The terror is just overwhelming

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture3035-3.jpg
radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture3036-5.jpg

When I was a kid I never bought into that whole Santa Claus thing. However, when I found out there was no Easter Bunny I was thrown into an instant deep depression. I almost didn't make it out of the 8th grade because of it.

When I was a kid I never bought into that whole Santa Claus thing. However, when I found out there was no Easter Bunny I was thrown into an instant deep depression. I almost didn't make it out of the 8th grade because of it.

You didn't believe in Santa, yet you DID believe in the Easter Bunny?

Why? Don't you realize that both are different facets of the same lie told by the Catholic Church?

Why? Don't you realize that both are different facets of the same lie told by the Catholic Church?

Dude, really. Can't you ever understand a basic joke and just go with the flow? Does every aspect of your life revolve around attacking religion?

Dude, really. Can't you ever understand a basic joke and just go with the flow? Does every aspect of your life revolve around attacking religion?

No. No, he can't. He's so angry and bitter he's just got to shit all over everyone else, otherwise there's no point in getting out of bed in the morning.

A sad human being, really.

How to Have a Sense of Humor - wikiHow

:rolleyes:

Can it be mere coincidence that Snata wears a RED suit?

Clearly this myth of generousity was invented to soften us up for a takeover by the REDS.

Those damned commies!!! They were planning their takeover centuries before Marx and Engels spilled the beans.

Can it be mere coincidence that Snata wears a RED suit?

Clearly this myth of generousity was invented to soften us up for a takeover by the REDS.

Those damned commies!!! They were planning their takeover centuries before Marx and Engels spilled the beans.

Holy fuck, not the SNATA!

Actually, if you think about it.........

"Santa" is a derivative of "Satan". Both wear red, both believe in giving you something for free.

Forum List

Back