THE "TERMINATOR" AND THE LATE "SUPERMAN" UNITED!!!

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
In a surprise move against his fellow Republicans, California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger approves the 3 billion dollar state funding for embryonic stem cell research.

Ironic isn't it!

Schwarzenegger's character, the terminator, obeyed its masters orders and had gone back in time to destroy our future.

The actor who'd played the terminator goes on to become governor, turn his back on his masters(the republicans) and in the present, attempts to save our future.

Welcome BAAAAAK to the world of common sense.Terminator!
:rock:

Fmr jarhead said:
Are you implying that the Governator is disobeying a federal ban on embryonic stem cell research?

State funds arent federal funds. Arnold has no control over federal funds so he cant disobey the ban on federal funds.

Bush and Arnold fund stem cell research and for some reason Republicans are against it.

State funds arent federal funds. Arnold has no control over federal funds so he cant disobey the ban on federal funds.

Bush and Arnold fund stem cell research and for some reason Republicans are against it.

It just goes to show the double standard. If Clinton had done the exact same thing as Bush, people would be kissing his feet and talking about what a great humanitarian he is.

Sorry, I dangled bait out there for the initial poster, and you took the line....

There is no federal ban on embryonic stem cell research! The Bush administration is the first administration to procure any funding for the research!!!!

I am glad the Governator has taken an even bigger step toward imporving the quality of life of those who are afflicted with incurable diseases, through the research and the possibility of finding cures for what ails all of human kind.

I know I had the umbilical cord and fetal blood sent to a cryogenic facility when my son was born, so that if needed, there will be a supply of his stem cells available, in case they are needed.

Forum List

Back