The Tension Mounts

Nothing like BRINGING US TOGETHER, and the hadcore Romney suppporters are doing NOTHING like THAT!

And the hardcore Obama supporters are?
Get real. This is an election year. And a very important election. And feelings run high when the future of the US is at stake.

They smile more, and TALK about respect a lot.......

Nothing like BRINGING US TOGETHER, and the hadcore Romney suppporters are doing NOTHING like THAT!

What do you mean bring us together.

Obamacare is a non-starter.

Kissing the asses of other countries is a non-start.

What would you like to come together about.

Or are you talking about something else ? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fuck coming together. I want the republican party crushed.

Fuck coming together. I want the republican party crushed.

Hey...thanks for demonstrating just what she was talking about !

Moron.

And....tough crap. We'll keep the house....We'll get stronger in the senate.

Obama would be a lame duck from day one.

Kiss my ass.

Listening, you don't even have the name of the KNOW NOTHINGS party correct. You couldn't pass the citizenship test to become an American, why are YOU of all people VOTING?

With the election getting closer and the polls showing Obama in the lead, you can see the gloves starting to come off. I watched a bit of Fox and MSNBC last night and things are getting uglier, primarily on the conservative side.

It seems to me that whichever side is losing in the polls in a particular week, the supporters become more willing to fight dirty. You can see the shifts back and forth here in the forum, as well. The 2008 election was a particularly nasty one. i'm not a Palin fan, but the attacks on Palin were pretty loathsome.

The attacks came from the media primarily. O ran a clean campaign in '08.

Listening, you don't even have the name of the KNOW NOTHINGS party correct. You couldn't pass the citizenship test to become an American, why are YOU of all people VOTING?

Why don't you:

A. Answer the question ?

B. Shove your laptop up your oversized ass ?

And the hardcore Obama supporters are?
Get real. This is an election year. And a very important election. And feelings run high when the future of the US is at stake.

They smile more, and TALK about respect a lot.......
They do nothing of the sort, and you know it.

Listening is shouting into the wind while the tears and spittle blow back in his face.

Listening is shouting into the wind while the tears and spittle blow back in his face.

Keep blathering Chris.

After all, we know what your record on predictions is. That is....unless, of course, Scott Walker did get recalled.

The GOP keeps the house...might win the senate...will for sure be stronger in the senate.

If Obama wins, he's lame duck from day one.

I'm not crying. My party stands to own the government in late January. Your's doesn't have a chance.

Forum List

Back