The Taxed Enough Already Party

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why is this one group of Americans hated so much? Here is what there Mission is

Our mission is based on the U.S. Constitution's original principles and not on any political party platform. We must return the United States to the States and the people as spelled out in the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution was written by our founders to limit the powers of the federal government, instead, giving the power to the people and the States.

As a committed group of ordinary Americans, we will achieve this by promoting candidates who commit to the original founding principles of the U.S. Constitution of limited federal government, states' rights, balanced budgets, individual liberty, freedom and personal responsibility.

We will also expose the candidates who do not adhere to these basic Constitutional principles. We will support and promote the new "Contract From America," asking each Senator and Congress member to sign annually to show their commitment. For those who refuse to sign the new "Contract From America," we will expose those candidates or current politicians who will not commit to these basic principles of freedom and accountability and, instead, believe it is Government who "knows best."

We believe most Americans do not want out-of-control spending in Washington, bailouts, government controls of private businesses, socializing of Americans' health care and other non-essential government-run services.

We will support candidates from any party who commit to these principles and expose those who do not, and let the people decide on Election Day. In a nutshell, we need American patriots' help by joining the Tea Party movement, donating if you are able to and passing along the information about the Tea Party movement to your family, friends and neighbors.
The TEA party is for limited government, less taxes for everybody, stopping wasteful spending, protection of Individual freedoms and rights.
Now how could a normal American hate such a group? OH thats right people get grumpy and ready to fight when the free meal is taken away.

I remember once - on this board - giving the ten points of the TEA Party - with a link to the TEA Party site. And I was accused of 'making shit up'.

You cannot help the left. They are beyond reason. As a group, they have lost whatever ability they once possessed as individuals, to think. It is sad.... but true.

I remember once - on this board - giving the ten points of the TEA Party - with a link to the TEA Party site. And I was accused of 'making shit up'.

You cannot help the left. They are beyond reason. As a group, they have lost whatever ability they once possessed as individuals, to think. It is sad.... but true.

Sad but true.

OH here's the link to that cut and paste

Tea Party official website

Yes, progressives cant stand the thought of individualism....

They're communists er collectivists... Our Bill of Rights is a threat to their collectivism because it recognizes individuals and not groups...

I want people in Congress that will protect and defend the Constitution so the Constitution can protect my rights against a dictator want to be.

Which is why I never refer to a progressive as a "liberal" or individual. Neither one of those terms describes their philosophy.

Our mission is based on the U.S. Constitution's original principles and not on any political party platform. We must return the United States to the States and the people as spelled out in the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution was written by our founders to limit the powers of the federal government, instead, giving the power to the people and the States.

As a committed group of ordinary Americans, we will achieve this by promoting candidates who commit to the original founding principles of the U.S. Constitution of limited federal government, states' rights, balanced budgets, individual liberty, freedom and personal responsibility.

We will also expose the candidates who do not adhere to these basic Constitutional principles. We will support and promote the new "Contract From America," asking each Senator and Congress member to sign annually to show their commitment. For those who refuse to sign the new "Contract From America," we will expose those candidates or current politicians who will not commit to these basic principles of freedom and accountability and, instead, believe it is Government who "knows best."

We believe most Americans do not want out-of-control spending in Washington, bailouts, government controls of private businesses, socializing of Americans' health care and other non-essential government-run services.

We will support candidates from any party who commit to these principles and expose those who do not, and let the people decide on Election Day. In a nutshell, we need American patriots' help by joining the Tea Party movement, donating if you are able to and passing along the information about the Tea Party movement to your family, friends and neighbors.
The TEA party is for limited government, less taxes for everybody, stopping wasteful spending, protection of Individual freedoms and rights.
Now how could a normal American hate such a group? OH thats right people get grumpy and ready to fight when the free meal is taken away.

I don't hate the TP folks.

Who doesn't want better government and less taxes?

I just think that what they think they want isn't possible to get in the way they think they can get it.

Yes, progressives cant stand the thought of individualism....

They're communists er collectivists... Our Bill of Rights is a threat to their collectivism because it recognizes individuals and not groups...

If we apply the same rules to the left that they apply to the right.... the left believe the concept of individual responsibility is outdated.

I just think that what they think they want isn't possible to get in the way they think they can get it.

You have it backwards the TEA party has made it's intent clear from it's beginning. The TEA party does not have to hide it's agenda with code words, unlike liberals.

The fact that the T.E.A. Party gets bashed from both the Left AND the Right is proof positive it's the right way to go.

HINT: Democrats and Republicans play for the same team.

Which is why I never refer to a progressive as a "liberal" or individual. Neither one of those terms describes their philosophy.

old habits are hard to break. I sometimes will still call a progressive a liberal.

There was a time when people believed that the Allies couldn't win WWII, but we did. Sometimes, whether you win or lose, you have to fight the good fight. That's the American way.

Disagree with them if you want to.... just don't call them racists or terrorists or whatever bullshit name calling is the flavor of the day on the left.

The fact that the T.E.A. Party gets bashed from both the Left AND the Right is proof positive it's the right way to go.

HINT: Democrats and Republicans play for the same team.

Statist at their best from both party's if they bash the TEA party.

O'really??

You may as well state that our Bill of Rights is impossible to enforce.

Wait until we take this nation via democratic vote and start sending politicians to prison for treason via impeachment.

There was a time when people believed that the Allies couldn't win WWII, but we did. Sometimes, whether you win or lose, you have to fight the good fight. That's the American way.

Disagree with them if you want to.... just don't call them racists or terrorists or whatever bullshit name calling is the flavor of the day on the left.

I've already rep'ed you once

Easy...they are in direct contrast to modern liberalism.
Liberals want to raise taxes, tea party - lower them.
Liberals believe government spending is the answer to all problems, TEA's believe government spending is a fundamental reason for problems.
Liberals want to increase entitlement spending and expand into more entitlements - TEA's want to reduce entitlements and even end some.

The Tea Party to the left represents a tremendous threat. It would be the end of the world to them if the party entered mainstream America.

Easy...they are in direct contrast to modern liberalism.
Liberals want to raise taxes, tea party - lower them.
Liberals believe government spending is the answer to all problems, TEA's believe government spending is a fundamental reason for problems.
Liberals want to increase entitlement spending and expand into more entitlements - TEA's want to reduce entitlements and even end some.

The Tea Party to the left represents a tremendous threat. It would be the end of the world to them if the party entered mainstream America.

That would be a good thing

what gives you the authority to speak for all peoples? What makes you think you know how all peoples think?

Certain members are not necessarily indicative of the entire "Movement," I'll give you that.

But Tea Parties do seem to act like a magnet for a certain kind of person.

Certain members are not necessarily indicative of the entire "Movement," I'll give you that.

But Tea Parties do seem to act like a magnet for a certain kind of person.

Really? Like progressives are to obama and bill ayers?

Forum List

Back