The Temple Mount Myth Revealed

theliq

Ok I'm not surprised all you have is offtopic, but let's use your measurement further:

If you call Zionists 'filthy' for negotiating the release of Jews from death camps in Nazi Germany, what would you call the Mufti of Jerusalem (al-Husseini) who actually allied himself with the Nazi's and recruited soldiers for them?

You know the same Mufti who officially wrote about the Temple Mount being the site of the Jewish temples..
The Mufti was a prick,so were the Jewish batallions sic in the Nazi Party,so are the Nazis in Israel today,whom cause so much trouble......nothing wrong with Jews except those elements that in my opinion are Anti-Semitic.

All of them are FILTH,...........Zionists in Germany and elsewhere during the Nazi era,did negotiate to get a few Jews out of Germany(The rich and their relations) but it was just a piss in the Ocean.......The majority were condemned and sent to the Gas Chambers with Zionist approval.

Zionist are from a Dark Culture Indeed.....something you should understand before BLEATING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.steven

The typical IslamoNazi Palestinian tactic-

*state officially that the Temple Mount is the site of the Jewish Temples then deny it when convenient.

* say that The Jerusalem Mufti who allied the Arabs with the SS is just a 'prick' but the Zionists who saved Jews are the real Nazis...

*Tell the Israelis they're not Jews, especially those from Europe, yet the "Nazi Jews" ARE Jews somehow. When needed Jews are Khazars but when they "put their filthy JEWISH feet" on the Temple Mount they ARE 'the Jews' again.

* Whine about each terrorist killed but when a Jew is saved it's "piss in the ocean"... what would Abu Mazen and his wife say when being treated in an Israeli hospital during the Intifata?

Any distinct Palestinian culture YET?
I see you love the descriptive word "FILTHY" like me,yeah it's great, it covers so much SHIT
Now for some Culture....

Play Loudly and Skank On

Again you miss the point there is a difference between Real Jews and the Zionists,who are a Filthy Terrorist Organization like the likes of ISIS etc.,Read Zionist History and stop being completely Shallow "Look if you find conversations difficult to comprehend and feel inadequate in piquant situations,you do like Pheo,start to become a bit of a Bore.

Oh "Get this tapeworm out of your a**"

You can have your opinions about the Zionists or the Jews, it's up to you.
Anyway it's off topic.

Meanwhile when asked about a distinct culture of so called- 'Palestinians' you present us with a Reggae song...:bye1:

That's his favorite gimmick, Shusha, that the Zionists are filth. To a rational person, the degenerates are the ones who are so busy using the hate sites to drag up derogatory things about the Jews. Time and time again throughout the years, the anti-Semites on forums drag up the same old stuff that you feel like shouting "Oh no, not that again!"
Funny how your(and Rocco's)lies are not thought of as the truth by me,because a lie is always a lie,no matter how you try to embellish it........The Zionists and Jewish Deputies did send tens of thousands of innocent Jews to a horrendous death in COLLABORATION with the NAZIS,that is a fact......Zionism is Total Filth as far as I am concerned and I have never swayed from this truth,even the Ultras and Secular Jews DISPISE them.

They manufactured a nation out of the most unusual people and it shows,....mostly converts to Judiasm.....I know an Ethiopian couple who were muslim,but said the were Jews and were granted entry into Israel and they would be the tip of the Iceberg.

I have shown you so many time the calibre of the Zionist leadership prior to and after 1948,and dreadful they are.....not just to Palestinians but other Jews they discriminate against too.

No Boys and Ladies on the Pro-Zionist side,you are defending the indefensible Terrorists that call themselves Zionists......even the originator of Zionism Hertzell was an Athiest himself,so what an organization.

For the last(and it is boring now) I am not Anti-Semitic at all,but I am Totally Anti_Zionist.......and I will say this again for the slow-learners....Jews and Zionists are not of the same mentality AT ALL......Zionist just think they speak for All Jews but they do not,they are a very different kettle of Fish.

Jews are not Filth at all....... but in my Opinion Zionist definitely ARE

So there you have it......To Rocco when giving me your excellently written prose,at least be honest and give the whole story...instead of the Cherry Picked parts that just suit your cause.

