CDZ The Thank You Tour Should Continue After Inaugeration

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
There are enough vulnerable D senators up for reelection in 2018 to ensure cloture on bills that can't be passed without serious arm twisting prior to then. The Thank You Tour should be a great way to twist arms in a way that points out this vulnerability without saying anything bad about those senators. Your opinion?

My question is "What is an Inaugeration?" Is it an English word or an English version of a foreign word?

Do you seriously believe the thank you tour is accomplishing anything other than good feelings for people who believe Trump to be some sort of a savior?

He won against all odds, and now is able to stick it to all the naysayers faces...yes, he's victorious.

What, you think Trump is loser?
against all odds?

Hardly.

against most expectations? I'd say yes.

Trump has always been a loser who insists losing is winning. Oh he played the media. He sized up the GOP leadership and played them for fools, but the game continues. Always does with this guy.

When Trump was almost forced into bankruptcy, he told a seriously powerful hold-out for siding with him and giving him another chance, that it was better to be with him than not. Like when he tolds blacks 'What have you got to lose?" Trump destroys things and then says look give me a chance and I'll turn broken eggs into an omelet. He's a destroyer.

Is that a winner? Only if you believe scorched earth is a valuable asset

Reducing tax and regulatory burden including the Ocare disaster is the biggie but how does the rest of Trump's agenda fit in?
Reducing taxes for the rich and ridding ourselves of regulatory rules WILL NOT MAKE A BILLIONAIRE BUSINESS COME BACK TO THIS COUNTRY.....JUST ASK TRUMP AND HIS BRAND....ITS TIME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND, TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND MEGA PROFITS REIGN SUPREME IN CORPORATE AMERICA.....

So far, all we're seeing is crony capitalism and of course, his never ending hot air.

Rs have fought every jobs bill and still, President Obama created record setting jobs and economic recovery. R have also been against infrastructure. Think they'll change their mind now?

Note to OP - ObamaCare will not be "repealed" any more than a wall will be built.
What this congress want to do, is hide behind "repeal ACA" until another election is upon us...they want to spend valuable tax payer time holding hearings after hearings after hearings on this appeal bullshit and not deal with Trump and his promises.....as follows.......A huge tax busting infastructual bill, building a wall, bringing jobs back from China, gutting the EPA, DOE and the Tax code for the rich, shit they know ain't gonna happen any time soon....in fact, what they're gonna have is a gluster fuck on their hands.
Sounds like you just described the obastard admin.

He won against all odds, and now is able to stick it to all the naysayers faces...yes, he's victorious.

against all odds?

Hardly.

against most expectations? I'd say yes.

Trump has always been a loser who insists losing is winning. Oh he played the media. He sized up the GOP leadership and played them for fools, but the game continues. Always does with this guy.

When Trump was almost forced into bankruptcy, he told a seriously powerful hold-out for siding with him and giving him another chance, that it was better to be with him than not. Like when he tolds blacks 'What have you got to lose?" Trump destroys things and then says look give me a chance and I'll turn broken eggs into an omelet. He's a destroyer.

Is that a winner? Only if you believe scorched earth is a valuable asset

Scorched liberal earth is a valuable asset. Let the blue wall go chapter 3 as a lesson in error.

You have to be joking. The party founded by genocide Jackson in 1824 needs to be NAZIfied of even PC racism before it can become a decent opposition.

"Thank You Tour" is a misnomer.

It's a "Victory Tour"
Victory?

He won because of a fucked up electorial nods that seem to always favor the GOP and because Hillary Rotten Clinton was a shit candidate, stop petting yourselves on the back, the guys a con man and a joke.

There are enough vulnerable D senators up for reelection in 2018 to ensure cloture on bills that can't be passed without serious arm twisting prior to then. The Thank You Tour should be a great way to twist arms in a way that points out this vulnerability without saying anything bad about those senators. Your opinion?
By the time 2018 comes around, Trump will be impeached and you heard it hear first!!

"Thank You Tour" is a misnomer.

It's a "Victory Tour"
Victory?

He won because of a fucked up electorial nods that seem to always favor the GOP and because Hillary Rotten Clinton was a shit candidate, stop petting yourselves on the back, the guys a con man and a joke.
The electoral count favored Obama twice. Hillary Clinton was a great candidate, but the deck was stacked against her.

and Trump is a con man and Sanders was a complete imbecile

Forum List

Back