The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

They came they saw they falied. How are the partiers any different from the crashers in those respects?

It's in the numbers of attendee's that count---:lol::lol:

This--attendance of approximately 2000 tea partiers

compared to the 5-7 high school students from across the street that showed up with vulgar signs--of which--a 1000 camera's got--that were then sent to their principles office the next day---:lol::lol:

This is what happened in Colo. Spgs.--yesterday.

Attachments

• $tea-party-protest.jpg
    $tea-party-protest.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
In fact, let me spell it out for you:

One guy makes a badly designed wesite claiming he has an "organization" that's going to "infiltrate" the Tea Parties.

Then the guy tells someone like you on some posting board about his great new site.

The the poster on the board tells somebody in the media about it, and they pick it up as a story because it will get them ratings.

Meanwhile, this whole "infiltration" consists of one guy making a web page in his mom's basement.

But that doesn't matter to the right-wing press, like BreitBart, who live on this type of Bullshit, so they pick it up and spread it far and wide among the Tea Party types.

That way, more Tea Partiers show up to the rallies because they're itching for some confrontation.

Such a clumsy attempt to draw attention away from the racist underbelly of the Tea Party.

Can you guys be more obvious?

I encouraged members of my local Tea Party group to bring extra poster boards and markers in case someone arrived with an inappropriate sign. The plan I posted on their website was to offer the inappropriate sign holder a blank poster board and markers with which to create a more respectable and correctly spelled protest sign. If they agreed, the issue would be resolved and if they refused, they could look forward to seeing the entire incident on youtube.:cool:

Didn't matter though. No one came to our event with anything over the top, racist or otherwise inappropriate. Maybe the Alinskyites read by blog too and decided to not even bother coming.:tongue:

I think Sarah Palin was an infiltrator, afterall, she was at a tax protest rally complaining that too many Americans DON"T have to pay taxes.

:lol:

I think Sarah Palin was an infiltrator, afterall, she was at a tax protest rally complaining that too many Americans DON"T have to pay taxes.

:lol:

Wow, you are sounding a tad strident. The TP are getting to you it seems.

This whole thing so reminds of the sixties when the far whinge was so sure things weren't going to change. The same yelling, crying, and whining, but nothing will change back for them now.

Most are old, white, well off, very unhappy with the socio-political direction of American culture the last forty years. But, so what? They will cry, then die of old age, then be forgotten.

This group has finnaly gotten the te baggers to do what we have been asking them to do for weeks now.

They are pointing out the people with EVIL RACIST signs and telling them they are not going to accept the evil as part of them.

I hated the idea of crashers and now I see what they were doing.

They were forcing then tea party to denounce the evil by having them think they are people who are trying to discredit them.

They had to think they were liberal plants to reach this level buyt hell it worked.

This group has finnaly gotten the te baggers to do what we have been asking them to do for weeks now.

They are pointing out the people with EVIL RACIST signs and telling them they are not going to accept the evil as part of them.

I hated the idea of crashers and now I see what they were doing.

They were forcing then tea party to denounce the evil by having them think they are people who are trying to discredit them.

They had to think they were liberal plants to reach this level buyt hell it worked.

Goebels would be proud of such a bald faced idiotic proganda post. :lol:

When have you EVER seen tea partiers telling someone a sign was not acceptable?

Only now that they think there are liberal plants in the group.

They just let the people carry signs that showed Obama with a bone through his nose and the like.

Now I bet they will think these people are plants and stop them.

One guy makes a badly designed wesite claiming he has an "organization" that's going to "infiltrate" the Tea Parties.

Then the guy tells someone like you on some posting board about his great new site.

The the poster on the board tells somebody in the media about it, and they pick it up as a story because it will get them ratings.

Meanwhile, this whole "infiltration" consists of one guy making a web page in his mom's basement.

But that doesn't matter to the right-wing press, like BreitBart, who live on this type of Bullshit, so they pick it up and spread it far and wide among the Tea Party types.

That way, more Tea Partiers show up to the rallies because they're itching for some confrontation.

Such a clumsy attempt to draw attention away from the racist underbelly of the Tea Party.

And nevermind that ANY of you has yet to prove the assertion of 'rascism'.

Odd that you are fixated on it, isn't it? Not ONE instance of rascism exists of the Tea party at all. Only in your feeble minds.

Prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and *YOU* have a convert.

The clock is ticking.

Tick...tick....tick

Here is an all time favorite

obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

Note that it contains both Racist AND Communist themes. It was also used at TPs accross the country and not just some isolated leftist plant

Odd that you are fixated on it, isn't it? Not ONE instance of rascism exists of the Tea party at all. Only in your feeble minds.

The clock is ticking.

Tick...tick...tick

Here is another fine example showing how all black people talk like "Different Strokes"

teabagsign4.jpg

Last edited:

The clock is ticking.

Tick....tick....tick

Here is another example showing how Tea Baggers associate the President with supporting 9-11 Terrorists

teabagger-racist-fucking-idiot.jpg

The clock is ticking.

Tick...tick...tick

Another all time favorite showing not some leftwing "plant" but a leader in the Tea Party

racist+teabagger2.jpg

QUOTE=The T;2216229]

The clock is ticking.[/QUOTE]

Tick...tick...tick

Another fine example using images of a black preesident as a monkey

monkeyspend.jpg

Nice effort by the Tea Party Youth organization

How often did Lefties call Bush a Chimp?

Here we go. The same collection of signs supposedly from the tea party WITH NO URL OR SOURCE GIVEN.

I already busted this in the other thread.

So you guys thought you could run over here? You ought to know better than that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Here we go. The same collection of signs supposedly from the tea party WITH NO URL OR SOURCE GIVEN.

I already busted this in the other thread.

So you guys thought you could run over here? You ought to know better than that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lets keep posting them...you can keep denying them

Doesn't mean the Tea Party doesn't have a problem

I don't know....did that make it right?

I never got as worked up about Bush being called names as you thin skilled lefties do about Obama.

Bush himself shrugged it off. He never did the equivalent of insulting those who protested against his policies the way The One has.

Lets keep posting them...you can keep denying them

Doesn't mean the Tea Party doesn't have a problem

The real problem with which the Tea Party is quite successfully dealing is the spread of misinformation from the Left and attacks by the Obama Administration.

The more y'all trash the Tea Parties, the more people join. So, carry on.

Yeah because the left would NEVER do anything untoward when we are talking about the president! :tongue:

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

118-1853_IMG.JPG

Protester taking a break in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

Banner at the February 16, 2003 rally.

118-1867_IMG.JPG

One of the floats in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_2349.JPG

Woman fully exercising her freedom of speech at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

155-5568_IMG.JPG

T-shirt design at Ward Churchill's appearance in San Francisco's Women's Building on March 25, 2005.

IMG_2453.JPG

Spelling-challenged canine protester at the anti-war rally on September 24, 2005.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

zombietime

New Topics

Forum List

Back