The Sword of Vengeance

And millions were alive in 1946 because of it.
Speculation.
Go look up the tiny island of Okinawa and get back to us with a report.

Okinawa is not tiny. Where did you get such a silly idea? It is 466 square miles. Iwo Jima is relatively tiny at only 8 square miles.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but as is normal for you, you had another epic failure!
That burr in your ass sure makes you look petty and stupid!

Speculation.

Okinawa is not tiny. Where did you get such a silly idea? It is 466 square miles. Iwo Jima is relatively tiny at only 8 square miles.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but as is normal for you, you had another epic failure!

If stupid hurt, you would be in constant agony!

Once again you deflect to attacking me when you fuck up! How libtard of you! Why not answer my post?

Oh, that's right! You can't because you are stupid enough to claim a lie is true.

Speculation.

Once again you deflect to attacking me when you fuck up! How libtard of you! Why not answer my post?

Oh, that's right! You can't because you are stupid enough to claim a lie is true.
Says the dumbass who chooses to rant about whether an island can be called tiny or not.

Go see a shrink.

Speculation.

Says the dumbass who chooses to rant about whether an island can be called tiny or not.

Go see a shrink.

Why do you lie? Have you ever asked yourself that question? If not, you are worthless pond scum!

Go see a shrink.

Why do you lie? Have you ever asked yourself that question? If not, you are worthless pond scum!
Now psycho thinks opinion is a lie. What a moonbat.

This gets a 9.8 on the cool weapons scale.

View attachment 293955

It appears that the AGM-114R9X, a secret low collateral damage derivative of the AGM-114 Hellfire missile, has been employed against occupants of another vehicle in northwestern Syria. This is the second time this week. Previously, we knew of only one other instance in which the unique missile had been used, back in 2017 when an Al Qaeda kingpin was similarly targeted and killed in western Syria. The War Zone was the first to posit that an exotic new low-collateral damage weapon was being used after images from that strike surfaced.

America's Missile That Uses Sword Blades Instead Of Explosives Has Struck Again In Syria

It's a tribute to how well the accuracy of said delivery systems have improved.

One has to remember that the purpose of explosives in an anti-personnel weapon is to fling shrapnel around to increase the chances of said shrapnel hitting something you want hit. The issue is the shrapnel will hit anything around it, even targets you don't want eliminated.

This weapon basically reduces the kill radius to a point where you can probably nail a small group of people and all the people more than 1 or 2 meters away have to deal with is the noise and the shock of the thing impacting it's target.

No explosion, no shrapnel, no detonation pressure wave.
Just shows the lengths America goes to reduce the chance of innocents being killed.
You mean like the 250 000 civilians that died in the bogus Iraq invasion?
I thought it was eleventy bazzilion?
So you have nothing real to respond with. Got it.

View attachment 293955

It appears that the AGM-114R9X, a secret low collateral damage derivative of the AGM-114 Hellfire missile, has been employed against occupants of another vehicle in northwestern Syria. This is the second time this week. Previously, we knew of only one other instance in which the unique missile had been used, back in 2017 when an Al Qaeda kingpin was similarly targeted and killed in western Syria. The War Zone was the first to posit that an exotic new low-collateral damage weapon was being used after images from that strike surfaced.

America's Missile That Uses Sword Blades Instead Of Explosives Has Struck Again In Syria

One has to remember that the purpose of explosives in an anti-personnel weapon is to fling shrapnel around to increase the chances of said shrapnel hitting something you want hit. The issue is the shrapnel will hit anything around it, even targets you don't want eliminated.

This weapon basically reduces the kill radius to a point where you can probably nail a small group of people and all the people more than 1 or 2 meters away have to deal with is the noise and the shock of the thing impacting it's target.

Just shows the lengths America goes to reduce the chance of innocents being killed.

It wasn't a "Bogus Invasion" It was a "Real Invasion" I remember Iraqi's beating Saddam's Statue with their shoes and Sandals, That's a " Real" Middle Eastern Insult" and the Revolutionary Guard killed most of the Civilians during their retreat and destruction. I still remember the " Butcher of Baghdad" being hauled out of a hole near Tikrit. And being hanged "SIC SEMPER TYRANUS"
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and had no WMD.

View attachment 293955

Who can add to your huge pile of BS?

View attachment 293955

Wait? We DIDN'T invade Iraq?

View attachment 293955

We
have
rocket
powered
swords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!
Didnt even break the windows!!!

You're saying the US gov didn't kill civilians in Iraq?

You're saying the US gov didn't kill civilians in Iraq?
Nice tactic. Go from the 250,000 lie to one individual. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back