The "Teachable Moment" Keg Party

over which the fed has no control as to who gets fired or not and the state or town does not have a legal leg to stand on if it fires a cop for not going to the white house.

you actually think politicians wouldnt make this guys career harder after he disrespected the president? states get federal money and they dont want to piss off the fed for an unnecessary reason, a single police officer will not be allowed to poison the well.

While I concede your point, do you not find it a sad state of affairs when the state must give deference to the federal government in order to get them to return that which they took from the state's citizens in the first place?

you might want to check the supremacy clause on that subject.

The butler carring out a beer in a frosted mug, just doesn't fit with me and for crimany sakes it's on a tray. These guys, except Crowley wouldn't know how a man drinks a beer. It sure isn't that way.Real men drink it out of a can or a bottle. I wonder if Obama and Gates have ever drunk a beer they seem more of the elitist champaine crowd. Sure looks funny to me though with that butler and the tray. :lol::lol:

You seriously never drank any beer in a frosty mug?

Beer in a frosty mug is tasty. Beer in a frosty bottle is tasty. Beer in a can . . . <sigh> is just beer in a can.

While they were having their beer summit one of the news commentators said something along the lines of 'It's a good thing Biden showed up because otherwise it would have been awkward for either Crowley or Gates because one of them would be sitting next to the president while the other one was across from him and it would come across as unbalanced' WTH? What a stupid statement. Might have been Sheppard Smith who said it, not sure. Like Obama couldn't sit in the middle with Gates on one side and Crowley on the other side?

Biden showed up for two reasons: to balance the color wheel and for laughs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back