Hoss,mate,as you know I don't always agree with you on this point and a few others but I do have a lot of respect and Love(in a non-sexual way) for you..you are and always will be a friend,a mate....but Fcuk I wish you would stop all this reading of Neo-Nazi-Zionist Propaganda.......steve

What is even funnier is you have refused point blank to even produce one piece of supporting evidence to toyr claims, yet trot them out daily as if they were the be all and end all of the problems. Here you go again with your anti semitism and holocaust denial using a white supremacist source as your only evidence, a source that has been picked clean and shown to be twisted and manipulated by JEW HATING SCUM LIKE YOURSELF so you can attack the Jews from percieved safety.
The fact is that you and your ilk sent millions of Jews to their deaths, while the zionists like me and thousands of others tried to save them. There is only so much money available to buy peoples lives and I am still waiting for you to show were that money would come from when the pot was dry. Start with the First Jew saved costing the zionists $1000, then the next $2000 and so on until by the time it reached the extent of the zionists cash reserves fewer than 1000 Jews will have been saved. How much will Oz pay to save you from say a Jewish pogrom that would see you put in danger of losing your life.
You are the totasl filth as proven by your own posts that show you are a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITS who hides behind the term zionist. Well remember this in Oz it is illegal to be that racist and incite the violence you do.It is also illegal to deny the holocaust as you do and you face a prison term if anyone here was to complain and have you arrested. ( a very simple job to trace your computer using the IP address, and hence your full details )

All you have shown is your vile mind and twisted ideology that has you racially and religiously attacking the Jews like your hero's the German Nazis did in the 1930's, and we know what happened to them people dont we.

No you are NAZI SCUM THAT IS RABIDLY ANTI SEMITIC AND WHO HIDES BEHIND ZIONISM AS IF IT WILL PROTECT YOU IN COURT. AND JUDGE WORTHY OF THE TITLE WOULD HAVE YOU SENT DOWN FOR 20 YEARS FOR YOU CRIMES, AND ANY LAWYER WOULD BUST YOUR DEFENCE WIDE OPEN BY JUST ASKING YOU TO DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY A JEW AND A ZIONIST.

It is the nazi's that are filth, and you are one of the filthirst nazi's I have come across

He gave the fullo story, it is you and your fellow nazi scum that cherry pick what you want so you can attack the Jews constantly. You are BUSTED and HATED by the majority of humanity and most nazi's want nothing to do with people like you
F Off Moron,I have given you sites before but you are incapable of remembering anything,anyway you use this RUSE continually,the only NAZI on here is you...for the last time,Jews are fine...ZIONISTS are a MANUFACTURED FILTH....Amen

BULLSHIT you gave sites that did not support your claims at all, and then went librarian when told they did not mention 100 thousand children murdered by zionists at all. Here you go again pushing the Transfer as if the white supremacist/nazi/islamofascist version of it is the truth. STOP LYING you are the epitome of the NAZI SCUM that hide behind the terms zionist and zionism because you have been told they are not RACIST.

WELL SCUM THEY ARE AND WE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM ENTERED INTO LAW AS BEING RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC, JEW HATING TERMS LINKED TO HOLOCAUST DENIAL SO THAT ASSWIPES LIKE YOU ARE SENT TO PRISON WERE YOU SHOULD BE AND THEN DEPORTED TO THE LAND YOU CAME FROM
Complete NON SENSE,You just don't like being called out for your Zionist ways,which continue to this day......What I find disturbing about you is the fact that by your own admittance you are not Jewish yet you are a Rabid Apoligest for that Terrorist Organization the Zionists,by the way your pathetic call that I am off Topic is laughable considering both Hoss and Rocco were off topic prior to my incursion...Get your facts right.

Do you even understand what zionism stands for, because you seem to think it is islamonazi extremism and terrorism. You have been shown to be a NAZI SCUM on here that follows the white supremacists/islamonazi sites as you lift their words and paste them into your posts, just look at your version of the transfer that is straight from the sites. The book says that the zionists tried to save the Jews in Europe but ran out of money very quickly because the price doubled every time. And the Germans were mass murdering the Jews and others as the zionists fought to raise the funds needed. It also tells of the Jews having their possesions stolen by the German state and their bank accounts frozen so they could not access their funds to pay the Germans the money.

