The Ten Commandments. According to Barack HUSSEIN Obama:

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
1) Thou shalt have no god in america, except for me. For we are no longer a christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen one. (And, like god, I have no birth certificate.)
2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images, unless it is MY face carved on Mt. Rushmore.
3) Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
4) Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public funded healthcare system too much money.
6) Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to burden your daughter with a baby.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are a conservative or a republican. Liberals and democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be hereby destroyed.
8) Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal aliens, or those who do not have the motivation to better their lives.
9) Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, caucasion, or christian.
10) Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place a heavy tax burden on those who have achieved the american dream that, by the end of my term as president, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left to covet.

you really have had too much time on your hands since your retirement.

double yawn.

As if lions are out chasing christians, you silly fucking dogma junkie. You are no daniel.

Lib's just hate it when their beloved LAME DUCK messiah is made fun of.
Get used to it, ya' loony liberal idiots. For Barack Hussein Obama provides so much cannon fodder. After all, his administration is a circus of clowns, and he is no doubt the lead Bozo!

Get used to it, ya' loony liberal idiots. For Barack Hussein Obama provides so much cannon fodder. After all, his administration is a circus of clowns, and he is no doubt the lead Bozo!

i want proof and explanation of why you think so lowly of him, how his administration are clowns, and so on.

i really hope you didn't derive this opinion from your parents

:rofl:

some dick smoker said LAME DUCK!

:lol:

yea, that just kinda loses it's meaning after 8 years of your WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

:thup:

i want proof and explanation of why you think so lowly of him, how his administration are clowns, and so on.

Proof?
Sure:
Rev. Wright. Bill Ayers. Rasheed Kalidi. Tony Rezko. Michelle (James Brown) Obama. Tim (why pay my taxes?) Geithner. And of course, his good buddy and fellow anti-american commy piece o' shit, Van Jones!

Last edited:

Proof?
Sure:
Rev. Wright. Bill Ayers. Rasheed Kalidi. Tony Rezko. Michelle Obama. Tim (why pay my taxes) Geithner. And of course, his good buddy and fellow anti-american commy piece o' shit, Van Jones!

thank you. i'll go read up on these people and see what you're getting at and if i agree.

1) Thou shalt have no god in america, except for me. For we are no longer a christian nation and, after all, I am the chosen one. (And, like god, I have no birth certificate.)
2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images, unless it is MY face carved on Mt. Rushmore.
3) Thou shalt not utter my middle name in vain (or in public). Only I can say Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
4) Remember tax day, April 15th, to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother until they are too old and sick to care for. They will cost our public funded healthcare system too much money.
6) Thou shalt not kill, unless you have an unwanted unborn baby. For it would be an abomination to burden your daughter with a baby.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery if you are a conservative or a republican. Liberals and democrats are hereby forgiven for all of their infidelity and immorality, but the careers of conservatives will be hereby destroyed.
8) Thou shalt not steal, until you've been elected to public office. Only then is it acceptable to take money from hard-working, successful citizens and give it to those who do not work, illegal aliens, or those who do not have the motivation to better their lives.
9) Thou shalt not discriminate against thy neighbor unless they are conservative, caucasion, or christian.
10) Thou shalt not covet because it is simply unnecessary. I will place a heavy tax burden on those who have achieved the american dream that, by the end of my term as president, nobody will have any wealth or material goods left to covet.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

That is great!!!! I love it and unfortunately, it's pretty darn true.

Normally I would wager that a thread like this would get moved, but since Ravi's thread about Obama's speech was allowed to masquerade as legitimate political discussion I guess anything goes now. *shrug*

Proof?
Sure:
Rev. Wright. Bill Ayers. Rasheed Kalidi. Tony Rezko. Michelle Obama. Tim (why pay my taxes) Geithner. And of course, his good buddy and fellow anti-american commy piece o' shit, Van Jones!

thank you. i'll go read up on these people and see what you're getting at and if i agree.

You're very welcome!
Actually, all you need to research is Bill Ayers and Van Jones to get a true reading as to what Obama is all about.
After all, Obama himself stated that his picks for personnel will fully define his agenda.
Well, Van Jones and his appointment to the administration clearly does define Obama's agenda.

You want proof??? Okay.

The Reverend Wright- went to his church for 20 years and acted like he never heard any racial anti- american statements. The rev even baptized the kids.
Bill Ayers, former domestic terrorist, now retired from that position.
Bill Gates incident where he accuses the white cop of acting "stupidly," after acknowledging he knew nothing of the case.
Recently- Van Jones- the green czar- self professed communist, accuses white folk of polluting black neighborhoods. Signed a statement stating that the Bush administration knew beforehand of the 9-11 attacks.

Now for the legislation.
The stimulus bill- rushed through congress and the senate before ANYONE had a chance to read it. btw- it's not working, That must be the transperency he talked about in the campaign.
The omnibus bill-remember " I will sign no bill with earmarks," statement, well this one had 9,000 earmarks in it.
Now health care- " if you like your health care you can keep it." The CBO, congressional budget office and the Heritage foundation state millions of Americans will lose their health care insurance should this be passed because business will opt out of the coverage that they provide their employees. He needs to read his own bill before he attempts to sell it, because what he says and what HR3200 says are two entirely different things. Of course, he is not into reading anything but the teleprompter. :lol::lol:

Proof?
Sure:

You're very welcome!
Actually, all you need to research is Bill Ayers and Van Jones to get a true reading as to what Obama is all about.
After all, Obama himself stated that his picks for personnel will fully define his agenda.
Well, Van Jones and his appointment to the administration clearly does define Obama's agenda.

i actually do recall him saying something about his cabinet representing his agenda. this could make or break how i feel about obama once and for all

[youtube]4aLGkFpsdHo[/youtube]

we got the idea from his pals

Forum List

Back