CDZ The Syrian government should slaughter the illegal US invaders

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I hate the Syrian government, but I hate the US a lot more. Right now the Syrian government has casus belli to massacre these imperialist bastards, and I believe it would be in their interests politically to do so.

I hate the Syrian government, but I hate the US a lot more. Right now the Syrian government has casus belli to massacre these imperialist bastards, and I believe it would be in their interests politically to do so.

You are American and you want American soldiers to be slaughtered?

I am thinking that America shouldn't have invaded Iraq or Afghanistan, or got involved in Libya and Syria, but it's not the American soldiers fault, soldiers are sent where they are told, the wrong is with the politicians who send them into situations that they have no business interfering in.

It might be Syria's interest to do so I agree.

Now Trump, Obama and Bush Jr all have their bad points. Heck, we are the country of Hiroshima and the Tuskogee experiments and the virtual eradication of the Native Americans.

Assad though you like more?

I am not anti-american. I am anti United States.

Speaking to all Americans, you have a responsibility to oppose your broken state and all that serve it. That includes the US military.

I am thinking that America shouldn't have invaded Iraq or Afghanistan, or got involved in Libya and Syria, but it's not the American soldiers fault, soldiers are sent where they are told, the wrong is with the politicians who send them into situations that they have no business interfering in.

I don't accept that bullshit excuse. Soldiers voluntarily fight on behalf of their states institutions. They are complicit in any crimes committed by the state.

Let me clarify that I do not like Assad at all. He is an authoritarian despot and war criminal.

I just hate the US a lot more, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Let me clarify that I do not like Assad at all. He is an authoritarian despot and war criminal.

I think the U.S. can be used here to your benefit. A world w/o Assad is a better world and Syria is more fragile at the moment than the U.S. so you should go for the target of opportunity.

I have a bunch of questions about why you hate the U.S. soo much or what parts you hate. After all, I acknowledged some of our large national "sins" but don't hate the U.S. Do you think that is best for another topic or this one?

You could move somewhere else, no? It's not like the Iron Curtain used to be to keep people in. Papua New Guinea would be good, I am sure you could find a suitable island out of the 600.

The US is a global threat, and my opposition is largely an idealistic one. I disdain nearly everything it represents.

If this were 1943, I wouldn't need to live in Germany to want dead nazis.

Last edited:
I think the U.S. can be used here to your benefit. A world w/o Assad is a better world and Syria is more fragile at the moment than the U.S. so you should go for the target of opportunity.

The US forces in Syria are actually helping Assad consolidate power by helping fight the Islamic State. Letting them stay isn't benefiting my interests at all.

If the US artillery regiment was destroyed, it would be considered a humiliating defeat. The US would have to resort to drastic measures to save face, in which there are no good options.

I have a bunch of questions about why you hate the U.S. soo much or what parts you hate. After all, I acknowledged some of our large national "sins" but don't hate the U.S. Do you think that is best for another topic or this one?

Your call.

The US forces in Syria are actually helping Assad consolidate power by helping fight the Islamic State. Letting them stay isn't benefiting my interests at all.

If the US artillery regiment was destroyed, it would be considered a humiliating defeat. The US would have to resort to drastic measures to save face, in which there are no good options.

Your call.

Syria here then.

Interesting. That I was not prepared for, I view the Islamic state as a larger threat than Assad.

Overly simply, the Assads are bad guys but have a history of limited success. They have not been successful in over running Israel and they have no real history of disrupting my life. Again overly simply, but I would hope a few more decades of a shrinking world would soften Syrian politics.

ISIS is new, scary, wants to impose their view forcefully on the world and seems bent on expansion. That makes them a threat to me.

Do you disagree?

Interesting. That I was not prepared for, I view the Islamic state as a larger threat than Assad.

The Islamic State only controls one city in Syria. They are a threat to nobody.

Some lunatics abroad might act in their name, but their leadership is fleeing for their lives at this point.

Do you disagree?

I view neither Assad or the Islamic State as a threat to me personally. Assad is a greater threat to Syrians at the moment.

The Islamic State only controls one city in Syria. They are a threat to nobody.

Some lunatics abroad might act in their name, but their leadership is fleeing for their lives at this point.

Do you disagree?

I view neither Assad or the Islamic State as a threat to me personally. Assad is a greater threat to Syrians at the moment.

I would argue the U.S. is stopping the Islamic State from expanding to the point they can conquer Syria or Iraq, Turkey or whoever before they become a larger problem.

Do you disagree ISIS has the potential to be a larger threat than Assad?

Thanks for the reply.

The Syrian government should slaughter the illegal US invaders

Well, that just not going to happen, so have you some more reasonable solution alternatives to propose for attenuating the ills transpiring in Syria?

Syria invoking the wrath of the US...I've been dreaming about that since I was a child.

No he's not American

Forum List

Back