YOU ARE JUST A LYING POS NAZI SCUM THAT PROMOTES THE NAZI IDEOLOGY AND ISLAMIC BLOOD LIBELS AND HIDES BEHIND THE THIN VENEER OF ACCEPTABLE TERMS USED OUT OF CONTEXT. WHEN EVER YOU ARE CALLED OUT YOU GO OFF TOPIC AND START TO SPAM AND TROLL THE BOARD HOPING TO DEFLECT AWAY FROM YOUR PERSONAL NAQBA.

That's his favorite gimmick, Shusha, that the Zionists are filth. To a rational person, the degenerates are the ones who are so busy using the hate sites to drag up derogatory things about the Jews. Time and time again throughout the years, the anti-Semites on forums drag up the same old stuff that you feel like shouting "Oh no, not that again!"
Funny how your(and Rocco's)lies are not thought of as the truth by me,because a lie is always a lie,no matter how you try to embellish it........The Zionists and Jewish Deputies did send tens of thousands of innocent Jews to a horrendous death in COLLABORATION with the NAZIS,that is a fact......Zionism is Total Filth as far as I am concerned and I have never swayed from this truth,even the Ultras and Secular Jews DISPISE them.

They manufactured a nation out of the most unusual people and it shows,....mostly converts to Judiasm.....I know an Ethiopian couple who were muslim,but said the were Jews and were granted entry into Israel and they would be the tip of the Iceberg.

I have shown you so many time the calibre of the Zionist leadership prior to and after 1948,and dreadful they are.....not just to Palestinians but other Jews they discriminate against too.

No Boys and Ladies on the Pro-Zionist side,you are defending the indefensible Terrorists that call themselves Zionists......even the originator of Zionism Hertzell was an Athiest himself,so what an organization.

For the last(and it is boring now) I am not Anti-Semitic at all,but I am Totally Anti_Zionist.......and I will say this again for the slow-learners....Jews and Zionists are not of the same mentality AT ALL......Zionist just think they speak for All Jews but they do not,they are a very different kettle of Fish.

So there you have it......To Rocco when giving me your excellently written prose,at least be honest and give the whole story...instead of the Cherry Picked parts that just suit your cause.

Hoss,mate,as you know I don't always agree with you on this point and a few others but I do have a lot of respect and Love(in a non-sexual way) for you..you are and always will be a friend,a mate....but Fcuk I wish you would stop all this reading of Neo-Nazi-Zionist Propaganda.......steve

Regardless of your sweet talk about Rocco and myself, none of the anti-Semites would have even heard of The Transfer Agreement unless it was written about on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites such as RadioIslam and Stormfront.

Even a Muslim woman from a southern state in India would constantly bring this up on a now defunct message board.. I assure you that she didn't learn about this in her madrassa.

So keep on throwing the word "filth" around when describing Zionists, but the real filth are those who utilize the hate sites.
I agree with the last sentence,yep I know about these Transfer Agreements Hoss,BUT the Zionists are a slippery mob.,Hitler offered to allow Jews out of Germany for a Bounty as you and Rocco would know or should know but more often than not,the Zionist hierarchy mainly in America and incredibly those in Palestine thwarted every attempt to allow Jews to leave Germany at the time,abandoning them to their fate(the Gas Chambers)these Zionists knew what the outcome would be.......even the Zionist leader in Palestine saying 1000 European Jews are not worth one cow in Palestine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there were loads of incidents like this.

I don't do sweet talk as you sweetly put it Hoss,but only speak with honesty(something often lacking on here)...If I thought you were both ASSHOLES do you really think I would not call you both a couple of C_NTS,of course not,so cut the belittling and accept the truth....that I like and admire you both.

"Sweet Talk" My Fcuking Ass........steve LOL
The slippery mob is not the Zionists. It is those dishonest "filthy" ones who utilize the hate sites for their information and then try to convince the readers that what they are saying is true. Look at you concentrating on this one topic as if this was the most important thing in the world for you to try to prove the Zionists are "filth" while there are so many other forums on the USMessage Board and while hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in other Middle East countries during the last few years, millions have been displaced, and hundreds and hundreds have died at sea trying to escape. This is one of the most important issues in today's world, not what happened during the Nazi era when some Jews were trying to swap some equipment to the Nazis in order to save some Jews from the concentration camps.

