The teleprompter is getting ready

Give it a rest, all modern presidents have used teleprompters.
Bush couldn't give a decent speech even while using one.

I wonder if he'll mention the Nobel in the speech. In what measurable way are we going to support the war effort? A new tax? Folks on unemployment get drafted?

The military has had a big surge in people signing on because of the unemployment rate. No need for the draft, pretty soon we will all be standing in line for our physicals to go to boot camp.:lol: God bless our military!!!! They rock.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I thought the teleprompter did a great job tonight. Pity about that black guy who kept whining in the background!

Interesting part of me.... he announced our plan to our enemy. Hmmmm. I always thought that was a bad thing - I guess I musst be wrong. That's a shock. I'm not usually wrong..... I once thought I was wrong but it turned out I was right, so I was both wrong and right.

Apparently the Buck doesn't Stop with Obama...

It Appears that EVERYTHING will be (43)'s Fault, including his Failure to Sustain a Congress Next Fall, and of course his own Job in 2012. :clap2:

:)

peace...

His usual Rock Star speech.

Telepromter was up to snuff and everything.

The Cadets looked to be sleeping but hey, You can't have everything even if you think you can part the Red Sea doncha know??

Victory is not in Obama's vocabulary when talking of war. maybe lets sit down and talk have a conference or a beer summit!!!

I imagine the speech is going to be a little like NASCAR. Left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn we have a wreck in turn three!

save this post. should be interesting to see how close to reality, if at all...it becomes.

note to self: don't forget to wash hands before leaving this thread.

save liberty? saveliberty couldn't save their own ass if their life depended upon it. what a frigging dufus.
:cuckoo:

I imagine the speech is going to be a little like NASCAR. Left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn we have a wreck in turn three!

save this post. should be interesting to see how close to reality, if at all...it becomes.

note to self: don't forget to wash hands before leaving this thread.

save liberty? saveliberty couldn't save their own ass if their life depended upon it. what a frigging dufus.
:cuckoo:

On the contrary. The speech lacked any excitement and was a total wreck as it was based on a fully functioning Afghani Army by July 2011 and more help from Pakistan. The pregame commentary was right on. Go flame somewhere else.

I just love the teleprompter crowd. Faced with a President with the best oratory skills in 45 years, the best they can come up with is ..

Ummm...he can't speak unless he has a teleprompter

I just love the teleprompter crowd. Faced with a President with the best oratory skills in 45 years, the best they can come up with is ..

I could have read that speech better than Obama without ever seeing it beforehand. No passion, staring into space and simply disconnected with his audience there or at home. this was one speech that needed to come from the heart. He should not have used a teleprompter at all. But then, he can't speak without one.

I could have read that speech better than Obama without ever seeing it beforehand. No passion, staring into space and simply disconnected with his audience there or at home. this was one speech that needed to come from the heart. He should not have used a teleprompter at all. But then, he can't speak without one.

Yes...And Abe Lincoln shouldn't have used notes to read the Gettysburg Address

Yes...And Abe Lincoln shouldn't have used notes to read the Gettysburg Address

Indeed, a two minute speech. Are you sure he read it? There are five variations of the speech in existence. Which one did he "read"? Unlike our present President, Lincoln did write the speech himself and was a very heartfelt oration. Two important differences to start.

Forum List

Back