The tax man cometh to police you on health care

It is called being responsible. If a person decides not to be responsible then the government will force them to be. So if you have a decent job and pay for your own benefits then you are responsible for paying for those who don't work as hard. If you don't want too tough, the government will force your compliance to what they say is your responsibility.

Yep, just like car insurance.

Why should I have to pay someone elses medical expenses? I'm sick of rw's whining because they have to pay their own way.

I just have to ask: do you idiots REALLY think you're going to sell this particular line of spin to anyone who isn't already one of you?

Sure they do. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but there are LOTS of idiots out there. Look at how many people are lining up behind Romney as the "alternative" to Obama!

Dupes, take your newly guaranteed, ever cheaper, preventive medicine, free checkups and personal doctor, and STFU, moron corporate chumps. It's the most popular social program and has half the price and better outcomes in every other modern country, including Massachusetts. Don't you EVER get tired of being lied to by greedy corporations/wealthy? JFC

Dupes, take your newly guaranteed, ever cheaper, preventive medicine, free checkups and personal doctor, and STFU, moron corporate chumps. It's the most popular social program and has half the price and better outcomes in every other modern country, including Massachusetts. Don't you EVER get tired of being lied to by greedy corporations/wealthy? JFC

Wow! You got something right, franco, and that's first! Good on ya!

It's true, ACA makes corporate chumps out of all of us. Forever indebted to the insurance industry, courtesy of Congress.....

Here's to you DC - fuck you very much!

Forum List

Back