BTW, is your ass talking to you again? Since you are so concerned with what happened in the Nazi era, tell your ass that you are going to begin reading Edward Black's later book even though it is not a favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites.
The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust
Your re-writing and Revision of Zionist History is just that Hoss and it is incorrect,steve

Whats wrong cant you handle the truth and reality so you have to LIE and preach islamonazi propaganda.

OUTED AGAIN AS A LYING POS NAZI SCUM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT WITH THE REST OF THE RUBBISH AT BIRTH

What is even funnier is you have refused point blank to even produce one piece of supporting evidence to toyr claims, yet trot them out daily as if they were the be all and end all of the problems. Here you go again with your anti semitism and holocaust denial using a white supremacist source as your only evidence, a source that has been picked clean and shown to be twisted and manipulated by JEW HATING SCUM LIKE YOURSELF so you can attack the Jews from percieved safety.
The fact is that you and your ilk sent millions of Jews to their deaths, while the zionists like me and thousands of others tried to save them. There is only so much money available to buy peoples lives and I am still waiting for you to show were that money would come from when the pot was dry. Start with the First Jew saved costing the zionists $1000, then the next $2000 and so on until by the time it reached the extent of the zionists cash reserves fewer than 1000 Jews will have been saved. How much will Oz pay to save you from say a Jewish pogrom that would see you put in danger of losing your life.
You are the totasl filth as proven by your own posts that show you are a rabid JEW HATING ANTI SEMITS who hides behind the term zionist. Well remember this in Oz it is illegal to be that racist and incite the violence you do.It is also illegal to deny the holocaust as you do and you face a prison term if anyone here was to complain and have you arrested. ( a very simple job to trace your computer using the IP address, and hence your full details )

All you have shown is your vile mind and twisted ideology that has you racially and religiously attacking the Jews like your hero's the German Nazis did in the 1930's, and we know what happened to them people dont we.

No you are NAZI SCUM THAT IS RABIDLY ANTI SEMITIC AND WHO HIDES BEHIND ZIONISM AS IF IT WILL PROTECT YOU IN COURT. AND JUDGE WORTHY OF THE TITLE WOULD HAVE YOU SENT DOWN FOR 20 YEARS FOR YOU CRIMES, AND ANY LAWYER WOULD BUST YOUR DEFENCE WIDE OPEN BY JUST ASKING YOU TO DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY A JEW AND A ZIONIST.

It is the nazi's that are filth, and you are one of the filthirst nazi's I have come across

He gave the fullo story, it is you and your fellow nazi scum that cherry pick what you want so you can attack the Jews constantly. You are BUSTED and HATED by the majority of humanity and most nazi's want nothing to do with people like you
F Off Moron,I have given you sites before but you are incapable of remembering anything,anyway you use this RUSE continually,the only NAZI on here is you...for the last time,Jews are fine...ZIONISTS are a MANUFACTURED FILTH....Amen

BULLSHIT you gave sites that did not support your claims at all, and then went librarian when told they did not mention 100 thousand children murdered by zionists at all. Here you go again pushing the Transfer as if the white supremacist/nazi/islamofascist version of it is the truth. STOP LYING you are the epitome of the NAZI SCUM that hide behind the terms zionist and zionism because you have been told they are not RACIST.

WELL SCUM THEY ARE AND WE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM ENTERED INTO LAW AS BEING RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC, JEW HATING TERMS LINKED TO HOLOCAUST DENIAL SO THAT ASSWIPES LIKE YOU ARE SENT TO PRISON WERE YOU SHOULD BE AND THEN DEPORTED TO THE LAND YOU CAME FROM
Silly Inaccurate diatribe.....as USUAL,still defending the Indefencable sic

That is your domain and you fail every time. Still waiting for the site that says 100,000 children mass murdered by Isreal as you claimed the link given said. Even when posted in full you refused to highlight the section that said that, making you a proven liar many times over. You are a laugh to everyone on here with your wild accusations and childish tantrums, so much so that no other member of team palestine will ever come to your assistance.

