The Swamp & Trumpism

President Trump promised to drain the swamp; it appears he's having trouble following through with this promise as swamp continues to become more toxic.

Fact Check: The Nikki Haley Curtain Kerfuffle

$52,000 seems to be chump change, especially when our tax dollars are used frivolously by Trump's appointees, who feel they have a blank check to spend our money and not their own, for personal items, travel and other extra legal perks.

Q. What has Trump done about this theft

A. Nothing.

Something ordered by someone else and under a different admin. And you are mad at trump? Lol
Your ignorance and hackery are consistent. I give you that.
Have a lovely monday, dumbfuck!

I'm not mad at Trump, my feelings about Trump begin at disgust, and move on to wonder, how any American Citizen defends such a dishonest bully.

I wonder why anyone considers him competent, can't admit he's rational or capable of the power invested in the office of the President.

Only a "dumfuck" (a pejorative with no substance, BTW) like you defend a deplorable person which defines Trump and his behavior.

I come to the conclusion you are scared - nay, paranoid that minorities are hiding under every bed stealing, raping and murdering white people and taking jobs people like you feel are yours alone.

BTW2, I'm white (French, German, Italian, and Romanian Ancestry) and I have no fear of those who have a different skin color, worship differently than my Catholic upbringing.

As to the issue, Trump's economic policy begins and ends with how it impacts his pocket book and that of his kids. He's a Plutocrat, not liberal, not conservative; he's a greedy, arrogant narcissist who abuses the power he has and surrounds himself with appointees who will be loyal to him alone.

Hmmmm...I suppose that defines Dumbfuck, a word which describes anyone who defends Trump and his megalomania.

I like how you turned that around on me. You are so pathetic lol

Calling someone a "Dumbfuck" is your idea of substance, methinks not. Admit you're a hack and will defend trump no matter how grievous his behavior?

Trump is toxic, and so are the Trumpanzees.

President Trump promised to drain the swamp; it appears he's having trouble following through with this promise as swamp continues to become more toxic.

$52,000 seems to be chump change, especially when our tax dollars are used frivolously by Trump's appointees, who feel they have a blank check to spend our money and not their own, for personal items, travel and other extra legal perks.

A. Nothing.

Something ordered by someone else and under a different admin. And you are mad at trump? Lol

I'm not mad at Trump, my feelings about Trump begin at disgust, and move on to wonder, how any American Citizen defends such a dishonest bully.

I wonder why anyone considers him competent, can't admit he's rational or capable of the power invested in the office of the President.

Only a "dumfuck" (a pejorative with no substance, BTW) like you defend a deplorable person which defines Trump and his behavior.

I come to the conclusion you are scared - nay, paranoid that minorities are hiding under every bed stealing, raping and murdering white people and taking jobs people like you feel are yours alone.

BTW2, I'm white (French, German, Italian, and Romanian Ancestry) and I have no fear of those who have a different skin color, worship differently than my Catholic upbringing.

As to the issue, Trump's economic policy begins and ends with how it impacts his pocket book and that of his kids. He's a Plutocrat, not liberal, not conservative; he's a greedy, arrogant narcissist who abuses the power he has and surrounds himself with appointees who will be loyal to him alone.

Hmmmm...I suppose that defines Dumbfuck, a word which describes anyone who defends Trump and his megalomania.

I like how you turned that around on me. You are so pathetic lol

Calling someone a "Dumbfuck" is your idea of substance, methinks not. Admit you're a hack and will defend trump no matter how grievous his behavior?

Trump is toxic, and so are the Trumpanzees.
Lol i love the double down. Make it a triple? Please? :lol:

Maybe try the thread again Wry, only this time use real tears okay?

Save you mockery for Trump&Co. But make sure their claims don't begin with an attack on HRC, or a chorus from Trumpanzees chanting in unison "lock her up", or when they are defending the Trump Crime Family for their malfeasance and profiteering.

A. Nothing.

What a bunch of crap.

Forum List

Back