ignoring you or something?

I'd thank ya for the thread, but somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate at the moment. Maybe, I'll catch ya on the flip side? :lol:

Immie

PS Thanks!

I used the thank feature once.. I found absolutely no entertainment value in it. Phooey.

bye the way...

Thanks..

You have more thanks than me. :evil:

I've managed to successfully and completely ignore the thanks feature. I'm with Dis on this one.

I enjoy giving rep and I enjoy getting rep. Why is there no group rep?

Last edited:

What's the matter wolf? Feeling unwanted lately? Your old lady (or is she your better half?) ignoring you or something?

I'd thank ya for the thread, but somehow it just doesn't seem appropriate at the moment. Maybe, I'll catch ya on the flip side? :lol:

Immie

PS Thanks!

Nah.... all is well there... im not that into thanking.. or do i care if i get thanked.. i just noticed alot of what seem to be GOP supporters running around thanking each other anytime there is a post from another GOPer.. kinda like an undergroud or underpost support group for them to feel good about themsleves...

I would like a sarcastic thanks button though.. one that says..

Thanks... for being an idiot!!

Last edited:

Immie

PS Thanks!

No.. im not that into thanking.. or do i care if i get thanked.. i just noticed alot of what seem to be GOP supporters running around thanking each other anytime there is a post from another GOPer.. kinda like an undergroud or underpost support group for them to feel good about themsleves...

just thought I'd thank you for spite

bye the way...

Thanks..

Who is "Team GOP"? Are they like the mythical radical Christian right that controls the GOP altogether?

Just wondering ... :eusa_whistle:

bye the way...

Thanks..

Who is "Team GOP"? Are they like the mythical radical Christian right that controls the GOP altogether?

Just wondering ... :eusa_whistle:

.. during a quick non scientific polling of some posts in the political/current event section there seemed to be a few users who were always thanking each other after almost what seemed like every post.. they also seemed to have the same political tendency, GOP supporters..

You think the Christian coalition does not have a tremendous amount of influence on the present day GOP??..

Many of us give thanks when we cannot rep somebody, I suspect.

At least I often do.

Nah.... all is well there... im not that into thanking.. or do i care if i get thanked.. i just noticed alot of what seem to be GOP supporters running around thanking each other anytime there is a post from another GOPer.. kinda like an undergroud or underpost support group for them to feel good about themsleves...

I like the thank button better than the rep system simply because the thank button is public. If I rep someone, only they know about it. If I thank them, then everyone knows about it which seems to me to be the entire idea about the rep system. I mean what good is a rep if no one else knows why you were repped?

Immie

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back