YOU ARE JUST A LYING POS NAZI SCUM THAT HAS NO PLACE IN DECENT SOCIETY AND SHOULD BE EVICTED FROM THAT SOCIETY AND SENT TO SOME ISLAMINAZI HELLHOLE WERE YOU BELONG

Regardless of your sweet talk about Rocco and myself, none of the anti-Semites would have even heard of The Transfer Agreement unless it was written about on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites such as RadioIslam and Stormfront.

Even a Muslim woman from a southern state in India would constantly bring this up on a now defunct message board.. I assure you that she didn't learn about this in her madrassa.

So keep on throwing the word "filth" around when describing Zionists, but the real filth are those who utilize the hate sites.
I agree with the last sentence,yep I know about these Transfer Agreements Hoss,BUT the Zionists are a slippery mob.,Hitler offered to allow Jews out of Germany for a Bounty as you and Rocco would know or should know but more often than not,the Zionist hierarchy mainly in America and incredibly those in Palestine thwarted every attempt to allow Jews to leave Germany at the time,abandoning them to their fate(the Gas Chambers)these Zionists knew what the outcome would be.......even the Zionist leader in Palestine saying 1000 European Jews are not worth one cow in Palestine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there were loads of incidents like this.

I don't do sweet talk as you sweetly put it Hoss,but only speak with honesty(something often lacking on here)...If I thought you were both ASSHOLES do you really think I would not call you both a couple of C_NTS,of course not,so cut the belittling and accept the truth....that I like and admire you both.

The slippery mob is not the Zionists. It is those dishonest "filthy" ones who utilize the hate sites for their information and then try to convince the readers that what they are saying is true. Look at you concentrating on this one topic as if this was the most important thing in the world for you to try to prove the Zionists are "filth" while there are so many other forums on the USMessage Board and while hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in other Middle East countries during the last few years, millions have been displaced, and hundreds and hundreds have died at sea trying to escape. This is one of the most important issues in today's world, not what happened during the Nazi era when some Jews were trying to swap some equipment to the Nazis in order to save some Jews from the concentration camps.

BTW, is your ass talking to you again? Since you are so concerned with what happened in the Nazi era, tell your ass that you are going to begin reading Edward Black's later book even though it is not a favorite on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites.
Your re-writing and Revision of Zionist History is just that Hoss and it is incorrect,steve
It is the filthy NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites who are revising the history, and all the anti-Semites just lap up everything which are said about the Jews and Israel on these sites.

You are probably RIGHT Hoss,but I never read such SHIT personally,I just go on personal expeirence,(shee's my spelling is crap at the moment)I just wish the Zionists would Dialogue with the Palestinians for a two-state solution...Viva Palestine...Viva Israel...have a gooday Hoss.....steve

Then why are you posts word for word what is written on those sites. That is not first hand experience it is brainwashing and it is employed on gullible idiots all the time. You repeat the latest friday sermons on here from the east end of London mosques proving that this is where you live, your time stamp shows that you keep UTZ and not Oz time.

YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OF THIS BOARD A LONG TIME AGO FOR YOUR INCITEMENT AND CONSTANT DEFLECTIONS

theliq

Ok I'm not surprised all you have is offtopic, but let's use your measurement further:

If you call Zionists 'filthy' for negotiating the release of Jews from death camps in Nazi Germany, what would you call the Mufti of Jerusalem (al-Husseini) who actually allied himself with the Nazi's and recruited soldiers for them?

You know the same Mufti who officially wrote about the Temple Mount being the site of the Jewish temples..
The Mufti was a prick,so were the Jewish batallions sic in the Nazi Party,so are the Nazis in Israel today,whom cause so much trouble......nothing wrong with Jews except those elements that in my opinion are Anti-Semitic.

All of them are FILTH,...........Zionists in Germany and elsewhere during the Nazi era,did negotiate to get a few Jews out of Germany(The rich and their relations) but it was just a piss in the Ocean.......The majority were condemned and sent to the Gas Chambers with Zionist approval.

Zionist are from a Dark Culture Indeed.....something you should understand before BLEATING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.steven

*state officially that the Temple Mount is the site of the Jewish Temples then deny it when convenient.

