The system is terminal

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Our world is hopeless and corrupt. Yes I know, you can talk about hope, be optimistic, blah blah.

I'm talking about right now, in the year 2016, our global system is terminally corrupt and decadent. All of us are just living out the endgame, and we have no idea how to respond which explains the political dysfunction, the wars and terrorism, etc.

You know I'm right.

Our world is hopeless and corrupt. Yes I know, you can talk about hope, be optimistic, blah blah.

I'm talking about right now, in the year 2016, our global system is terminally corrupt and decadent. All of us are just living out the endgame, and we have no idea how to respond which explains the political dysfunction, the wars and terrorism, etc.

You know I'm right.

No, I don't. You're equating turmoil with inevitable and terminal collapse. And we're on in one of the least violent eras in human history.

No, you guys, RR9 is all bent out of shape because the planet's population is integrating.

One day our descendants will all be brown.

RR9 can't deal with that.

No, you guys, RR9 is all bent out of shape because the planet's population is integrating.

One day our descendants will all be brown.

RR9 can't deal with that.

And they will all believe in infrastructure, science, r&d and education to the core. This really pisses off the loserterians.
you don't know much about science, else you would know you can't even begin to predict what colors of people there can be.

That's not quite right. In case you haven't been paying attention, the financial system is collapsing, the dollar based American empire is losing ground everywhere. The Middle East is in chaos. Europe is torn apart by dysfunction. In America, the blacks are agitated and the immigrants keep streaming in. Inflation is everywhere. Food, rent, tuition, healthcare keeps going up and up, with no end in sight.

And all of you claim...these are the best of times! Really delusional. Well, I'm not helping you when disaster strikes you, because in your mind everything is just fine. Why should I help you? You can help yourself and you are going to live forever! You are immortal supermen!

That's not quite right. In case you haven't been paying attention, the financial system is collapsing, the dollar based American empire is losing ground everywhere.

Except that it isn't. Its far more stable now than it as say, 8 years ago.,

The Middle East is in chaos.

The Middle East is always in some kind of chaos. Its been far worse than it is now. And....we survived.

Europe is torn apart by dysfunction.

Except that it isn't. You're grossly overstating your claims to the point of hyperbolic gibberish.

In America, the blacks are agitated and the immigrants keep streaming in.

And we've had far worse in the past....and survived them all.

Inflation is everywhere. Food, rent, tuition, healthcare keeps going up and up, with no end in sight.

And we've had far worse inflation in the past. And survived that too. And overall inflation is quite low.

And all of you claim...these are the best of times!

No, we're saying these aren't the worst of times. Or even close. And we've survived far worse than what we're facing now. Demonstrating the absurdity of your claims.

Usually happens when democrats have power. Everything turns to shit, as you can see. The goal is to cause the demise of USA which will usher world wide communism.

Forum List

Back