The Syria Lies Standard Thread

Our news contain evidence, Freeman.

What evidence explain the torture of those citizens by regime militias and soldiers?

They have killed, beheaded people, burned buildings and shot at security forces and protesters. They are terrorists and deserve such treatment. I think, in the US they would have been treated worse and ended up in Guantanomo or worse.

Stupid!
I see old men and minors in the video of Banyas, there were no burning in Banyas and Albayda village.

Where are the old men and minors? I see terrorists.
syria-massacre_2554033b.jpg

Last edited:
Even ISIS shows more humanity...

Do not watch if you cannot stand such footage. It is far more bloody and animalic than ISIS videos:

What evidence explain the torture of those citizens by regime militias and soldiers?

They have killed, beheaded people, burned buildings and shot at security forces and protesters. They are terrorists and deserve such treatment. I think, in the US they would have been treated worse and ended up in Guantanomo or worse.

Stupid!
I see old men and minors in the video of Banyas, there were no burning in Banyas and Albayda village.

Where are the old men and minors? I see terrorists.
syria-massacre_2554033b.jpg

What a piece of wacky you are!

This is the quote from your own link: "Hundreds of Syrians have fled coastal areas where activists accuse government forces of carrying out massacres in a campaign of sectarian cleansing."

Your image is from protesters killing in Banyas.

I asked about video of torture, it was in april 2011 long before ISIS scarecrow formation.

Is this child a terrorist?!

Oh, I am not watching your staged Al-Qaeda clips. We have seen them torturing people and blaming it on the govt. There are clips above proving that they are able to do this. No comment from the little Al-Qaeda shithead?

Oh, I am not watching your staged Al-Qaeda clips. We have seen them torturing people and blaming it on the govt. There are clips above proving that they are able to do this. No comment from the little Al-Qaeda shithead?

You answered from your own link "Hundreds of Syrians have fled coastal areas where activists accuse government forces of carrying out massacres in a campaign of sectarian cleansing."
Thanks

You answered from your own link "Hundreds of Syrians have fled coastal areas where activists accuse government forces of carrying out massacres in a campaign of sectarian cleansing."
Thanks
No, I didn´t, bogus Freeman.

Guantanomo would be like the Riviera for anyone who has
ever been touched by hellhole jails invented by the murdering ASSADS

PS Saudi arabia is not trying to BRIBE ---the craven do assad to stop licking
While Youtube is full of disgusting footage like this, the West invents "barrel bombs" and "government atrocities"...
because zionist control media and bashar asad is their enemy

you guys need some new writers----the mosque shit has not
changed in over 1000 years

Forum List

Back