* say that The Jerusalem Mufti who allied the Arabs with the SS is just a 'prick' but the Zionists who saved Jews are the real Nazis...

*Tell the Israelis they're not Jews, especially those from Europe, yet the "Nazi Jews" ARE Jews somehow. When needed Jews are Khazars but when they "put their filthy JEWISH feet" on the Temple Mount they ARE 'the Jews' again.

* Whine about each terrorist killed but when a Jew is saved it's "piss in the ocean"... what would Abu Mazen and his wife say when being treated in an Israeli hospital during the Intifata?

I see you love the descriptive word "FILTHY" like me,yeah it's great, it covers so much SHIT
Now for some Culture....

Play Loudly and Skank On

Again you miss the point there is a difference between Real Jews and the Zionists,who are a Filthy Terrorist Organization like the likes of ISIS etc.,Read Zionist History and stop being completely Shallow "Look if you find conversations difficult to comprehend and feel inadequate in piquant situations,you do like Pheo,start to become a bit of a Bore.

Anyway it's off topic.

Meanwhile when asked about a distinct culture of so called- 'Palestinians' you present us with a Reggae song...:bye1:

It is his only means of having to dodge questions he cant answer, deflect, derail, spam and troll until the others stop putting him on the spot

theliq

Now for some Culture....

Play Loudly and Skank On

Anyway it's off topic.

It is his only means of having to dodge questions he cant answer, deflect, derail, spam and troll until the others stop putting him on the spot

YOU LOSE .....I WIN.................AS USUAL......WHY??...>>>>>>>>>BECAUSE ONLY I,THE MAGNIFICENT TELL THE TRUTH....END OF

It is the filthy NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites who are revising the history, and all the anti-Semites just lap up everything which are said about the Jews and Israel on these sites.

You are probably RIGHT Hoss,but I never read such SHIT personally,I just go on personal expeirence,(shee's my spelling is crap at the moment)I just wish the Zionists would Dialogue with the Palestinians for a two-state solution...Viva Palestine...Viva Israel...have a gooday Hoss.....steve

Then why are you posts word for word what is written on those sites. That is not first hand experience it is brainwashing and it is employed on gullible idiots all the time. You repeat the latest friday sermons on here from the east end of London mosques proving that this is where you live, your time stamp shows that you keep UTZ and not Oz time.

YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OF THIS BOARD A LONG TIME AGO FOR YOUR INCITEMENT AND CONSTANT DEFLECTIONS
Well if you had your way I would.But people just don't listen to you any more like the past because intrinsically YOU HAVE BECOME A FOULMOUTH BORE AND ZIONIST HYPOCRITE.

You talk a lot of shit,that is why you are the most disliked on here.....You are a JOKE

Whats wrong cant you handle the truth and reality so you have to LIE and preach islamonazi propaganda.

OUTED AGAIN AS A LYING POS NAZI SCUM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT WITH THE REST OF THE RUBBISH AT BIRTH
LOL,sounds like you are spewing from the Zionist Terrorist Mantra,yet again.......you are a violent little Runt Pheo.....but all you say and do is just Shit.

What a terrible life you have....but keep it up,I can take your threats and insults anytime......I have already given you a bloody nose before.........I stand like a Sentinel before you......I'm ready.

LOL,sounds like you are spewing from the Zionist Terrorist Mantra,yet again.......you are a violent little Runt Pheo.....but all you say and do is just Shit.

What a terrible life you have....but keep it up,I can take your threats and insults anytime......I have already given you a bloody nose before.........I stand like a Sentinel before you......I'm ready.

You are no sentinel, Steve. You are more like someone who overlooks all the other forums so that you can get in your two cents of nonsense about those "filthy" Zionists. Meanwhile there is so much filth actually going on in the Middle East, and I don't think anyone has ever seen you bringing up that filth who think nothing of executing youths, gender inequality, working their foreign workers like modern day slaves, giving no or very little religious freedoms to those who are not Muslims, etc. Why not put on another record on the turntable once in a while?

Regardless of you and some others who don't like Phoenall, he is very knowledgeable about what is going on in that area of the world while your needle is stuck on those "filthy Zionists." Are you absolutely sure that everyone on this forum has such a high opinion of you?

