The ‘thank America last’ crowd

Ossama ben laid in his grave and Gadafi is about to be NOMORE.

So much for the republican line that dems are easy on terrorists huh?

Not usre if you are accidentally missing the point or intentionally spinning the point.

He was thanking others FROM America....

When one expresses thanks to thers, they do not ALSO thank themselves.

After my time down in the pit during Rescue and Recovery, I thanked my partenrs when speakng at a dinner...I did not also thank myself. I left that for others to do.
bush thanks the troops - Google Search

lol.....

Must you spin? Are you THAT insecure with your position?

He was not there to thank the troops...he was there to thank those that assisted the troops...he was representing America and thanking our "allies"

You just want to spin.

Thats fine...but I suggest you determine why you feel the need to spin. It is usually a sign of weekness.

He was not there at all - he issued a joint statement with the closeted Senator from SC.

Why would he issue a statement thanking everyone except our military?

lol.....

Must you spin? Are you THAT insecure with your position?

He was not there to thank the troops...he was there to thank those that assisted the troops...he was representing America and thanking our "allies"

You just want to spin.

Thats fine...but I suggest you determine why you feel the need to spin. It is usually a sign of weekness.

He was not there at all - he issued a joint statement with the closeted Senator from SC.

Why would he issue a statement thanking everyone except our military?

forgive me...

Who was the statement issued to?

McCain struck a distinctly different tone this week, telling Fox’s Greta van Susteren that “he [Muammar Qadhafi] has the blood of Americans on his hands as a result of Pan Am 103. He is a person who over time would — if he were able to succeed — would clearly train terrorists and export terrorism.”
So, if he has this blood on his hands, why is he cozying up to him?

Forum List

Back