The Tea Party Wears White hoods and White Sheets

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
When we were kids walking down railroad, tracks we would tell stories about Hobo Joe a train-riding vagabond who would get little children. None of us ever saw Hobo Joe but just the invoking of his name struck fear in our hearts. “Hobo Joe is going to get you,” we would say.

I don’t remember where we heard of Hobo Joe but he was real in our imaginations. So real that many days we ran to school across those train tracks so to avoid capture.

Nevertheless, Hobo Joe was not real. He was just a figment of our childhood imagination.

Currently to hear some Congressional leaders tell it the Tea Parties are racists and bigoted groups that enjoy picnic lunches at local lynching. On Congress’ recent summer break, many Black Congressman and woman went back to their home districts and held town hall meetings. These men and women made hateful, untrue and outrageous claims against the tea parties. Moreover, much like my childhood days these grown Congressional leaders began to spin imaginary yarns about fictional Neo White hood Klansman, “The Tea Party.” Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

perhaps that type of exaggeration and pretending all members of a group are homogeneous is a stupid thing to do whether you're on the left or the right?

just sayin

There is no relativity here. The left does it to destroy their opponents they have for years and called it the politics of personal destruction. To bring that to your attention deserves much more than a,"Well everybody does it!"

To your good health and good fortune!

perhaps that type of exaggeration and pretending all members of a group are homogeneous is a stupid thing to do whether you're on the left or the right?

just sayin

Is that as close as you can come to saying what the members of the cbc are saying is despicable? does you mouth run dry,, just can't get the words out? poor baby.

just sayin

There is no relativity here. The left does it to destroy their opponents they have for years and called it the politics of personal destruction. To bring that to your attention deserves much more than a,"Well everybody does it!"

To your good health and good fortune!

what "left"? all of it? or parts? and if anyone did that, i'd say you'd have to look back to lee atwater and his politics of personal destruction.

cheers to you.

Obama is coming to take your guns.

Obamacare includes death panels

Sound familiar?

Heller vs DC and its incorporation prevents this administration from taking guns from the law abiding. (At least in the traditional Constitutional / legislative sense.)

Collective health care requires administrative oversight to determine viability vs. cost of care.

Last edited:
Obama is coming to take your guns.

Obamacare includes death panels

Sound familiar?

Yes, Then Obama tried to undermine the second by hatching a plot to smuggle guns to drug cartels. Even the FBI allowed transfer of weapons to known felons.

Death panels for individuals no. But bureaucracy boards will decide what gets covered.

That hint of truth will bury you every time.

just sayin

Is that as close as you can come to saying what the members of the cbc are saying is despicable? does you mouth run dry,, just can't get the words out? poor baby.

you post trash on a minute by minute basis. govern your own behavior.

Rep Andre Carson has refused to apologize for saying that the tea party wants to see Blacks hanging from trees. There is a ground swell to force him to resign from congress.

Well lets see,

Blacks are the only Ethnic Group who came to this country involuntarily. The culture of Blacks is one of Tribalism. It is engrained in this groups DNA, and why they vote in Block, in spite of such stupidity not being in a given Blacks interest. Sad but true.

First as Slave to the Master....(my distant relatives)....then sold to the Government who has become their new Masters.....Sad but true....

Oh BTW....The Great and Grand Confederacy DID NOT LOSE THE GREAT WAR....rather we simply transferred ownership of the BLACK SLAVES to the Federal Government, because the productivity of the Slaves no longer met the Financial Burden of Ownership.....lol

Well lets see,

Blacks are the only Ethnic Group who came to this country involuntarily. The culture of Blacks is one of Tribalism. It is engrained in this groups DNA, and why they vote in Block, in spite of such stupidity not being in a given Blacks interest. Sad but true.

First as Slave to the Master....(my distant relatives)....then sold to the Government who has become their new Masters.....Sad but true....

Oh BTW....The Great and Grand Confederacy DID NOT LOSE THE GREAT WAR....rather we simply transferred ownership of the BLACK SLAVES to the Federal Government, because the productivity of the Slaves no longer met the Financial Burden of Ownership.....lol

Why do you keep resurrecting these old threads that went nowhere so long ago?

When we were kids walking down railroad, tracks we would tell stories about Hobo Joe a train-riding vagabond who would get little children. None of us ever saw Hobo Joe but just the invoking of his name struck fear in our hearts. “Hobo Joe is going to get you,” we would say.

I don’t remember where we heard of Hobo Joe but he was real in our imaginations. So real that many days we ran to school across those train tracks so to avoid capture.

Nevertheless, Hobo Joe was not real. He was just a figment of our childhood imagination.

Currently to hear some Congressional leaders tell it the Tea Parties are racists and bigoted groups that enjoy picnic lunches at local lynching. On Congress’ recent summer break, many Black Congressman and woman went back to their home districts and held town hall meetings. These men and women made hateful, untrue and outrageous claims against the tea parties. Moreover, much like my childhood days these grown Congressional leaders began to spin imaginary yarns about fictional Neo White hood Klansman, “The Tea Party.” Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

6a00d8341e75ed53ef0120a57837d5970c-800wi

"Can I get an 'Amen!'?"

TJVH,

Had no idea the TICheek was already a train wreck....first post ever....

If it went no where, tis probably because folks do not want to be associated with the PC of SLAMMING THE BLACK CARTEL OF VOTERS.....fear of retribution through PC is killing the country...JMO

He calls them right, a sub culture of lunatics

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back