You are no sentinel, Steve. You are more like someone who overlooks all the other forums so that you can get in your two cents of nonsense about those "filthy" Zionists. Meanwhile there is so much filth actually going on in the Middle East, and I don't think anyone has ever seen you bringing up that filth who think nothing of executing youths, gender inequality, working their foreign workers like modern day slaves, giving no or very little religious freedoms to those who are not Muslims, etc. Why not put on another record on the turntable once in a while?

Regardless of you and some others who don't like Phoenall, he is very knowledgeable about what is going on in that area of the world while your needle is stuck on those "filthy Zionists." Are you absolutely sure that everyone on this forum has such a high opinion of you?
I'm so pleased to hear Phoe is liked,seriously,now to drag you back to earth Hoss this is about Israel/Zionists and the Palestinians.

I have mentioned the other Arab Presidents ect., from time to time but to be honest they are beneath Contempt.......Completely.

I mention the Zionists because at present they are the main player(now) in the Israeli-Palestinian Schism......in an attempt to show their past and their intransigence at the moment>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>they actually could change the situation if they wanted to Hoss......I hope they can,my attitude would change.

On here the likes of Pheo but not exclusive to him,seem totally inflexible,if they at least could be honest with the Zionists past.....We could all move forward..................whether Pheo is so intelligent after reading some of his prose against me... is somewhat debatable but I am a fair man and am prepared to let bygones be bygones.I am also a Sentinal against deceit,lies and fabrication.

Anyhow I will draw a line in the sand......refrain from using the words "FILTH/Y" which seem to upset you and others so very much.So there you have it.But I don't want you calling me the charming liq or that type of thing in the future,thank you Hoss.LOL...moreover that I am being insincere......so the line is Drawn,please Guys and Ladies do not take this new position as weakness BECAUSE if you cross it...I will still RIP YOUR ARMS OFF,it take two to tango....I'm the Greatest Dancer......let us hope you all are.I hate my feet trodden on by the way..LOL...steve..ps I did at one stage had a high opinion of Pheo but he let me down.maybe we can resurrect some sort of relationship,I'm prepared to commit..as for you friend nothing changes,keep well.steve,

Last edited:

Now for some Culture....

Play Loudly and Skank On

Anyway it's off topic.

YOU LOSE .....I WIN.................AS USUAL......WHY??...>>>>>>>>>BECAUSE ONLY I,THE MAGNIFICENT TELL THE TRUTH....END OF

Stop being so immature and admit that you are a consumate liar and a waste of oxygen. You would not know the truth if it jumped out at you are bit your arse, you are so consumed with your nazism and Jew hatred.

YOU ARE JUST A TYPICAL NAZI SCUM JEW HATER THAT HAS NO RIGHT TO LIVE IN A CIVILISED SOCIETY

I'm so pleased to hear Phoe is liked,seriously,now to drag you back to earth Hoss this is about Israel/Zionists and the Palestinians.

I have mentioned the other Arab Presidents ect., from time to time but to be honest they are beneath Contempt.......Completely.

I mention the Zionists because at present they are the main player(now) in the Israeli-Palestinian Schism......in an attempt to show their past and their intransigence at the moment>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>they actually could change the situation if they wanted to Hoss......I hope they can,my attitude would change.

On here the likes of Pheo but not exclusive to him,seem totally inflexible,if they at least could be honest with the Zionists past.....We could all move forward..................whether Pheo is so intelligent after reading some of his prose against me... is somewhat debatable but I am a fair man and am prepared to let bygones be bygones.I am also a Sentinal against deceit,lies and fabrication.

