The SwiftVets Next Move

britinusa

Aug 6, 2004
Lewistown, PA
They need to go for the jugular with their next ad. The ad should open with David Ralston speaking at the Boston convention, then a voice over (John O'Neil's maybe) boldly stating that Ralston never served on a swift boat with Kerry, and that the remaining "Band of Brothers" know it. The ad should end with a challenge to both Kerry and Ralston to prove the SwiftVets wrong... by releasing ALL of their Vietnam records.
The media couldn't ignore that!

britinusa said:
They need to go for the jugular with their next ad. The ad should open with David Ralston speaking at the Boston convention, then a voice over (John O'Neil's maybe) boldly stating that Ralston never served on a swift boat with Kerry, and that the remaining "Band of Brothers" know it. The ad should end with a challenge to both Kerry and Ralston to prove the SwiftVets wrong... by releasing ALL of their Vietnam records.
The media couldn't ignore that!

Sounds like a good idea, why don't you email it to them? They have a website. Quite alot of money has now been raised for them.

This John O'Neill guy is very impressive. I admired the way he has handled himself against the likes of James Carville, Lanny Davis and Chris Matthews. Also, he foresaw the Kerry campaign's legal threats against the TV stations. O'Neill preempted them by sending the stations a bunch of documents backing up every single claim in the ad.
I'm glad he's on our side.

britinusa said:
This John O'Neill guy is very impressive. I admired the way he has handled himself against the likes of James Carville, Lanny Davis and Chris Matthews. Also, he foresaw the Kerry campaign's legal threats against the TV stations. O'Neill preempted them by sending the stations a bunch of documents backing up every single claim in the ad.
I'm glad he's on our side.

He was good back in 1971 in a debate with Kerry on Dick Cavette show. I caught it this weekend on C-Span. At the Swiftie site, you can read the transcript, Kerry was just as slippery back then.

britinusa said:
Kathianne, are you an insomniac like me?

:cof: during the summer. I'm hoping that next week with school, I'll get back on a regular scedual!

Forum List

Back