The [T]SA thread

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I thought perhaps we could post future cases of [T]SA groping and abuse in a single thread for continued discussion instead of having cases scattered across the board.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdp13LFtOY"]YouTube - ‪TSA Sexually Assaults My Mother‬‏[/ame]

Granted, the video does not show what transpired prior to filming (obviously) that caused the woman to become so distraught

Video Description said:
5-28-11 at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ my mother was sexually assaulted which brought her to tears. Multiple TSA agents claimed to know my whole family (WELCOME TO 1984) TSA then threatened to steal my luggage because I left it unattended... rather because I was 10 feet from it. I was then threatened to have my ability to fly revoked by Southwest Airlines, NOT TSA. Southwest Airlines then threatened to have me arrested for filming the event, even though TSA, Southwest, and Phoenix Police couldn't provide me with the statute or law that claims I cannot film in a public area. Here is that event. Police- Protecting and Serving??? Why is TSA asking for my father's phone number and address at the end of this ordeal, to add us to a no-fly list or spy on us?

And why the collar around the T since you make such a point of doing so?

I am still waiting on the answer about the collar on the T that is so important.

Can we start a petition to have Obama's Daughters patted down by the TSA every time before they fly?
Even on Air Force 1 or Marine 1?

Something would be done about TSA then...

Forum List

Back