The Tea Party Could Elect The Next President

Sawbriars has his opinion but not the facts.

Women, minorities, and Hispanics will not vote in the numbers needed for GOP victory until the GOP reaches out to those groups meaningfully.

The two presidential elections demonstrated it, and the "white" movement centered in the TPM will collapse next year in the bi-terms.

Women, minorities, and Hispanics will not vote in the numbers needed for GOP victory until the GOP reaches out to those groups meaningfully.

The two presidential elections demonstrated it, and the "white" movement centered in the TPM will collapse next year in the bi-terms.

Ridiculous......What part of the following did you not grasp?.........." the real reason the current Hispanic hysteria is wrong is that there simply aren’t that many Hispanic voters. Whites will continue to dominate the U.S. electorate for the foreseeable future.

And it’s whites – especially the white working class, above all in the North – who are up for grabs.

Hispanics cast perhaps 10 percent of the votes in the 2012 presidential election. (All these numbers are a little fuzzy because exit polling is inexact.) Whites cast 72 percent...."

Deal wid dat chump.

Ridiculous......What part of the following did you not grasp?.........." the real reason the current Hispanic hysteria is wrong is that there simply aren’t that many Hispanic voters. Whites will continue to dominate the U.S. electorate for the foreseeable future.

And it’s whites – especially the white working class, above all in the North – who are up for grabs.

Hispanics cast perhaps 10 percent of the votes in the 2012 presidential election. (All these numbers are a little fuzzy because exit polling is inexact.) Whites cast 72 percent...."

Deal wid dat chump.

Name calling because you can't carry a discussion? Whites are no more unified on race issues than they are on politics and the sports teams for whom they root. Your concept of race solidarity does not exist for us. Look at the states in the north and upper mid west that went Democratic. Son, it is not about race.

Women care about women's issues.

Minorities care about minority issues.

Hispanics care about their issues.

And those three attrack more (and increasingly more) of the white vote they need.

You cannot break into it unless you address honestly those three areas.

Last edited:
How do you define the "White Working Class"?

Well...loosely as the traditional American Middle Class....the ones without college educations and who usually work for hourly wages....you know the class that is being disappeared....the class that built America...the class that once enabled America to boast of the 'Made in the U.S.A' as an indicator of a quality product made by a un-equaled level of skilled labor in America. The only class that has the innate power and willingness to save America if properly led.

Interesting. So who is responsible for this class of white working Americans disappearing?

heh heh...I think you may have not understood what I meant by 'a disappearing class' I did not mean in a physical sense...I meant in a economical sense. bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

It is a well known fact that America's traditional Middle Class is shrinking.....but your question is a good one in that sense...who is responsible for it? You have to go back a few years.....when we began to import so much stuff....when companies began to ship jobs and factories overseas.

Several administrations share the guilt on this....paramount amongst them Nixon's China Policy and Clinton's global economy bullshite.

Deal wid dat chump.

Name calling because you can't carry a discussion? Whites are no more unified on race issues than they are on politics and the sports teams for whom they root. Your concept of race solidarity does not exist for us. Look at the states in the north and upper mid west that went Democratic. Son, it is not about race.

And those three attrack more (and increasingly more) of the white vote they need.

If you had actually read/comprehended what I have posted you would have noted that I said Whites are more disunited than anytime except during the era of The War Between The States. There is a ongoing cultural war amongst white folk....that began even before the War Between the States.

Anyone who does not understand the importance of race in a nation such as America who fought a bloody civil war that was brought about largely by issues of race and who continues to have a huge,huge --and growing.... racial problem does not have a clue. The fact you do not understand that indicates you are out of touch.

The gop has been permanently demonized the the eyes of blacks and Mexicans...no matter what they do...they will never get that vote. To think by offering them a bone such as amnesty will get a significant number of their votes is ridiculous....especially ridiculous when you consider the fact the Republican party does not even need the Mexican vote...nor the black vote...that is the biggest fallacy in your argument...thinking the Republican Party Needs the minority vote.

Deal wid dat chump.

If you had actually read/comprehended what I have posted you would have noted that I said Whites are more disunited than anytime except during the era of The War Between The States. There is a ongoing cultural war amongst white folk....that began even before the War Between the States.

