The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

Cant do it can you?

Funny thing is if you were right then they would not be right leaning but mainstream.

If they were middle instead of far right you would not compare them to ONLY liberals.

Tea party people are FAR right.

They are also responsible fo rwho they allow to represent them. If they dont purge the crazies and instead use the crazies to get money and warm bodies at their events then they have to accept them as represtative of their group.

The ONLY people they have been willing to kick out are those who they THINK are plants.

That means they will NOW have to kick out the people who are carrying the offensive signs that embarrass them...

Now the country will be safer because of it.

Please proove they are what you claim?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lefties never change. The Dan Rather tactic again.

I didn't claim it. YOU DID!

YOU are the one that claimed the Tea Party is one group, not me. I just disagreed.

The onus is not on me to prove anything, it's on YOU!

Besides, your argument still boils down to "IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN LIBERALS DO IT!"

You are still arguing it's wrong when conservatives do it, but okay when liberals do it.

It's still a laughable double standard.

Like I said, live by the spin, die by the spin.

So when yuou have a tea party event those people have nothing to do with the trea party movement?

Do you realise how fucking insane yousound?

The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

This is the name of your post.

How can someone crash these events if EVERYONE is welcome no matter their beliefs and NO ONE is a tea party person?

Obviously a Right Wing plant playing a Left Wing Infiltrator...

And you thought we would not notice

Oh yea, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Just like your user name is in some way truthful.

You're no more a "rightwinger" than Chairman Mao was! :lol:

Imposter. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me if you think the tea party people can be considered one group?

Can you tell me if the left can be considered one group? :lol:

IMG_0850.JPG

Some LaRouchite cult members showed up with Obama-Hitler signs. Will the Left now be accused of bigotry, intolerance and hate crimes because someone who showed up at their rally put a Hitler mustache on the President? Signs point to "No."
San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

IMG_2967.JPG

This was quite an interesting discussion, as a hyper-self-confident LaRouchite tried to explain to an Obama fan why the president needs to be impeached. I had a feeling that, at conversation's end, not many minds had been changed.

San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

Only if the RIGHT is concidered one group.

Then you will have to answer for McVeigh and all those people who murdered people involved with womens clinics.

No, I do not consider the "Tea Party" one group.

Namely because they are a loosely-knit assocation of multiple different groups with much in common, similar agendas, but sometimes diverging opinions on how to accomplish their goals.

These groups were very loosely knit -- until Barry Soetoro tried (and ultimately successfully) rammed his health care "reform" down the throats of ALL Americans, whether they wanted it or not. With little regard for State's Rights or the Constitutionally protected rights of each and every American to be left free from unwanted government intrusion into the private realm of their homes and families (ie, forcing health care coverage and costs on them they don't want and can't afford).

When that happened---they came together to defeat Barry, his "reform" and his lynchman, albeit without success (yet---the USSC challenges are forthcoming).

Each group is lead by a different leader in a different part of the country. There is not an organized structure with a singular leader at the top. There are no "officers" calling the shots. These groups are like independent authorized dealers for cell phone companies. They're all trying to accomplish many of the same things, but each dealer is owned and operated by a different company, different peoplel, etc.

"The" Tea Party down the road from my house is NOT the same as "The" Tea Party across town. I'd venture to say the two different groups don't even know each other and have never even met.

So, no, I don't consider "The" Tea Party to be one group. They aren't.

Namely because they are a loosely-knit assocation of multiple different groups with much in common, similar agendas, but sometimes diverging opinions on how to accomplish their goals.

These groups were very loosely knit -- until Barry Soetoro tried (and ultimately successfully) rammed his health care "reform" down the throats of ALL Americans, whether they wanted it or not. With little regard for State's Rights or the Constitutionally protected rights of each and every American to be left free from unwanted government intrusion into the private realm of their homes and families (ie, forcing health care coverage and costs on them they don't want and can't afford).

When that happened---they came together to defeat Barry, his "reform" and his lynchman, albeit without success (yet---the USSC challenges are forthcoming).

Each group is lead by a different leader in a different part of the country. There is not an organized structure with a singular leader at the top. There are no "officers" calling the shots. These groups are like independent authorized dealers for cell phone companies. They're all trying to accomplish many of the same things, but each dealer is owned and operated by a different company, different peoplel, etc.

"The" Tea Party down the road from my house is NOT the same as "The" Tea Party across town. I'd venture to say the two different groups don't even know each other and have never even met.

They are not an organized group in any aspect?

How do they know wehn to meet?

Who says who can speak at an event?

Who rents the stages and microphones?

Who gets the permits?

Who is responsible if something goes wrong?

Then you will have to answer for McVeigh and all those people who murdered people involved with womens clinics.

Then Barack Obama will have to accept William Ayers, since Barack Obama had far more to do with William Ayers, having worked with him on education, and having his political career launched from his house, than anyone on the right had to do with Tim McVeigh wouldn't you think? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Then Barack Obama will have to accept William Ayers, since Barack Obama had far more to do with William Ayers, having worked with him on education, and having his political career launched from his house, than anyone on the right had to do with Tim McVeigh wouldn't you think? :lol::lol:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Fact Check: Is
Obama ‘palling around with terrorists’? - Blogs from CNN.com

Verdict: False. There is no indication that Ayers and Obama are now "palling around," or that they have had an ongoing relationship in the past three years. Also, there is nothing to suggest that Ayers is now involved in terrorist activity or that other Obama associates are.

We know how you work....

You hire a rightwing loser to pretend that he is a left wing infiltrator pretending to be a teabagger

Devious....just plain devious

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Fact Check: Is
Obama ‘palling around with terrorists’? - Blogs from CNN.com

Verdict: False. There is no indication that Ayers and Obama are now "palling around," or that they have had an ongoing relationship in the past three years. Also, there is nothing to suggest that Ayers is now involved in terrorist activity or that other Obama associates are.

THEN YOUR VERDICT IS FALSE!!!!!!!!

Because you have NO EVIDENCE of us "palling" around with Tim McVeigh!

BWAHAHAHAAA!

YOU DEFEATED YOUR OWN ARGUMENT (as I knew you would) :lol::lol::lol:

You lost. Thank you for playing.

I told you guys. I know what these lefties are going to do and say before they say it. They haven't changed since the 60s.

Live by the spin, die by the spin.

Last edited:

We know how you work....

You hire a rightwing loser to pretend that he is a left wing infiltrator pretending to be a teabagger

Devious....just plain devious

Yeah and his name is right winger!

You have about as much evidence.

Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I didn't know you were here!

Glad to see you! :D

I'm here....good to see you too!

Thanks for the rep! *hug*

How the hell are you? I miss the coffee clutch.

I wish the other girls would come over here! *hug!*

How the hell are you? I miss the coffee clutch.

I wish the other girls would come over here! *hug!*

I'm as good as can be! Life keeps on pelting me with lemons--no sugar, no nutrasweet, but I just keep on keeping on, making lemonade out of lemons! What else can I do?

I miss the girls too! I'd do some inviting, but they locked me out months ago and I don't give a flying donkeys ass about going back. ;) (is that redundant?).

I have a "goodlife" right here. :woohoo:

Forum List

Back