The Taste...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I really liked the premiere episode.

The premise is interesting.

ABC premiered its new competitive cooking show, The Taste (not to be confused with daytime food-talker The Chew) on Tuesday night, and despite its two-hour running time — seriously, network execs, have you forgotten the days when reality shows lasted only 60 minutes? — I found the end result to be pretty appetizing, if not totally mind-blowing.

The series premiere focused on the show’s panel of judges — Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey — tasting one bite each from various professional chefs and home cooks. The judges had no idea who prepared the food or what ingredients they used, and had to immediately decide whether the spoonful they’d eaten was good enough to earn a spot on his or her “team.” (In a neat twist, each judge voted “in secret,” without any knowledge of how fellow panelists were leaning.)

Link contains spoilers! ?The Taste? Premiere ? POLL: Will You Go Back For Seconds? - TVLine

Is you missed it...it is available at Hulu.com...Watch The Taste: #AskTheTaste: Anthony Bourdain online | Free | Hulu

I watched it. Poorly executed. But I got to look at Nigella's rack for a coupe hours.

Forum List

Back