Anyone who does not understand the importance of race in a nation such as America who fought a bloody civil war that was brought about largely by issues of race and who continues to have a huge,huge --and growing.... racial problem does not have a clue. The fact you do not understand that indicates you are out of touch.

The gop has been permanently demonized the the eyes of blacks and Mexicans...no matter what they do...they will never get that vote. To think by offering them a bone such as amnesty will get a significant number of their votes is ridiculous....especially ridiculous when you consider the fact the Republican party does not even need the Mexican vote...nor the black vote...that is the biggest fallacy in your argument...thinking the Republican Party Needs the minority vote.

The GOP has a far greater hope in attracting the necessary female and hispanic votes it needs than getting a white solidarity that does not exist and won't exist unless the GOP reaches out to women and minority issues.

It is what it is.

ps: and if you are talking about Euro-centric culture of the past being resurrected now, the younger white generations will simply not buy in.

Every man should have his dream, Jake. Sawbriars has his. I lived in a world at one time in Georgia where most whites lived that dream, and believed it. By 1971, I moved to Texas. That's when I discovered that it was not the blacks who were evil incarnate, but the Hispanics. Then I moved to Iowa, and discovered that it wasn't the Hispanics or the blacks, so much. it was the evil liberals on both coasts. In San Francisco, they straightened me out that the true evil all origianated with republicans, which, in their mind, was anyone to the Right of Mao.

Over 65+ years, I have lived everywhere, and discovered that pretty much everybody is evil except me....

The GOP has a far greater hope in attracting the necessary female and hispanic votes it needs than getting a white solidarity that does not exist and won't exist unless the GOP reaches out to women and minority issues.

It is what it is.

ps: and if you are talking about Euro-centric culture of the past being resurrected now, the younger white generations will simply not buy in.

Bullshite...all one has to do is look at the 2010 elections.....that is all they need to win the next Presidential Election....your concept of 'White Solidarity' is flawed....the conservatives do not need all white voters....it merely needs a good majority of the White Working Class...as was demonstrated in 2010---highly possible. In addition your idea of a 'euro-centric' culture is just as irrelevant....what you represent is the position of the politically correct segment of the republican party and it is extremely flawed....it does clearly show however....the power of the media to indoctrinate those who may even be leaning towards conservatism...yet are diverted by media propaganda.

How many folks are in the non college educated white working class btw? Or however u define it again.

Do women count?

How about me, I look white. Need to know where my mother's paternal grandmother was from? My father's side?

Every man should have his dream, Jake. Sawbriars has his. I lived in a world at one time in Georgia where most whites lived that dream, and believed it. By 1971, I moved to Texas. That's when I discovered that it was not the blacks who were evil incarnate, but the Hispanics. Then I moved to Iowa, and discovered that it wasn't the Hispanics or the blacks, so much. it was the evil liberals on both coasts. In San Francisco, they straightened me out that the true evil all origianated with republicans, which, in their mind, was anyone to the Right of Mao.

Over 65+ years, I have lived everywhere, and discovered that pretty much everybody is evil except me....

heh heh....funny but it does indicate how most people are unable to think for themselves....they either believe what the media tells them or what their friends and associates believe in. Rare to find a truly independent thinker.

But having said that....it does not mean that certain geographical areas of America or anywhere else for that matter.... does not have greater insights into truth than certain other areas or geographical locations.

I mean like....for instance....would you rather live in Sodom&Gomorrah or around the bend and over the mountain in a more normal place?

Well...anyhow...we do not have Sodom&Gomorrah on a massive scale at least in America as of yet but we are on that path...and of course we do have kalifornicate and New Yawk.

So the moral of the story: Choose carefully where you decide to take up residence.

How many folks are in the non college educated white working class btw? Or however u define it again.

Do women count?

How about me, I look white. Need to know where my mother's paternal grandmother was from? My father's side?

I intend to deal with the White Working Class...their identity....their needs and wants in another thread...I am bored with this one....but in a nutshell The White Working Class is the largest group in this nation...and will be for the next fifty years at least....according to current demographic studies.

But you do bring up one interesting point....are cultural ties or economics aka pocket book issues more important to voters. But I am out of here...for now. Another day...another thread.

If an organization wanted to pay a person to pose as a Tea Party member to make the Tea Party look bad what do you think that person would post?

