The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

Truly sad. That woman was a bright shining light and turned to drugs after losing that beautiful voice. That's when she really died.
The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.
Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.
All singers lose range with age. (Offhand, Billy Joel hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in the original key in 15 years.)
It wasn't a loss of range. Poor Whitney Houston could barely speak. Her voice didn't have a loss of range, it was gone.
All singers experience this. Do you think Michael Bolton can hit those same high notes? Do you think Mariah Carey could sing "Emotions" today? It happens with age, regardless of drug use or lack of it.
hey mikey whats the matter?....cant answer a simple question?....afraid you will have to denounce Jesus?....or will you just say he had a reason to smoke it and prove what a hypocrite you are?.....which is it mikey?....

The drug use caused her to lose her voice. Addicts will point to some other drug something else. It will never be their chosen drug.

That's what true addiction is. Always fastening on something else. The coke freaks say it wasn't coke, it was the alcohol. Alcoholics will refuse to believe it was booze. That's part of what makes addiction so hard to treat. A pothead will claim that you can't possibly call them an addict when you continue to have a snickers bar.

It isn't pot, cocaine, meth or pcp. Eventually it's the nature of addiction itself.
Are you sure about that? Many singers, especially women, lose their singing ability over time. Sandi Patty still sings but she can't hit those high notes she used to. For some it can be very devastating if their whole life is built on that talent.
All singers lose range with age. (Offhand, Billy Joel hasn't been able to sing Innocent Man in the original key in 15 years.)
It wasn't a loss of range. Poor Whitney Houston could barely speak. Her voice didn't have a loss of range, it was gone.
All singers experience this. Do you think Michael Bolton can hit those same high notes? Do you think Mariah Carey could sing "Emotions" today? It happens with age, regardless of drug use or lack of it.
hey mikey whats the matter?....cant answer a simple question?....afraid you will have to denounce Jesus?....or will you just say he had a reason to smoke it and prove what a hypocrite you are?.....which is it mikey?....

Unless they had movies in Jesus' time, they were just like us without a lot to do. We could take in a movie or toke in a joint. I know where your dumb ass is coming from. :laugh:

Unless they had movies in Jesus' time, they were just like us without a lot to do. We could take in a movie or toke in a joint. I know where your dumb ass is coming from. :laugh:
pot was around back then.....and it was a theoretical question i asked......mikey tried to make it sound like i said Jesus and the guys did smoke it....but then he is a christian,and of course they dont lie...

Let me introduce myself. I grew up Christian, both Catholic and Evangelical. I served in ministries, attended countless bible studies and hung out in youth groups instead of with the druggies. My father is a pastor of a Pentecostal church and the whole family participated. My experience and intimate familiarity with evangelical Christianity is second to none.

Drug use is absolutely at variance with our culture. We view it as contrary to dependence on the saving grace of Jesus Christ to fill ALL our needs. We get high by worshipping the Most High at Power Point contemporary worship events, not chemicals. We give testimony about how Jesus saved us FROM drugs, alcohol, and an empty, meaningless life. Those that continue using drugs find no acquiescence, approval, or accepance.

So no, your "religious conservative guy" by no means represents a comingling of the drug culture with evangelical Christian culture. You are absolutely WRONG on that.
what a crock of shit....religious people are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet,and that includes you,i have read enough of your posts to know that....so a question....i asked another "religious" person in another thread here on pot and she went on about Jesus this and what he would do,BUT she kept avoiding this question.....if it was known that Jesus and the apostles relaxed smoking pot,what would your opinion of him and pot be?....

Nevertheless, simply conjuring up such lunacy is a major gaffe.
why is it lunacy?.....no one knows what Jesus did in his "spare" time....unless you know something no one else does enlighten us.....
Nobody knows what Jesus did in his down time so he must have been getting baked.

So stupid only a pothead could come up with it.
so care to answer my question i asked or will that confirm you being a hypocrite?....
No, I am a Puritan.

Didn't have a lot to do! Where do you get this? These people worked from sunlight to sundown. They couldn't go to the mall and buy a new outfit an a pizza for dinner. Just feeding themselves was a struggle.

Didn't have a lot to do! Where do you get this? These people worked from sunlight to sundown. They couldn't go to the mall and buy a new outfit an a pizza for dinner. Just feeding themselves was a struggle.
In a agricultural society the only time they worked long hours was when the season was right..There were very few places to work daily to earn an income....Clothes were handed down from generation to generation, land passed the same way...So did dowry's...

pot was around back then.....and it was a theoretical question i asked......mikey tried to make it sound like i said Jesus and the guys did smoke it.u...but then he is a christian,and of course they dont lie...

Pot arouse out of the ground! Everybody saw it. If you had seen it arising out of the ground, you would have been a farmer. amirite?

what a crock of shit....religious people are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet,and that includes you,i have read enough of your posts to know that....so a question....i asked another "religious" person in another thread here on pot and she went on about Jesus this and what he would do,BUT she kept avoiding this question.....if it was known that Jesus and the apostles relaxed smoking pot,what would your opinion of him and pot be?....

Nevertheless, simply conjuring up such lunacy is a major gaffe.
why is it lunacy?.....no one knows what Jesus did in his "spare" time....unless you know something no one else does enlighten us.....
Nobody knows what Jesus did in his down time so he must have been getting baked.

So stupid only a pothead could come up with it.
so care to answer my question i asked or will that confirm you being a hypocrite?....
No, I am a Puritan.
did i ask you?....

I know that it can't grow in bleach because I pour bleach on the plants that the neighbors grow in the alley. Every week or two I see a plant and bleach it. One would think that the stoners would get the message. That must be why they are called stoners. Put it in a pot and grow it in your closet. Not in the alley.

I know that it can't grow in bleach because I pour bleach on the plants that the neighbors grow in the alley. Every week or two I see a plant and bleach it. One would think that the stoners would get the message. That must be why they are called stoners. Put it in a pot and grow it in your closet. Not in the alley.
yea sure you do.....

Forum List

Back