The Swing States 2012

If the economy and gas prices worsen,then obana will lose,no matter who.
then we can prosecute your god when hes out for his crimes.

Obama will lose.
see conspiracy theories thread.
also,these polls must be rigged.
even in the urban areas down here..
he has no support.

Wanna bet?

Avatars for the week after the election.

If Romney wins, you own my avatar.

If Obama wins, I own yours.

Where did the phony Rabbi go?

I only debate adults, junior.

Which of course explains why you quoted a post of mine and replied.

Now about that bet....

Avatars for the week following the election with the daveman pussy rule in effect.

Romney wins, you own my avatar for that week.

Obama wins, I own your avatar for that week.

Take it or puss out like House did.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Key States Obama Romney RCP Average

Ohio...... 48.3 - 39.7 - Obama +8.6
Florida... 47.0 - 43.5 - Obama +3.5
Virginia.. 47.3 - 43.3 - Obama +4.0

The three above would go a long way in determining the outcome ... far to early to be believe the current polling will be the same in early Fall.

That poll shows FL as basically a dead heat. VA close to that.
We havent started the campaign yet and Obama is barely squeaking by. I would be very scared if I were him.

If the election were held today, current polling shows:

Obama leading 227 to Romney 170 in non swing states
Obama leading in the following swing states
Nevada. Colorado
Iowa. Ohio
PA. NH
VA. NC
Florida

Romney leading in
Arizona. Missouri

That would give Obama a 379 to 190 win in electoral votes

Romney has some serious ground to make up.

An election for President in the United States is not a national event. It is a collection of 51 separate elections. There is no way Romney is going to carry New York or California, and there is no way Obama is going to carry Texas or Mississippi. So the campaigns will focus on winning the swing states. Here they are:

Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Whichever candidate wins more of these states will win the election.
I'm pretty sure that North Carolina will go the Republican way. That's one reason why Purdue is not running for re-election.

The three above would go a long way in determining the outcome ... far to early to be believe the current polling will be the same in early Fall.

We havent started the campaign yet and Obama is barely squeaking by. I would be very scared if I were him.

Nevada. Colorado
Iowa. Ohio
PA. NH
VA. NC
Florida

Romney leading in
Arizona. Missouri

Except the election is not being held today.
There were several junctures when polls showed Romney winning over Obama. Those weren't any more valid than these.
The election is tight either way. But I think Obama's support is over-stated. A lot of people polled say they will vote for Obama because they dont want to be stigmatized as racists. But in the polling booth it's a different story.

Nevada. Colorado
Iowa. Ohio
PA. NH
VA. NC
Florida

Romney leading in
Arizona. Missouri

Yup, this is the way to watch the polls. We'll see how things change, but these are the numbers that matter.

Where did the phony Rabbi go?

Now about that bet....

Avatars for the week following the election with the daveman pussy rule in effect.

The Rabbi has wisely decided to puss out like House did.

Nevada. Colorado
Iowa. Ohio
PA. NH
VA. NC
Florida

Romney leading in
Arizona. Missouri

Except the election is not being held today.
There were several junctures when polls showed Romney winning over Obama. Those weren't any more valid than these.
The election is tight either way. But I think Obama's support is over-stated. A lot of people polled say they will vote for Obama because they dont want to be stigmatized as racists. But in the polling booth it's a different story.

It is where we are today. To win, Romney will need to take eight of those ten swing states. It will take an economic collapse to reverse all those states

Obama is now ahead 379 to 190. That is despite Obamacare, 8.2% unemployment, $4 a gallon gas, being a Marxist and reading the telepromter too much

If Romney is going to win he is going to have to hit Obama with something else. Basically reinvent his message. The Conservative song he has been singing is not paying off for him

I haven't seen liberals so confident since the 2010 midterms when they had their collective asses handed to them in a massive landslide. This election will be far closer than anyone expects.

Crazy. Because heading into the midterms I was saying the Dems were going to get smashed.

I haven't seen liberals so confident since the 2010 midterms when they had their collective asses handed to them in a massive landslide. This election will be far closer than anyone expects.

Crazy. Because heading into the midterms I was saying the Dems were going to get smashed.

Then you were in the minority here.

Then you were in the minority here.

It's not hard for me to take off the partisan glasses to analyze an election.

Now about that bet....

I only engage in adult talk, junior.

Now about that bet....

I only engage in adult talk, junior.

It's cool, Rabs.

You're a pussy and this just further reinforces that fact.

I didn't expect you to take the bet anyway.

No biggie.

If you are so confident that Obama is going to win, you need to give some odds. 6 months to 1 week seems about right based upon the irrational confidence I've seen from the Obamabots so far....Man up!!

Personally, I don't know who's going to win. I think the race is too close to call and certainly not one that I would wager on. I only gamble when the odds are strongly in my favor....

If you are so confident that Obama is going to win, you need to give some odds. 6 months to 1 week seems about right based upon the irrational confidence I've seen from the Obamabots so far....Man up!!

Personally, I don't know who's going to win. I think the race is too close to call and certainly not one that I would wager on. I only gamble when the odds are strongly in my favor....

lol

Forum List

Back