Talk about lost value of money due to taxation and expendature cycles or something, please.

You may call yourself a tea party member but you are out of step with most tea partiers.

You appear to be a pc elitist type republican....and what a sorry lot that group is.

Irregardless.....you are a good example of why the tea party needs a leader that will establish them as an official party...with a party platform etc. so that everyone will know exactly what they stand for...this movement is at the cross roads..........they must decide if they want to be a decisive force or merely stand on the sidelines urging others onward....look where that got them .....another Obama victory. Will they allow another democratic victory? Remains to be seen....but they have little time left....I think it a waste of time trying to get the republican party to see the light....best form their own party and spend their time and money in a more positive manner....establishing a party platform and selecting a viable candidate.....one that will insure that in the next election ...the hopes and concerns of the White Working Class will be listened to.

The problem is that the rank and file T-party members and supporters are dependent on the financial support of the super wealty who have different prioritys. The billionairs have snookered the T-party into supporting things that don't benifit the working people. The T's fight endlessly to prenvet any kind of closing of tax loopholes or increasing the tax for folks who make 10's and even 100's of millions of dollars a year. The T's fight for small government, but are instructed to leave programs and exspenses in the military, even when the military says they don't need or want certain billion dollar weapon systems alone. The T's attack programs that benifit the vast majority of citizens, but defend programs that only benifit small numbers. Why is it OK to buy 300 tanks that the military doesn't want and claims will cost huge amounts of money to maintain, and in the next breath approve of cuts in services to citizens that depend on those services? Doesn't it make sense to demand lower tax for the average worker and more benifits to help them while insisting that the wealthy folks pay a fair share? The T's can not succeed because they don't really have a ideology. They don't have a believable belief philosophy. It is obvious that they are controlled and infuenced by the so called 1%, but not smart enough to understand it or do anything about it. And it doesn't make a difference if this concept is wrong or right, it is the perception the public has, and perception is everything.

I think they depend more on government. Remember the signs, "Keep government hands off my medicare"? Besides, the super wealthy are helped by two groups. Themselves and Republicans.

What utter bullshite....the races are divided in America and always have been....the concept of 'integration of the races' has been a utter failure and now Obama is putting into effect new measures to try and accomplish the un-accomplishable.....despite the billions of dollars spent already on trying to make 'integration' work...the fact you do not understand this negates any political opinion you may have. This waste of resources on trying to get a fallacious concept to work is very reminiscent of the years and fortune Russia wasted trying to get communism to work.

Get educated or take a hike...but your ilk are all too common on message boards....do not bother to research your ill formed opinions before you post on some message board and reveal your ignorance for all too see....I am almost embarrassed for you. geeez how pathetic!

But what you really could and should be talking about is how White America is divided...as it has not been since the War Between The States....now that topic is not so obvious to so many as the racial divide is....and is a topic that is actually worthy of discussion.

So, I think that you are saying, "Where is George Wallace when we really need him?"

Had he not been assassinated he had a good shot at becoming President....the last Presidential Candidate that really supported the White Working Class....and someone whose policies the tea party should take a hard look at.

How does one figure out what you know about and what you think you know about and what you are just totaly wrong about? George Wallace never had a good shot of becoming President. You obviously know nothing about George Wallace and his campaign to be President. George Wallace was not assinated, yet you make the comment that he was with full confidence as you continue to brag about your knowledge about complex issue's and get angry when people don't assume that you are an expert on all these matters. Yet you don't know simple historical facts. Why should anyone believe you are able to analize history when you don't even know history.

Sawbriars is not evil, simply unaware. But you are correct that "we" are good but "they" and the "them" are not "us" and need to be carefully, carefully watched.

Do women count?

I intend to deal with the White Working Class...their identity....their needs and wants in another thread...I am bored with this one....but in a nutshell The White Working Class is the largest group in this nation...and will be for the next fifty years at least....according to current demographic studies.

But you do bring up one interesting point....are cultural ties or economics aka pocket book issues more important to voters. But I am out of here...for now. Another day...another thread.

Good luck to you, then, on your journey.

The Tea Party very well could elect the next President

If they nominate one of their chosen candidates or heavily influences the GOP nominee, it will ensure victory for the Democrats

The TeaParty....the gift that keeps on giving

Forum List

Back