The Tea Party Crashers: They came, they saw, they failed

You people made up shit about what he said that was not true.

par for the course from you

Thank you for agreeing with me...it's too bad people like you refuse to accept the truth when it's right before your eyes....Starkey is one of the biggest liars on these boards.

I just find it so hard to believe that there are so many people who think like you in this country. I think truthmatters, starkey, thedoctorisin and DrGregg, bfgrn and drsmith1027 are all the same person...there is no fucking way there could be that many idiots in this country.

Last edited:
Awwwwww.....poor Starkey has run away....when will that jackass in an elephant suit realize that opinions are just opinions and I never represented an opinion as a fact...he cannot find a single example.

In fact, let me spell it out for you:

One guy makes a badly designed wesite claiming he has an "organization" that's going to "infiltrate" the Tea Parties.

Then the guy tells someone like you on some posting board about his great new site.

The the poster on the board tells somebody in the media about it, and they pick it up as a story because it will get them ratings.

Meanwhile, this whole "infiltration" consists of one guy making a web page in his mom's basement.

But that doesn't matter to the right-wing press, like BreitBart, who live on this type of Bullshit, so they pick it up and spread it far and wide among the Tea Party types.

That way, more Tea Partiers show up to the rallies because they're itching for some confrontation.

I encouraged members of my local Tea Party group to bring extra poster boards and markers in case someone arrived with an inappropriate sign. The plan I posted on their website was to offer the inappropriate sign holder a blank poster board and markers with which to create a more respectable and correctly spelled protest sign. If they agreed, the issue would be resolved and if they refused, they could look forward to seeing the entire incident on youtube.:cool:

Didn't matter though. No one came to our event with anything over the top, racist or otherwise inappropriate. Maybe the Alinskyites read by blog too and decided to not even bother coming.:tongue:

There were no "infiltrators"???

What a shock!

Because no-one could have predicted that...

ROFL.

Patek continues to whine, I see. Son, until you post evidence, your opinion means nothing other than that is what you believe. So what? You are a laughing stock here to those who think clearly and critically. You are going to have to choose to be careful in the future or continue being a clown.

Patek continues to whine, I see. Son, until you post evidence, your opinion means nothing other than that is what you believe. So what? You are a laughing stock here to those who think clearly and critically. You are going to have to choose to be careful in the future or continue being a clown.

fail-1.jpg

Funny how I got you running from thread to thread doing damage control....You have failed...now I would suggest you take a break from the boards for a while, educate yourself and then come back to debate with the adults.

Absolutely pointed opinion to which I am entitled. I don't have to support it, you don't have to accept it. Too bad, so sad, your bad.

Here is a good article for you to read why your political opinion in America is destined to fail. Study the French example carefully: those who understand will not permit you to succeed.

U of U president discusses practical lessons of democracy

You worthless partisan hack...you're busted. YOU don't have to support your opinion...but I do? Fuck off Starkey...now we see you for the dog turd you are...2 sets of rules...one for you and another for everyone who disagrees with you...:lol:
PP, either support your opinion, or it is the same as everybody else: we all have elbows. Who cares? If you wish to debate, support your opinion, which you have not done yet.

Starkey is a fucking dumb ass!!!!! Lay off the Ripple before noon!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :booze:

Here's Starkey's take on logic...."I can post whatever I want because it's right and you must back up your OPINION with facts."

Starkey logic

And, once again, I would like to point out that despite all the hullaballoo about "infiltrators" at tea parties, there were none.

What a surprise!

Now, who was it that pointed out that running with the story was a PR Stunt by Tea Party supporters and Right-Wing talking heads...

...Hmmm, who might that have been?

And, once again, I would like to point out that despite all the hullaballoo about "infiltrators" at tea parties, there were none.

What a surprise!

Now, who was it that pointed out that running with the story was a PR Stunt by Tea Party supporters and Right-Wing talking heads...

...Hmmm, who might that have been?

Good call!

When you are part of group with no real message, PR stunts is about all you have.

Forum List

Back