The tax man cometh to police you on health care

It is called being responsible. If a person decides not to be responsible then the government will force them to be. So if you have a decent job and pay for your own benefits then you are responsible for paying for those who don't work as hard. If you don't want too tough, the government will force your compliance to what they say is your responsibility.

How lovely, we now have a Government who will FORCE you to be responsible..

and we have people ok with this which is what's more scary
yet, when we talk about forcing people on the government dole to be responsible, we're calloused, uncaring republicans.

Oh yeah, don't you just love that one

It is called being responsible. If a person decides not to be responsible then the government will force them to be.

I see you dropped out of high school. Well then, no free medical care or welfare or food stamps for you.

I see you have four kids by four different fathers and three abortions under your belt. Well then, no free medical care or WIC or welfare or food stamps for you.

Last edited:
It is called being responsible. If a person decides not to be responsible then the government will force them to be.

I see you have quit three jobs in the past year. Well then, no unemployment or welfare or food stamps or free medical care for you.

One third of all people who are uninsured are high school dropouts.

For example, roughly one-third of the involuntarily uninsured are high school dropouts, compared to approximately 7 percent of the privately insured population. A disproportionately large percentage of the involuntarily uninsured are young, a third are immigrants, close to half are single without children, and close to 40 percent did not work during the year.

So, yeah, let's talk about responsibility. Let's go there.

Last edited:
It's time you moochers stop free loading off the rest of us who purchase health insurance.

Shame on you for demeaning the 30 million poor people who can't afford health insurance. Many of them are free loading moochers because they don't have or are unable to get a job.

Never said anything about poor people, just you moochers. Learn the difference.

It's time you moochers stop free loading off the rest of us who purchase health insurance.

Freeloading is the right wing's way of life. That's why so many hard right goons like Stephanie are throwing such a tantrum as they now actually have to pull their own weight instead of leeching off of others.

That is why most left wingers are assistance..

Says the woman with no job and being supported by a government paycheck. Ironic.

Freeloading is the right wing's way of life. That's why so many hard right goons like Stephanie are throwing such a tantrum as they now actually have to pull their own weight instead of leeching off of others.

Says the woman with no job and being supported by a government paycheck. Ironic.

Government paycheck, government health care... what the fuck is the difference you ignorant fucking shit stain?

Goddamn man... you're so fucking STUPID you can SMELL it.

Shame on you for demeaning the 30 million poor people who can't afford health insurance. Many of them are free loading moochers because they don't have or are unable to get a job.
Those who are too poor will receive help. Those who can afford insurance and won't buy it are the moochers.

Those who are too poor will receive help. Those who can afford insurance and won't buy it are the moochers.

How am I mooching off of you or anyone else by MY private decision not to buy health insurance? Oh, are you assuming that everyone is a freeloading shitstain like you, and does what YOU would do, which is just consume health care without paying for it, expecting everyone else to pick up the tab? Well, thank you for telling us what YOU are, but how's about you stop projecting?

should give you the warm fuzzies

SNIP:

Jul 7, 8:09 AM (ET)

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court's decision to uphold most of President Barack Obama's health care law will come home to roost for most taxpayers in about 2 1/2 years, when they'll have to start providing proof on their tax returns that they have health insurance.

That scenario puts the Internal Revenue Service at the center of the debate, renewing questions about whether the agency is capable of policing the health care decisions of millions of people in the United States while also collecting the taxes needed to run the federal government.

Under the law, the IRS will provide tax breaks and incentives to help pay for health insurance and impose penalties on some people who don't buy coverage and on some businesses that don't offer it to employees.

The changes will require new regulations, forms and publications, new computer programs and a big new outreach program to explain it all to taxpayers and tax professionals. Businesses that don't claim an exemption will have to prove they offer health insurance to employees.

The health care law "includes the largest set of tax law changes in more than 20 years," according to the Treasury inspector general who oversees the IRS. The agency will have to hire thousands of workers to manage it, requiring significant budget increases that already are being targeted by congressional Republicans determined to dismantle the president's signature initiative.

"Knowing the complexity of the health law, there's no question that the IRS is going to struggle with this," said Rep. Charles Boustany Jr., R-La., chairman of the House Ways and Means oversight subcommittee. "The IRS wants more resources. Well, we need to start digging down into what are they doing with the resources and personnel."

the rest with lots of comments
My Way News - The tax man cometh to police you on health care

wait Steph, i heard its a penalty, well if its a penalty why is the IRS involved, i thought they only dealed with taxes, but this isnt a tax.

You're aware that more red-staters are on public assistance. It's come up here many times.

You're aware that more red-staters are on public assistance. It's come up here many times.

Please tell me which state in the Union has a 100% Republican/conservative population. Oh, I forgot. You're a leftist. The idea of people as individuals, rather than interchangeable members of groups is too civilized and advanced for you. I'll just let you get back to the 1860's landscape in your head, shall I?

It is called being responsible. If a person decides not to be responsible then the government will force them to be. So if you have a decent job and pay for your own benefits then you are responsible for paying for those who don't work as hard. If you don't want too tough, the government will force your compliance to what they say is your responsibility.

Hogwash.

Responsible people do not pay into insurance scams. Just because you are a fool, you want to force everyone else to pay as well?

Insurance companies are the problem.
Laws will not fix the problem. They are free to sucker the ill-informed consumer all they want. However, since the insurance(extortion) racket has now engaged in fascism... something will have to give.

A serious cultural change is needed.
Informed consumers need to realize just how evil the entire concept of "insurance" is. It has graduated from a gambling racket to full blown extortion!

If you want to be a fool and pay money for nothing, go ahead, just don't steal from me.

If for some bizarre reason I have to see a quack, I pay for it out of my own pocket, because I am responsible. You are off the hook, and your pals the extortionists, well they will not see a penny of my hard earned money.

Last edited:

How am I mooching off of you or anyone else by MY private decision not to buy health insurance? Oh, are you assuming that everyone is a freeloading shitstain like you, and does what YOU would do, which is just consume health care without paying for it, expecting everyone else to pick up the tab? Well, thank you for telling us what YOU are, but how's about you stop projecting?

Are you a multimillionaire?

Nice. Will you take that exact same attitude with people on welfare, food stamps and drug usage? Because it is way beyond time for them to be responsible for their own lives and stop being a burden to the rest of of us. While we're at it, lets hold women who use abortion for birth control accountable by not having them foist their mistakes off on the rest of us.

Sound like a good plan for you? Or do you just want the suit with the Hypocrite sewn on the front?

Don't ya just love it when a pair of idiot nutters misunderstands one another?

.....edit.....

Make that a whole group of idiot nutters.

Last edited:
Pale Rider, arcAngel, my post was sarcasm.

Last edited:

Difference is my husband worked for those benefits unlike the left wing moochers. ASSWIPE

Forum List

Back