The Tea Party loves the Constitution?

so your sample population of only the people who post on this forum is enough proof for you. Kudos to your intelligence.

Actually.......yes

The rightwing conservative posters who post regularly on this forum get their positions from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the Fox Noise posse......just like the Tea Party

Ralph Lawrence Carr
Ralph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence Carr

I finally got around to looking him up. Impressive story. An anti- new dealer from Colorado who opposed the internment of the Japanese.

If you harm them, you must harm me. I was brought up in a small town where I knew the shame and dishonor of race hatred. I grew to despise it because it threatened the happiness of you and you and you.

In the post Pearl Harbor hysteria, there were very few Americans willing to stand up against racial hatred. Carr was a good example. Thanks for pointing it out

Actually.......yes

The rightwing conservative posters who post regularly on this forum get their positions from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the Fox Noise posse......just like the Tea Party

Ralph Lawrence Carr
Ralph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence Carr

I finally got around to looking him up. Impressive story. An anti- new dealer from Colorado who opposed the internment of the Japanese.

If you harm them, you must harm me. I was brought up in a small town where I knew the shame and dishonor of race hatred. I grew to despise it because it threatened the happiness of you and you and you.

In the post Pearl Harbor hysteria, there were very few Americans willing to stand up against racial hatred. Carr was a good example. Thanks for pointing it out

Unfortunately thats all I got.

Welcome to the USMB Message Board!

It is obvious that you may have posted here in the past but never found the time to read any of the threads. If you had, you would have seen dozens of threads generated by right wing conservatives on each of these topics. These are the same conservative posters who claim to be members of the Tea Party

I hope you enjoy your time on the board

so your sample population of only the people who post on this forum is enough proof for you. Kudos to your intelligence.

Actually.......yes

Actually, we are pretty diverse, as opposed to the lock step of the Left.

Actually.......yes

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Actually.......yes

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Republican
In
Name
Only

Yeah, they both undermine movement and momentum,
And vote like Democrat's giving you the excuse to say that we spend and lie just like you, and that there is no difference between the Parties. Who does that serve besides you?????

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Republican
In
Name
Only

And vote like Democrat's giving you the excuse to say that we spend and lie just like you, and that there is no difference between the Parties. Who does that serve besides you?????

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

RINOs are the diverse sector of the Republican Party and are being driven out by the lockstep right. While most supposed RINOs support the majority of the Republican agenda they outrage the mainliners by engaging in independent thought

Now where again is the diversity in the Republican party?

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

I think you mean, my friend, that you want Republicans to the center to march in lock step with the far right wing, which wants no diversity. :lol:

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

I think you mean, my friend, that you want Republicans to the center to march in lock step with the far right wing, which wants no diversity. :lol:

Look who's talking about "diversity". A closed minded racist liberal talking about diversity. Funny stuff.

Diverse?

Ever hear the term RINO?

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

No, I prefer Honesty. If the Profile matches one Party more than the other, be honest with yourself. I don't have a problem with people of the minority opinion in either Party. Voice and counter balances are always important. My problem is when the minority obstructs or tries to hi-jack an issue. Make your point and move out of the way, generally speaking.

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

No, I prefer Honesty. If the Profile matches one Party more than the other, be honest with yourself. I don't have a problem with people of the minority opinion in either Party. Voice and counter balances are always important. My problem is when the minority obstructs or tries to hi-jack an issue. Make your point and move out of the way, generally speaking.

It goes beyond that..

There are many Republicans who are strong fiscal conservatives but vary from the party line on social issues. Why is someone who supports gay marriage or healthcare reform not a Republican?

It goes beyond that..

There are many Republicans who are strong fiscal conservatives but vary from the party line on social issues. Why is someone who supports gay marriage or healthcare reform not a Republican?

Why do you presume that to be my meaning? Your presumption is wrong. Do I presume that all Democrats reject the concept of living within your means? No. Why inject stuff like that? Do you honestly believe that to be true? It's a label., that someone spent allot of money to perpetuate. Why do you think that is? Tho divert focus?

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

Look who's talking about "diversity". A closed minded racist liberal talking about diversity. Funny stuff.

Me, a liberal? Nope. You, a conservative? Nope. I am a solid centrist moderate of the Republican Party who calls out racist and religionist loons like you here on daily basis. I have no trouble demonstrating your attacks are nothing more than weak projections of your failing image.

Hope you are having a nice day.

Republican
In
Name
Only

Nice Smoke Screen. ;)

Unlike the Republican congress members for the last twenty odd months. Excellent point.

I generally prefer those that play fairly with an open hand over those that say one thing and do another, or play it safe by voting "Present". Integrity should not be restricted by Party Boundaries.

I generally prefer those that play fairly with an open hand over those that say one thing and do another, or play it safe by voting "Present". Integrity should not be restricted by Party Boundaries.

When did Obama ever vote "Present"? America needs to know

Then why do they constantly want to change it?

First Amendment: They want to outlaw burning the flag, they want a law to prevent Muslims from building Mosques
Second Amendment: Don't dare touch that one
Fourth Amendment: Support expanded searches in the name of public safety
14th Amendment: They want to change citizenship requirements for Mexicans, do not want it to apply to gays
16th Amendment: They want to repeal the right of the government to collect income taxes
17th Amendment: They do not want Senators directly elected by the people

The group that wraps itself in the Constitution does not seem to appreciate it very much

Hmm, from what I gathered at the meeting I attended here is what I heard on the subjects:

1st: Burning Flag=Yes, Muslim Block=Never heard that before.
2nd: Simply more allowance of freedom amongst the people, which I understand to a limit, I mean, I want to be able to carry a concealed firearm license at 18, because I am defending my nation at 18.
4th: Wow, that is nearly the opposite of what I heard, most of them wanted less government action against the average citizen.
14th: For Illegal immigrants I assume they would not want them to gain citizenship by simply gaining access to the country illegally. Gays, I never heard that before either.
16th: Hmm, Not what I heard. I heard they wanted a simple tax brought in.
17th: That is something they approached, but I do not remember exactly what is said, I believe it was something along the lines of allowing the people to choose more for the higher up government, including all branches.

Well, I would not say anyone doesn't appreciate the Constitution unless I had proof from them they said something to insinuate it. I appreciate it, and I hope it is upheld forever in this nation, although nothing lasts forever. I think their biggest thing is to change amendments that they feel have changed the approach to the Constitution from what the fore-fathers intended it to be, not change the Constitution itself.

Forum List

Back