Anyhow I will draw a line in the sand......refrain from using the words "FILTH/Y" which seem to upset you and others so very much.So there you have it.But I don't want you calling me the charming liq or that type of thing in the future,thank you Hoss.LOL...moreover that I am being insincere......so the line is Drawn,please Guys and Ladies do not take this new position as weakness BECAUSE if you cross it...I will still RIP YOUR ARMS OFF,it take two to tango....I'm the Greatest Dancer......let us hope you all are.I hate my feet trodden on by the way..LOL...steve..ps I did at one stage had a high opinion of Pheo but he let me down.maybe we can resurrect some sort of relationship,I'm prepared to commit..as for you friend nothing changes,keep well.steve,

ALL YOU DO IS SPREAD LIES FROM THE JEW HATRED SITES BECAUSE YOUR ENABLER IS FEEDING YOU THE CRAP. THE PROBLEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ARAB MUSLIMS WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE COMMANDS IN THE KORAN TO "KILL THE JEWS" "KILL THE UNBELIEVERS" AND " TAKE OVER THE WORLD". OF COURSE YOU BEING AN ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST YOU REFUSE TO ADMIT THIS AS IT DESTROYS YOUR POV AND YOUR NAZI TRAINING. FROM DAY ONE I HAVE HAD YOU PEGGED AS AN ISLAMONAZI SOCK AND SOMEONE OUT TO INCITE HATRED TOWARDS OTHERS, SO THAT IS HOW I TREAT YOU AS THE SCUM YOU ARE. yOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT MANY TIMES NOW AND YOU ARE VERY UPSET OVER IT SO YOU RESORT TO YOUR THREATS THAT ARE LIKE YOU BASELESS. YOU BELIEVE THE POSTS OF MONTE AND PENNY, THAT ARE BOTH COMPLETE MORONS, BECAUSE THEY SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR . YOU REFUSE TOP ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT PALESTINE AND THE JEWS BECAUSE TO DO SO WOULD MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN FED SHITE ALL THESE YEARS AND YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED BY PEOPLE LIKE MONTE, AND YOU CANT ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF. tHE ONLY WAY WE COULD EVER BE ON AN EQUAL FOOTING ID BY YOU ACCEPTING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LED UP THE GARDEN PATH AND HAVE BEEN FOOLED AND MADE A FOOL OF BY THE ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS AND FILTHY TERRORISTS AND START TO RESEARCH FULLY BEFORE YOU POST YOUR USUAL LIES

Well if you had your way I would.But people just don't listen to you any more like the past because intrinsically YOU HAVE BECOME A FOULMOUTH BORE AND ZIONIST HYPOCRITE.

You talk a lot of shit,that is why you are the most disliked on here.....You are a JOKE

WRONG as more people listen to me in one day than listen to you in a year. You are the foul mouthed POS on here and the boring islamonazi propagandist. You are so two faced and hypocritical that you cant admit to youirself you have been duped all these years.
I am more liked on here than you are liked by everyone who has come across you I have many friends on here that praise my input and knowledge, so much so that monte put me on ignore because I was showing him up so much every day.

YOU ARE THE JOKE AS EVERYONE TELLS YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU ARE A LOSER AND A FAILURE.

No such entity as the zionist terrorist mantra, another LIE made up by the 14 year old muslim from the east end. If I need to be violent I am, and that is why I am still here because I used every durty trick to even the odds when attacked by islamionazi scum. A few dislocated knees and broken arms and legs and the message was soon recieved, and the loud mouth who started the attack found himself unscathed but alone. Have you ever seen a person foul themselves in sheer fear because I have, and he was ridiculed by his own people losing so much face in the process. When you understand islam and the muslims as much as I do then you can come back and try besting me in debate, and I will only use islamic scriptures to defend my side.

I have a good life all things concidered, it is you that has no life and has to haunt this board stalking, spamming and trolling to get your jollies. You are not capable of giving me a bloody nose, you dont have the guts or the means.

Are you readt=y to have more strips ripped from you when you refuse to produce the links that prove your claims, or will you just keep on LYING until everyone ignores you and you have no outlet for your hatred.

With all your bluster, Steve, you still are no Sentinel for Truth. A truthful person doesn't go to hate sites to find whatever is derogatory toward the Jews. I doubt if anyone here ever heard about the Transfer Agreement until it was dug up by anti-Semites from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. It was like a heyday for the anti-Semites since this one particular subject was brought up consistently year after year.

Yes, you are an all-around fellow on these forums. Can you tell us why you have no interest in posting on other forums except for your occasional word game? Don't you think other events are happening around the world which don't involve what you call "filthy Zionists." You actually show your hand by concentrating on just this one thread. I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense is unable to see this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back