The Tea Party

Hey - You're preaching to the choir. I wish the Tea Party folks were a large enough group to actually put a candidate up for President in 2012. Unfortuately, I don't think they will be able to muster that up in a meaningful way BUT you gotta know that every politician that has any hope and asperation for success is going to wine and dine this group. If the Tea Party clan doesn't ever do any more than get people taking a closer look at our government I will consider them to be successful. It's time for everybody to get off their half-moons and become politically knowledgable and active. It also wouldn't hurt to vote out all of the incumbents and start over with new Congressional blood.

I think we will be a major force in the choozing of those candidates, & as a tea party member I don't care whether they are democrat, republican, or independant as long as they adhere to the tea party platform. I think the majority of us feel that way.

I think the influence is going to be local, regional and state for the next few cycles. I'm looking at perhaps a couple running on Tea Party, more Republicans and Independents, perhaps a few Democrats that share the principles.

So, other than their appeal to greed, what is the agenda of the Tea Party movement? In my opinion, you've got an ad hoc group of one issue morons motivated by avarice, bigotry, hate and fear.

I think we will be a major force in the choozing of those candidates, & as a tea party member I don't care whether they are democrat, republican, or independant as long as they adhere to the tea party platform. I think the majority of us feel that way.

I think the influence is going to be local, regional and state for the next few cycles. I'm looking at perhaps a couple running on Tea Party, more Republicans and Independents, perhaps a few Democrats that share the principles.

So, other than their appeal to greed, what is the agenda of the Tea Party movement? In my opinion, you've got an ad hoc group of one issue morons motivated by avarice, bigotry, hate and fear.

Again, you keep thinking that. Oh, just for the record, no one has to answer your rhetorical questions.

Again, you keep thinking that. Oh, just for the record, no one has to answer your rhetorical questions.

The questions are not rhetorical. If you support this far RW agenda, I expect some honesty from you and your kind. If you're too ignorant or too stupid to do so don't expect me to be surprised. But don't expect me to let you and others on the fringe cut and run as you've done in your final sentence.
Of course you don't have to respond to my questions, but please, continue to respond. Then others can see what a fool you and your 'kind' are.

The questions are not rhetorical. If you support this far RW agenda, I expect some honesty from you and your kind. If you're too ignorant or too stupid to do so don't expect me to be surprised. But don't expect me to let you and others on the fringe cut and run as you've done in your final sentence.
Of course you don't have to respond to my questions, but please, continue to respond. Then others can see what a fool you and your 'kind' are.

Indeed.

Seems you have to resort to name calling, huh wry? How can anyone take your opinion seriously? Oreo addressed your questions with thought, and some good well thought out answers. And this is how you respond to the Tea Party movement? Ignorance at it's best coming from you.

They should outlaw san francisco....too many goofballs in that town

Seems you have to resort to name calling, huh wry? How can anyone take your opinion seriously? Oreo addressed your questions with thought, and some good well thought out answers. And this is how you respond to the Tea Party movement? Ignorance at it's best coming from you.

Meister, I'm not sure if you're confused or dishonest. I asked for an explanation of the platform of the tea party people. Orea never answered the question (read over this page). I called the moron who asked me, "got it now" and arrogant asshole. Arrogant asshole that he is.

So the Tea Party is really not a party, simply a movement of like minded individuals who believe in limited government and low taxes.
Yet, these like minded individuals choose to have a convention and listen to other like minded individuals for fun, pay hundereds of dollars to attend with no purpose and no agenda, other
No, a very small portion of those "liked minded individuals" chose to have a convention.

Get it now?

Nice spin. A whole bunch of RW Republicans planned to attend - as the fringe agenda, became widely known, the Bachmann's and Blackburn's cut and ran.
Spin? What are you on drugs? Do you actually think this convention was attended by any significant portion of the populace that identifies with the tea party movement? Sheesh you progressive lunatics are an obtuse lot aren't you?

And hear this you arrogant asshole, I get it.
This "arrogant asshole" seriously doubts you have either the desire or the capacity to "get it" ......... but that's ok, I never expected that you would anyways.

I also get that you edited my post.
Yes, I quoted the portion that I wished to reply to since my objective was to select the least vapid portion of your post to respond to, I did you a favor by removing all that other inane hyperbole, so in reality you should just thank me and move on......

Meister, I'm not sure if you're confused or dishonest.
I asked for an explanation of the platform of the tea party people. Orea never answered the question (read over this page). I called the moron who asked me, "got it now" and arrogant asshole. Arrogant asshole that he is.

Huh?

No, a very small portion of those "liked minded individuals" chose to have a convention.

Get it now?

Nice spin. A whole bunch of RW Republicans planned to attend - as the fringe agenda, became widely known, the Bachmann's and Blackburn's cut and ran.
Spin? What are you on drugs? Do you actually think this convention was attended by any significant portion of the populace that identifies with the tea party movement? Sheesh you progressive lunatics are an obtuse lot aren't you?

And hear this you arrogant asshole, I get it.
This "arrogant asshole" seriously doubts you have either the desire or the capacity to "get it" ......... but that's ok, I never expected that you would anyways.

I also get that you edited my post.
Yes, I quoted the portion that I wished to reply to since my objective was to select the least vapid portion of your post to respond to, I did you a favor by removing all that other inane hyperbole, so in reality you should just thank me and move on......

Thank you for sharing.

I keep here that the Tea (Bag) Party people consists of Republicans, DEMOCRATS and Independents.

I think that is a myth, I think it consists of far right wingers, Republicans and Independents.

I don't know anyone or even heard of a Democrat TeaBagger.

Does anyone here know of any?

I listen to talk radio and news all day, both RW and LW...haven't heard not even a single caller identifying themselves as a TeaBaggin dem.

I've heard many angry Dems....not one of them claiming the party of TeaBaggers though.

I wish people would stop lying on the Democrats.

Meister, I'm not sure if you're confused or dishonest.
I asked for an explanation of the platform of the tea party people. Orea never answered the question (read over this page). I called the moron who asked me, "got it now" and arrogant asshole. Arrogant asshole that he is.

Huh?

One must forgive "Wry Catcher", he's still smarting from the fact that his ignorance (assuming the tea party movement was a political party) was pointed out to him, after all progressives apparently don't like having their noses rubbed in their own nescience while they're in the process of denigrating things they know nothing about. :cool:

I keep here that the Tea (Bag) Party people consists of Republicans, DEMOCRATS and Independents.

I think that is a myth, I think it consists of far right wingers, Republicans and Independents.

I don't know anyone or even heard of a Democrat TeaBagger.

Does anyone here know of any?

I listen to talk radio and news all day, both RW and LW...haven't heard not even a single caller identifying themselves as a TeaBaggin dem.

I've heard many angry Dems....not one of them claiming the party of TeaBaggers though.

I wish people would stop lying on the Democrats.

The key words to your entire post were...."I think"
It's the beginning, and the end to your facts.

Present the PROOF Meister.

You retort was just another anecdotal response.

And you speak about "I think."

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Classic!

where have they appealed to greed?

lets see it

Forum List

Back